What would you do if you weren't afraid?

i would have tried that skiing if i weren't afraid of getting lost in the mountains - in a country I'm not familiar.

I would have enjoyed the view of the whole boracay island, if i weren't afraid of falling down to a deep sea.

i could have told him Iloveyou - if i weren't afraid of rejection

more tattoos - if im not afraid of my mom :)

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

im tired of being afraid. thats why i keep going. i keep doing. i keep searching. it is more scary to stand in a dark room than to explore the room, find out its corners, know its height, wheres the door, the light switch. exploring in the dark while being afraid, makes a better position that just to stand still.

• 4 months later...

There's this place in Manito, neat the mountains, the pastor assigned there wrote a letter asking for help in donations in food, clothing and other basic necessities. The group that I joined into was informed to check it out kung pwede ba mapuntahan. Unfortunately, the area is where the main rebel camp is situated.., so umatras un group fearing na hindi na sila makauwi..I wanted to go by myself kasama ng isang driver at isang taga doon din. Bakit ako matatakot e tutulong nga ako? But the church pastor handling our group did not allow me to go... so from there I realized, what a buck he of cowards these people are...natagurian pang servants of Christ , takot naman pala

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...