Gundam

extrarice3

Iwata airbrushes are one of the best around... and they are quite pricey too... now about using canisters... I dont really recommend them since the pressure that you get from them is limited and you might end up with a Gundam that looks like its in a paintball battle instead of an actuall mech battle...

I found a nifty tutorial in youtube and this might be useful to you... and by the way... there are no sub-titles :D

Gundam Building Tutorial

Nice Link Bro...

Right dre very nice tutorial. I think I can start remodeling again. Salamas. :cool:

Iwata airbrushes are one of the best around... and they are quite pricey too... now about using canisters... I dont really recommend them since the pressure that you get from them is limited and you might end up with a Gundam that looks like its in a paintball battle instead of an actuall mech battle...

I found a nifty tutorial in youtube and this might be useful to you... and by the way... there are no sub-titles :D

Gundam Building Tutorial

Dre any photo updates on your red frame? I tried inserting flashing cells on the head of my red frame making the eyes and front sensors light up upon reception of cellphone EM radiation. Routed the batteries from head to neck down to the waist for easy battery replacement once the "toy" have been primed and painted.

Right now I'm working on the MBF-PO2 Gundam Astray Red Frame... after this I'm gonna work on the MBF-02 Strike Rouge :cool:
Dre any photo updates on your red frame? I tried inserting flashing cells on the head of my red frame making the eyes and front sensors light up upon reception of cellphone EM radiation. Routed the batteries from head to neck down to the waist for easy battery replacement once the "toy" have been primed and painted.

Cool concept... I have joined most of the parts together with cement and sanding them... I'm still preping them before priming the parts... I'm still thinking of the final color scheme that would best fit what I had in mind :P

my existing gundam models:

HG 1/144

========

RX-78-2 Gundam

RX-178 Gundam Mk II + G Defenser (Super Gundam)

MSZ-006 Zeta Gundam

Gundam Wing Zero (EW)

Gundam Deathscythe Hell (EW)

Gundam HeavyArms (EW)

Gundam Sandrock (EW)

Gundam Altron (EW)

ZGMF-X09A Justice

ZGMF-X10A Freedom

ZGMF-X19A Infinite Justice

ZGMF-X20A Strike Freedom

MG 1/100

========

MSZ-006 Zeta Gundam (version 1)

GF13-017NJII God Gundam

ZGMF-X10A Freedom

I'm planning to get the following sana before I turn 30 :)

HG 1/144

========

ZGMF-X42S Destiny

ZGMF-X666S Legend

MG 1/100

========

RX-78-2 Gundam (OYW version)

RX-178 Gundam Mk II (version 2)

MSZ-006 Zeta Gundam (version 2)

RX-93 Nu Gundam