Restaurant Complaints

Guest BDC0425

when in baguio and you're craving for KFC chicken, wag kayo sa may KFC session road. dun na lang kayo sa SM KFC because malalaki ang mga chicken pieces as compared sa session na parang hindi pa umabot ng pagkabinata/dalaga ata ang pinag-galingan na manok

Tama ka pre, bukod pa dyan di masarap ang chicken nila parang niluto sa kalye tapos dinala lang sa kfc tapos siksikan pa magkakasikuhan kayo ng sa kabilang table ganyan kasikip yung lugar nila, congested masyado. KFC Session raod once lang ako kumain dun, yun na rin ang last time. :thumbsdownsmiley: Ang maganda lang kahit mahalikan mo yung girl sa kabilang table ok lang, sabihin mo lang di mo sinasadya kasi nga sobrang sikip eh. lol :upside:

kahit san sa pilipinas.

KFC... mabagal service.

JOLLIBEE crew ngayon, especially UN corner taft, (malapit sa pearl of manila). fail. tagal. mga bagito, masyadong sellout na, di na nakaquality control ang crew. dami dami na nila, bagal at pantanga pa service.

pero sa lahat na pinakanakakainis. may bitbit kang kung ano ano, may bag, payong at kung ano pang nakaplastic. kakain ka sa jollibee/kfc/mcdo. hihingi ka ng ketchup. bibigyan ka container na walang laman, at ituturo sayo ung pagkukunan, na nakalagay sa isang mesa na masyadong maliit at di pwedeng pagpatungan.

i told one crew and her manager... MISS, sa tingin mo... pano ko lalagyan ng laman tong container na to, when i'm carrying these items, plus the food on a tray, and your ketchupthingamajig, is 300 millimeters above the surface of a table, smaller than 1/4th of this tray, i'm carrying? COMMON SENSE miss. di ba dapat tulungan mo ko, o kaya bigyan mo ko ung PACKET.

hay... crew these days. we made things easier for people to use these utilities, by providing them cellphones, improving their lives, by ergonometrically designing things, or providing them better ways to live life... and here's what we've made out of it... PEOPLE DON'T SEEM TO THINK ANYMORE.

Guest Leviticus

chowking

:(

para sa akin busog na busog ako when I order the congee (kahit plain congee lang sulit na).

however, once kasama ko pamilya ko for breakfast at chowking. dad ordered yung chinese and egg + coffee

mom ordered dilis and egg

anak ko ordered chao fan

ako congee

ako ang may pinakamurang item pero all the rest hindi bababa ng 88.

the chinese ham was thin

the dilis was makunat

the eggs had hard yolks

the chao fan had more sinangag than toppings

and the measure of rice is small

hindi na sulit sa chow king.

but within the week kumain uli kami chowking, this time meryenda. order kami halo halo

ngek

ang sarap ng CRUSHED ICE

nasaan ang fruits?

ice cream topping ay 1 teaspoon

leche flan? LECHE!

Guest djunya2006

I'd like to comment on the service at Hap Chan Teahouse E. Rodriguez which also owns the Pizza Hut franchise beside it. Decided to eat there since it was nice, the place was packed and the air conditioning was cool, sadly though most of the food items we had ordered already ran out.

we said oh well they didn't anticipate the # of guests although they could have rquested supplies from one of their other hap chans (that's just me). some of the food was already cold, but because it had some semblance of taste, we ate.

The problem was when i was asking for an OR so that I could claim it on taxes, aside from the waiter coming back several times to make sure i was wanting a receipt they short changed the tip that i was going to leave them anyway. I gave them a P50 overage on the bill because it was meant to be the tip and then they gave me the OR and only P30 change.

akala ko money changers lang ang nag sho-short change pati pala ito Hap Chan ito.

Guest Leviticus

I'd like to comment on the new product of jollibee; the amazing aloha and the cheezy bacon mushroom.

these burgers reminds me of going down [starring michael douglas], specifically the scene where he ordered a burger.

leche. sa picture ang higante. pati box ang higante. pagdating sa actual supot. buset na burger :thumbsdownsmiley:

• 2 weeks later...
kahit san sa pilipinas.

