School Clothes...

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest vaindoll

hmm... jeans, strappy sandals and cotton blouse :) la kasi kami uniform

minsan tsinelas pa nga eh pero pinaka comfy ang rubbershoes para sa long distance walking pag walang toki.

my 1st years nung college pasaway ung uniform ko..mukang wasted green maong pants and white blouse w/o patch(artist n artist)

my last years..tumino na..nk-skirt ng green and blouse w/patch na..hehe klangan eh

sometimes ayoko mg-uniform..kya nkkipag habulan me s guard pra mkapasok inside d campus. :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

When I was in college, that was in UH, our school had no policy in dress conduct. Meaning, no uniform prescribe. So most of the time, I go to school with a slipper, shorts and shirts on only. See, I don't have to worry buying a pair of jordan sneakers, denim pants, and polo shirts. Besides, it's useless to wear them because its uncomfortable, and right after school, I can go straight to the beach without worrying of changing my clothes.

• 2 weeks later...

In gradeschool, it was a short-sleeved polo shirt and a pair of green shorts, but by grade 4, 5 and 6 we were made to wear brown pants. In high school, I wore a white short-sleeved barong and a pair of black pants. There was a time the school experimented with a casual dress code on Fridays based on the suggestion of the student council, but this didn't last for long because many students tended to abuse it.

It was a strange feeling to have no uniform or dress code during college, but I enjoyed the fact that I could wear jeans to school. A t-shirt and a pair of rubber shoes completed my daily attire.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

nakaw, wala kaming civilian clothing nuong nag aaral ako

elementary and high school (malate catholic school) - white polo and kacki

college (MCU bs chemistry) - white polo and any colored pants

2nd college course (EAC bs physical therapy) - all white uniform

post-graduate course MEDICINE - all white uniform nanaman akow!!

• 2 weeks later...

back when i was in college meron kaming uniform eh kaya nga ang hirap kumilos kase nakapalda ka di ba pero may wash day din kami every wed. so when that day comes usually mas comfortable akong mag rubber shoes, jeans and loose shirt kase pag naka body fit ako pakiramdam ko do ako makahinga eh im not used on wearing sobrang girl stuff d kase ako feminine eh... :) :thumbsupsmiley: