Cutie..

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 867 posts

Posted 08 February 2007 - 09:17 AM

LATEST TRACKS:

http://www.totallyle.......7&Itemid=29

:boo:

galing!!!! bro, karamihan nga ng gngamit ngaun sa RPM class sa FF Manila ay nandyan under sa RPM33. galing..tnx! san ka palang FF nag workout?tnx

#22 thebigbadlonewolf

thebigbadlonewolf

Tease

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 699 posts
  • Interests:thebigbadlonewolf<br /><br />Location: Cubao/ Marikina / Ortigas / Makati<br /><br />Gender Preference: F<br /><br />Hobbies and Interests: music(live bands/clubs/concerts)/billiards/movies/tv/food/books/computers/tech/creative stuff/pop art/beach/gym/vices/nightlife/gimmicks/beer!

Posted 08 February 2007 - 09:38 AM

galing!!!! bro, karamihan nga ng gngamit ngaun sa RPM class sa FF Manila ay nandyan under sa RPM33. galing..tnx! san ka palang FF nag workout?tnx

...galing kay ms wyld ang keyword na "les mills" bro....couldn't have found it without that. :)

at least ngayon makakaburn na tayo ng sariling playlist(s) for spinning (or working out) solo. :cool:

usually go to metro east, libis, or fort, depending on my schedule (and the traffic situation) for the day. ^_^

Edited by thebigbadlonewolf, 08 February 2007 - 09:38 AM.

#23 thebigbadlonewolf

thebigbadlonewolf

Tease

• (05) Regular
  • 699 posts
  • Interests:thebigbadlonewolf<br /><br />Location: Cubao/ Marikina / Ortigas / Makati<br /><br />Gender Preference: F<br /><br />Hobbies and Interests: music(live bands/clubs/concerts)/billiards/movies/tv/food/books/computers/tech/creative stuff/pop art/beach/gym/vices/nightlife/gimmicks/beer!

Posted 08 February 2007 - 08:15 PM

Crap...can't find "Round and Round" (Rhythm Twins). :(

This is a really bouncy and energy-boosting song I remember from RPM31.

Help....?

#24 Wyld

Wyld

Youngest. Endless.

• Ambassador
  • 48,707 posts
  • Interests:oh it takes a lot to interest me.

Posted 08 February 2007 - 10:52 PM

Help....?

Heyy the tracks youve downloaded... can you do a .rar file on it and post a link here so we can download it too? :)

#25 mygomugomu

mygomugomu

Voyeur

• (02) Sinless
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 February 2007 - 10:09 PM

wow!!! thanks for the link! i've been searching for those tracks.. B)

#26 Oregon Waffle

Oregon Waffle

Indefinitely missing.

• (05) Regular
  • 603 posts
  • Interests:Tech Stuff
    Subterranean melodies

Posted 12 February 2007 - 11:33 AM

Rock music. Anything fast and heavy to set the mood.

#27 muffy69

muffy69

Now a name, soon a legend ... in her own mind

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 428 posts
  • Interests:witty people (male or female), wordsmiths, wordplay, war movies, CSI (original, Miami and NY), Law and Order, Grey's Anatomy, The Shield, Rescue Me, Dan Brown, Clive Cussler, Robert Ludlum, Erma Bombeck, PM Junior, Jessica Zafra, asparagus and funny English grammar books

Posted 16 February 2007 - 12:12 AM

When I work out at home, I don't put on any CD to listen to music. I turn on the TV or watch movies on DVD.

When I work out at the gym, I just listen to whatever is being played inside the gym. I don't bring an IPOD or an MP3 player or anything like that. I just don't want anything in my ears.

#28 bikerider

bikerider

Wooer

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 558 posts

Posted 16 February 2007 - 01:09 AM

Help....?

Round and round by rhythm twins is actually a remix version of the song (of the same title) by the bodyrockers, the same group who sang 'i like the way you move' from rpm 29.

#29 bikerider

bikerider

Wooer

• (05) Regular
  • 558 posts

Posted 16 February 2007 - 01:36 AM

try other songs from other les mills programs.
the website is correct: http://www.totallylesmills.com

this site is a goldmine for finding good workout songs.

#30 bikerider

bikerider

Wooer

• (05) Regular
  • 558 posts

Posted 16 February 2007 - 01:46 AM

my music choices for working out solo.

cardio (treadmill/bike) - 80's music (kenny loggins, new wave, etc.)
weights - hip hop/R&B (e.g. usher, nelly)
cool down - sarah mclachlan, (songs from the body balance listing - plenty to choose from)

#31 thebigbadlonewolf

thebigbadlonewolf

Tease

• (05) Regular
  • 699 posts

Posted 20 February 2007 - 12:19 PM

Was able to attend a class last week; they've changed the name from "Cosmic Cycling" to just plain "CYCLING". They've discontinued the old Cosmic Cycling class because its "maarte" moves apparently increase the risk of lower back injury (at least that's what the instructor told me).