KFC... mabagal service.

JOLLIBEE crew ngayon, especially UN corner taft, (malapit sa pearl of manila). fail. tagal. mga bagito, masyadong sellout na, di na nakaquality control ang crew. dami dami na nila, bagal at pantanga pa service.

pero sa lahat na pinakanakakainis. may bitbit kang kung ano ano, may bag, payong at kung ano pang nakaplastic. kakain ka sa jollibee/kfc/mcdo. hihingi ka ng ketchup. bibigyan ka container na walang laman, at ituturo sayo ung pagkukunan, na nakalagay sa isang mesa na masyadong maliit at di pwedeng pagpatungan.

i told one crew and her manager... MISS, sa tingin mo... pano ko lalagyan ng laman tong container na to, when i'm carrying these items, plus the food on a tray, and your ketchupthingamajig, is 300 millimeters above the surface of a table, smaller than 1/4th of this tray, i'm carrying? COMMON SENSE miss. di ba dapat tulungan mo ko, o kaya bigyan mo ko ung PACKET.

hay... crew these days. we made things easier for people to use these utilities, by providing them cellphones, improving their lives, by ergonometrically designing things, or providing them better ways to live life... and here's what we've made out of it... PEOPLE DON'T SEEM TO THINK ANYMORE.

well..philippines is still lucky to have crews in their fastfood. if ure in some countries (like in us) u do it or get it by urself.

i think in ur case, u shouldve just put ur things in ur seat and go back to get ur ketchup or might as well ask them those ketchups to go.

My friend and I recently had dinner at one of the restaurants in MOA. The attached picture shows the Official Receipt for our dinner. My understanding is that the Amount Due is the sum of the Sub Total and the Service Charge. If that is the case then the correct Amount Due should be P821.06 which would mean that we were overcharged by the restaurant. Could someone please confirm this? It's really bothering me since I frequently eat at this restaurant and I can't shake off the idea that I've been overcharged all those previous times. Thank you.

post-16476-1214059387.jpg

this receipt is not acceptable. the items wasnt even broken down.it only says "4items". and wat the hell are those.. i think u guys were robbed.

• 2 weeks later...

Ang labo ng Manong Pepe. Bumisita ako kanina.

Pag pasok ko may dalawang linya, yung sa inner lane "Dine-in Lane" tapos yung sa outer lane "Take-out Lane".

Pumila ako sa Take-out Lane kasi balak ko naman talagang magtakeout.

Pag dating ko sa cashier, nakatunganga lang ako dun habang inaasikaso nila yung Dine-in Lane customers. Mga 4 ata yun sunod-sunod.

Scene:

Nagtanong ako, "Miss, may kwenta ba yung pagpila ko rito?"

Sagot niya, "Ay sir, ano po order niyo?"

Sagot ko, "2 pcs garlic chicken."

Sabi niya, "Sir nag-order na pa ba kayo?"

Sabi ko, "Huh? Kala ko may dalawang linya?"

Sagot niya, "Dun po yung ordering sir," habang tinuturo niya yung simula ng Dine-in Lane.

Isa lang line naman pala daw? Mag-oorder din dapat daw ako sa Dine-in lane? Whaaat???

Ano pa yung silbi ng Take-out Lane? :unsure:

Lumabas na lang ako kasi humaba ng todo yung Dine-in Lane habang naghintay ako sa wala. :rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...

ate at macapagal dampa paluto SHAYLIN SEAFOOD RESTAURANT. the fish we bought was changed at the kitchen with one that was frozen. dont ask why but as cooks we know whether a fish is fresh or frozen. we bought some crabs for crab sotanghon which is suppoessed to be fried first then mixed with sauteed garlic and some sauce and sotanghon. the crab came out as crabs in clear broth with sotanghon. they just dropped the crab in boiling water and added carrots, vegetables, salt and sotanghan. to think we even gave them specific instructions on how to cook them.

the 2nd is tolerable if they dont know how to cook. the 1st mistake is unforgivable since it entails the restaurant scheming procedures to replace fresh newly bought seafood with their own old stocks. it shows their bad intentions.

