Funny & or Silly relationship advice

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

How to establish who's the boss .

The day after the wedding your new wife prepares a loving breakfast of fried eggs , sausages and coffee.

She lays them before you as you and sits opposite you at the coffee table  expectant of praise,

Looking at her ,  you grab a fried egg and smash it against her face .

" Bakit mo ginawa yan ?  Anong kasalanan ko ? Huhuhuhuhu " she cries

"Wala ka pang ginagawag kasalanan niyan "  you snarl . "Pero imagine mo kung ano ang gagawin ko sayo pag totoong may GINAWA kang KASALANAN ! "

Note : this is a feeble attempt at humor and is no way an encouragement of domestic violence.

On 11/25/2016 at 10:28 PM, cuteguy23m said:

hi guys,

I honestly need a good relationship advice on this. I have this girlfriend for 29 months long distance (LDR) coz im from metro manila and she is from down south mindanao. to start of she is a beauty, looks like deniece cornejo and a petite frame but ample breast stands at 154cms yet around 43kgs. we are on and off. she knows im married but we genuinely love each other. during our on and off she casually dates other guys but no touching, kissing just meet ups but i usually win her over back again. she is currently employed so im not the sugar daddy type for all the months but the problem is i've also invested much on her. LDR quite cost a lot going to their place, book a hotel, eat out, send gifts before flowers, cellphone.... lets say i've spend around 100+ thousand already for the past 29 months but i have a new problem now......

she wants to resign from her work and would want to focus in her board exam review.... but as of the moment she has no other source of income/ a good part time or sideline job and she is also financially stressed on the situation that her mom needs maintenance meds and she is now considering to become a PSP just to survive. i said to her what the heck and she would want my permission to allow her to do that sideline but "according to her" kami pa rin sana and she is just doing it out of necessity to survive.... but im still offering her to come here with me in manila and have her review in manila and i will fully support her so that instead she will go to other guys she will be just into me.... i know our love is somehow tainted and she knows rin kasi na im married and she couldn't have me...

How can I make this relationship lasts? Mahirap din palang ma inlove ka anu and si girl mag loloko? Do I need to give up on her and have another girl nearer? any advise from you guys? I badly needed one.... Hopefully you can give me an honest and well thought advice for this one.

thanks

Lol! Bat need magpaalam na magiging pokpok? It only means gusto nya ikaw na magsustento sa kanya. Kung tutuo na ganyan kaganda bat naman sya nagtyatyaga sa yo? 100k lang in 29 months? 😁

• Like (+1) 1

Eto lagi ko payo sa mga marupok pag tumawag sa kin at inaya na naman ako uminom. Hindi naman kse dapat kinakarir ang pagiging tanga, pero kung di mo talaga kaya mawala sya, wag ka na lang magreklamo. Tanggapin mong ganyan talaga sya. Acceptance is the key. 😁

• Like (+1) 1

when a partner (means you're not married yet) starts asking money from you and expects you to support him/her, better be step back first... appraise both your situations muna.

Marami pa naman ako napapanood sa RTIA about sa piniperahan lang... and it happened to me recently. I got lucky the red flag showed up before I remitted so walang nawala.

Just be careful tayo mga GM lalo na sa emotional traps na ginagawa sa atin. hehe..

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

So i have this employee na nag open up sakin na she stopped taking pills na becuase her bf daw want to impregnate her dahil sa selos sa work and he wants assurance by having a child with her.

anyways, I allow all of them to bring their partners sa staffhouse para makapag stay in sila. and its for free naman.

Same silang may anak na sa mga previous partners nila. 1 kay girl and 2 kay boy.

As much as I want make pigil her from agreeing with that, I know wala ako sa position. I've been single  for so long na and wala akong anak. So ano nga naman ang alam ko sa relasyon? baka pag isipan pa ko na tumututol kasi ayoko mawalan ng tao. (which is untrue, madaming applicants wala lang space)

I simply answered her na dinaan ko pa sa biro. "Assurance pala edi pakasal na kayo kay mayor hahaha " She just laughed at it.

actually, ang daming kong unsaid thoughts and advice for this girl. dito ko nalang ilalabas :')

I don't really understand the concept of pag mahal mo, pag nagseselos ka e bubuntisin mo for assurance. Like if I were on her shoes, I wont agree with that. That's bull shit.

as much as i want to tell her na imaginin yung hirap ng buhay nowadays. Like anong buhay ang ibibigay nyo sa mga anak nyo, e ayoko naman maka offend. 

For me kasi whenever I see babies/children, I see a huge responsibility. A responsibility big enough that will consume years of your life. You have to be physically, mentally, emotionally & financially prepared to be the best parent your child could have.

Why not just hussle now, mag ipon para mabigay nila yung life na deserve ng magiging anak nila.

Pero ayoko naman ipilit tong perspective ko sa ibang tao. 

As of now, I'm sure na ayoko talaga magka-anak in the future but If i do, I'll give my 100%, I'll give everything. So my child wont suffer the same traumas I have in the past. Hindi ako nabigyan ng chance na ma-spoiled ng magulang ko, pero my baby will be. ❤️

hndi sya magiging retirement plan kagaya ko. :') and sana marealize dn ng lahat yon.