How would you know if you really, genuinely love someone?

9 hours ago, handsomebob said:

Hindi ko pwedeng sabihin sa sarili ko ito miss @Machi of Tokyo

I left a lot of my relationships. looking back at it, I wouldn't have left her...

but it is what it is...

stay safe miss MACHI and all the blessings in this world may come your way!

Hi po, na amaze lang ako sa mga lalake na Hindi nang iiwan sa babaeng mahal nila khit sa kabila pa ng maraming pagkukulang ni girl at lalo na sa pag titiis ng toyo ni girl 🙂

syempre lahat Naman ng pasensya ay may hangganan kaya hindi ko rin Naman masisi Ang mga taong nang iiwan.. 🙂

thanks po stay safe and God bless you din po always 😘😘

• Winner! (+1) 1
Just now, Machi of Tokyo said:

Hi po, na amaze lang ako sa mga lalake na Hindi nang iiwan sa babaeng mahal nila khit sa kabila pa ng maraming pagkukulang ni girl at lalo na sa pag titiis ng toyo ni girl 🙂

syempre lahat Naman ng pasensya ay may hangganan kaya hindi ko rin Naman masisi Ang mga taong nang iiwan.. 🙂

thanks po stay safe and God bless you din po always 😘😘

I do agree and get what you are saying miss MACHI but in my defense, I was miserable for almost 3 years and I was always giving her hints na kailangan ayusin pero she always thought di ko siya iiwan but I did...

no regrets naman and we are still civil, not friends pero civil kami sa isa't isa and we talked about reconciliation in the near future...

GOD BLESS YOU TOO oh sexy Machi! I do hope to meet you one day kahit for coffee! hehe

36 minutes ago, handsomebob said:

I do agree and get what you are saying miss MACHI but in my defense, I was miserable for almost 3 years and I was always giving her hints na kailangan ayusin pero she always thought di ko siya iiwan but I did...

no regrets naman and we are still civil, not friends pero civil kami sa isa't isa and we talked about reconciliation in the near future...

GOD BLESS YOU TOO oh sexy Machi! I do hope to meet you one day kahit for coffee! hehe

Matagal din po Ang 3years na pag titiis..

Lahat talaga may hangganan 🥺 

Sana in the future eh mag kaayus po kayo kahit friends nalang.. 🙂 

Sure po coffee soon 🙂

• Like (+1) 1
9 minutes ago, Machi of Tokyo said:

Matagal din po Ang 3years na pag titiis..

Lahat talaga may hangganan 🥺 

Sana in the future eh mag kaayus po kayo kahit friends nalang.. 🙂 

Sure po coffee soon 🙂

enough about me, I hope you can share your story also and maybe I can advise you or something!

anyways, it's all in the past..whatever happens, happens..

sige set natin soon, haha

always take care miss MACHI!

:)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

by acting stupid and my life feels vibrant, I guess. Looking back, I did irrational things for her. I became distant from her while she was in a relationship for months. Eventually she got married. Nung una tanggap ko pa, pero months after, the feeling of uneasiness and hopelessness started to creep in. Then I called my friend, dun ko narealise na it really was, love. I was just too naive to see it and feel it. lalo na dun ko lang din nalaman na may chance pala kami sa isa't isa if I took an initiative to ask her out for real before she got into a relationship.