Master Atong thanks for this FR

My fav is Shylin 2 (dont know why may I and II pa) in Dampa Parañaque .....

We really do not know what they do as they bring it to their kitchen

ate at macapagal dampa paluto SHAYLIN SEAFOOD RESTAURANT. the fish we bought was changed at the kitchen with one that was frozen. dont ask why but as cooks we know whether a fish is fresh or frozen. we bought some crabs for crab sotanghon which is suppoessed to be fried first then mixed with sauteed garlic and some sauce and sotanghon. the crab came out as crabs in clear broth with sotanghon. they just dropped the crab in boiling water and added carrots, vegetables, salt and sotanghan. to think we even gave them specific instructions on how to cook them.

the 2nd is tolerable if they dont know how to cook. the 1st mistake is unforgivable since it entails the restaurant scheming procedures to replace fresh newly bought seafood with their own old stocks. it shows their bad intentions.

Speaking of resto bills. Napapaisip ako kung dapat bang mag-iwan ng tip kung yung bill may kasamang sc? Kasi kahapon sa aveneto pina-card namin as usual yung kinain namin pero yung kabilang table nag-iwan pa ng tip maski ni card na nila. Nasanay na kami na pag walang sc ay mag iiwan kami ng tip.

giving tips is optional, may service charge man o wala.

i never leave tips, kahit na ok ang service. eh job ng crew yun to provide good service.

however i do give tips sa mga di masyado kilalang restos kung ok ang service.

big time joints? never.

bigay mo na lang yung konting barya mo sa naglilimos sa kalye, makakatulong ka pa hehe :lol:

Service levels can be situational .....

but what something I can not accept is CHEATING .....

... availability of ingredients can also be accounted to several factors ..... though nothing beats a no BS explanation to the customer ... but if an establishment attempts to serve you something you did not order or gives you something short of what you ordered .... tsk tsk

:thumbsdownsmiley:

well..philippines is still lucky to have crews in their fastfood. if ure in some countries (like in us) u do it or get it by urself.

i think in ur case, u shouldve just put ur things in ur seat and go back to get ur ketchup or might as well ask them those ketchups to go.

common sense, it's not safe to leave your things on your seat while getting condiments. this is the philippines, not exactly the safest and crime free country in the world.

leaving tips which is an acronym meaning Thanks In Prompt Service or something like that should be given out of goodwill, it's not a compulsary thing like the restaurants in the US or the taxi cabs here in the Philippines. Normally I only have two rules when deciding if i shoul tip or not; 1. if the service was really good and 2. if I think I should come back.

i hate restaurants which give change in the small denominations since most people don't like coins and tend to just leave them as tips. but doing it too much is just robbery!

Last night I was over at Ziggurat and the change they gave me was short; when I told the waitress about it she just said "okay", and made me wait for the longest time to get my money. Ziggurat in Burgos, Makati Ave area. don't really know if there are other branches.

also the jollibee at the Bonifacio Stop Over in Taguig is really bad service! really BAD! going to that pizza shop right accross it is a much better choice.

giving tips is optional, may service charge man o wala.

i never leave tips, kahit na ok ang service. eh job ng crew yun to provide good service.

however i do give tips sa mga di masyado kilalang restos kung ok ang service.

big time joints? never.

bigay mo na lang yung konting barya mo sa naglilimos sa kalye, makakatulong ka pa hehe :lol:

Normally the service crews here in the RP are among the poorest paid in the world, they rely on tips and service charge for monies to supplement their income. Rule of thumb is that places that charge SC, don't leave a tip, if they don't charge SC, leave 10% of the bill as tip to a maximum of 50 pesos. Of course, some people really don't leave tips, once they become known, the service crew ensures that his/her level of service is the lowest possible that they can get away with, in addition to other subtle revenge. Don't be such a skinflint, 10% of 200 is only 20 bucks, if you can spend 500 for your meal, what's leaving 50 for the service?