The new "Cycling" is pretty similar to RPM, just pedal, sit stand, lean, and weight-shift...more emphasis is given to resistance. (THREE! CLICKS! UP! arrgh. )

I like the soundtrack the instructor used; it was a megamix of some sort (not from les mills) with almost no gaps between songs. I tried to ask him the title(s), but he just said "marami eh". hmmm.... <_<

it kinda sounds like the music they play in decades, but with a faster tempo. so if anybody knows of any (friendlier) instructors who would care to share info re: their playlists/mixes....the floor is yours. :upside:

#32 bikerider

bikerider

Wooer

• (05) Regular
  • 558 posts

Posted 20 February 2007 - 03:46 PM

Was able to attend a class last week; they've changed the name from "Cosmic Cycling" to just plain "CYCLING". They've discontinued the old Cosmic Cycling class because its "maarte" moves apparently increase the risk of lower back injury (at least that's what the instructor told me).

The new "Cycling" is pretty similar to RPM, just pedal, sit stand, lean, and weight-shift...more emphasis is given to resistance. (THREE! CLICKS! UP! arrgh. )

I like the soundtrack the instructor used; it was a megamix of some sort (not from les mills) with almost no gaps between songs. I tried to ask him the title(s), but he just said "marami eh". hmmm.... <_<

it kinda sounds like the music they play in decades, but with a faster tempo. so if anybody knows of any (friendlier) instructors who would care to share info re: their playlists/mixes....the floor is yours. :upside:

what's the name of the instructor? what branch? maybe i can get playlists from them.

from what i know, a lot of instructors share music with each other, so their playlists may be the same.

instructors use the following music in cycling classes:

1. trance/techno (very similar to les mills rpm music) - try searching for ministry of sound compilations, these are non stop techno compilations. there are a lot of good upbeat tunes in these cds to keep you going for hours.
2. retro style - 80's and 90's songs (some instructors use techno remixes of these songs for more upbeat feel)
3. opm - some instructors in abscbn use gary v, and last year even the orange & lemons song.

#33 thebigbadlonewolf

thebigbadlonewolf

Tease

• (05) Regular
  • 699 posts

Posted 20 February 2007 - 04:17 PM

what's the name of the instructor? what branch? maybe i can get playlists from them.

from what i know, a lot of instructors share music with each other, so their playlists may be the same.

instructors use the following music in cycling classes:

1. trance/techno (very similar to les mills rpm music) - try searching for ministry of sound compilations, these are non stop techno compilations. there are a lot of good upbeat tunes in these cds to keep you going for hours.
2. retro style - 80's and 90's songs (some instructors use techno remixes of these songs for more upbeat feel)
3. opm - some instructors in abscbn use gary v, and last year even the orange & lemons song.

forgot the name bro, but this was in metro east. big bald guy.

yeah, it sorta sounds like MOS....but the tunes weren't really familiar ( i have a lot of MOS compilations too), and it was mixed in such a way that it goes with the "simulated terrain" (i.e., a bit relaxed at first for warmup, then keeps going faster and faster, then slows down). it even has little "trance breaks(?)" in between where you can catch your breath for around 8-16 beats, then it goes thumping on again. really gets your blood pumping.

anyway, he said that different instructors use different soundtracks, but if your instructor friends/acquaintances could share their specific playlists, that would be great. looking forward to your info. :)

hmmm....would love to try spinning to a pure OPM-mix soundtrack...sounds interesting!

#34 Guest_lustfortravel_*

Guest_lustfortravel_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 February 2007 - 10:52 PM

i like 80's music

#35 sikosci

sikosci

I'll Be There Soon

• (11) Wyld
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,797 posts
  • Interests:anything under the sun!

Posted 26 February 2007 - 11:31 PM

since i mostly do heavy lifting, i listen to korn more often :D

#36 bikerider

bikerider

Wooer

• (05) Regular
  • 558 posts

Posted 02 March 2007 - 02:20 PM

more popular songs for cycling.
dove - moony
just the way you are - milky
pink life - gyskard
california dreaming - royal gigolos
love generation - bob sinclair
ever after - bonnie bailey

haven't gone to cycling in a while, just go to rpm nowadays.
these were the common tracks in cycling before there was rpm.

let the joyrise - abigail
one more time - daft punk
heaven - dj sammy
don't call me baby - madison avenue
horny - mousse t
be with you - atomic kitten
find another love - moody inc
formula - dj visage
gonna get your love - s sense
on ne s'aimera plus jamais - larusso

you can check out ultimix compilations - they have remixed versions of current pop songs which are great for workout

#37 ombin

ombin

Experienced

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 06 March 2007 - 04:50 PM

heavy lifting... dmx or rage against the machine

circuit training... reggae sounds or lampano alley

#38 crazykalbo

crazykalbo

Libertine

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 832 posts

Posted 10 March 2007 - 07:36 PM

i listen to the SPAWN soundtrack/OST when i workout.. it psyches me out, makes me go berserk and intense! haha!

#39 ugan

ugan

Looker

• (03) Newbie
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 11 March 2007 - 01:45 PM

usually angry music, metallica, dream theater(train of thought), I always listen to "as I am" by DT, ung live in budokan...mga 7 min yata yun...it pumps you up if you listen to angry music, it makes you run more, pump more iron, and it boosts the energy stored inside you because of anger hehehehe,

I would probably add 2pac to my playlist...astig eh...

#40 Larry

Larry

oderint dum metuant

• (11) Wyld
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,050 posts

Posted 14 March 2007 - 02:31 PM

Nine Inch Nails = best workout music eva!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users