Manila Airport Hotel

whats nice about this place?

just a walking distance from NAIA, no need to ride on a taxi , hehehe

if u wanna check in earlier on your scheduled departure abroad , lets say 3 hrs ahead of your departure time, you can just go down stairs on the departure area after checking at the airline counter, go straight (walk) to the hotel and have some fun with your wife or girlfriends, 2 hrs staying their is a lot of tiime to be with your love ones, after your stay , just check out go walk back to the departure area and have a good flight...interesting? hehehe

on arrival from abroad, if you dont want to go far from the airport and opt to stay overnight before going on to your next trip, this place makes more sense to the traveller especially if he/she arrives late at night....this is a safe place to stay with, more lighted surroundings and no fear of travelling by taxi , you just have to walk, around 50 meters only from the departure area, its just across the parking area of the airport itself...

if ill be flying PAL, i might go to this place once again (MAH), after checking in on the airline counter ,centennial airport is just a few hundred meters away from NAIA, you can just ride a taxi ( 150 pesos fare ),just pass by the cargo terminal and you end up at NAIA , a few meters away is the MAH, still viable for me to relax and have a nice rest before my flight departure.

hehehehe....cno kaya dadalhin ko dito just to relax? a really really big question ? any takers?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...