common sense, it's not safe to leave your things on your seat while getting condiments. this is the philippines, not exactly the safest and crime free country in the world.

leaving tips which is an acronym meaning Thanks In Prompt Service or something like that should be given out of goodwill, it's not a compulsory thing like the restaurants in the US or the taxi cabs here in the Philippines. Normally I only have two rules when deciding if i should tip or not; 1. if the service was really good and 2. if I think I should come back.

i hate restaurants which give change in the small denominations since most people don't like coins and tend to just leave them as tips. but doing it too much is just robbery!

Last night I was over at Ziggurat and the change they gave me was short; when I told the waitress about it she just said "okay", and made me wait for the longest time to get my money. Ziggurat in Burgos, Makati Ave area. don't really know if there are other branches.

also the jollibee at the Bonifacio Stop Over in Taguig is really bad service! really BAD! going to that pizza shop right across it is a much better choice.

I know what you mean, one time I received change in a big resto, 157 bucks worth of 5 and 1 peso coins. I decided left only 35 bucks tip (my bill was 343) and kept everything else. The next day, I had 378 pesos changed at the bank for 5 centavo coins ... I ordered exactly the same dishes and gave the payment and tip in loose 5 centavo coins ... :thumbsupsmiley:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyways, I got ticked off at HEAT in Edsa Shangri-La Hotel. I had supper there with some relatives a few days back. We opted for the buffet, expecting good food (after all it is a 5-star hotel ... supposedly.) I started with the salad section, good selection. Then went to their sushi/sashimi section, again good selection. When I got to the meats, I asked the waiter to cut me a nice thick 1 inch slab of roast beef, he slices a thin eighth of an inch section. I told him once more, 1 inch thick, even pointing to which point he should cut. He ignored my request and sliced another eighth of an inch. I told him that if he didn't slice a nice thick 1 inch section, I would complain to the manager, this cretin then sliced a half inch section. I called for the manager and complained. My relatives (who it seemed were eating in HEAT every night for 2 weeks as they were staying in EDSA Shang then told the manager that if he didn't do something, they would never go back to HEAT, as well as complain to the hotel GM who they know pretty well.

So long cretin.

Edited by IQ Zero

Chowking Taytay - malapit sa may Club Manila East

been there last nov 2 lamang. grabe ang dami ng langaw. yung iba bangaw na ata. parang walang pest control ata dun. kahit na fly swatter man lamang. yung table na inupuan namin hindi pa pantay. umuuga kaya ang hirap kumain. ako pa naglagay ng kalang para maging steady. then ang lakas pa ng tugtog ng videoke machine sa may labas nila. yes, videoke machine. kakaiba. beerhouse siguro sa gabi?

KFC- almost all branch

Everytime I go there, I know na nasa KFC na ako. Amoy mantika, amoy sofdrinks na nakabara sa drainage. basta mabaho amoy. Immune na ata sila sa amoy at hindi nila magawan ng paraan ito.

Tapos, lagi siniserve small parts ( legs or wings ). Pag nagrerequest ka ng Thigh part o kaya rib part 30 minutes pa daw. Eh ang cooking time lang ng chicken 9 minutes lang ata. Gusto lang nila talaga maubos yung mga wings and legs nila. Tinatago nila sa cabinet. Pag nag-insist ka masama pa tingin sayo. Ubusin ko nga gravy nila sa thermos!! :grr:

MCDONALD's PASEO BULSHIET and other fast food joints

Everytime the counter fellows ask your order they look away, they do not listen, they get distracted by fellow crew ... in short they do not pay attention.... BUT THEY WANT YOU TO LISTEN, UPSIZE YOUR DRINK? UPSIZE YOUR FRIES? AND THEN THEY ASK YOU TO REPEAT YOUR ORDER AGAIN

YEAH UPSIZE MY ASS

:grr: :grr:

Edited by lomex32