Restaurant Complaints

Guest BDC0425

Guest Leviticus

Mocha Blends, SM Baguio 2nd floor

I always treat myself to a cup of expensive coffee (a bad habit I got from Makati) whenever I go to Baguio. sa probinsya kasi wala.

sa starbucks ang punta but crowded siya so sa taas ang punta ko. Mocha blends have been a good coffee shop for me when I was in Manila.

however, the service here at SM Baguio sucks. pagdating ko nagtaka ako bakit walang tao. upo ako and ordered a mocha frost. 3 lang kaming mga customers at that time with three waiters.

ang tagaaaaaal dumating ng order ko.. nawala raw (whoa..) and nung bayaran na I signaled the waiter for my bill. ang tagaaaaaaaaal icompute and ibigay ang bill sa akin.

in retaliation, hindi ako nagiwan ng usual tip ko kahit na panay mga coins ang sukli nila sa akin <_<

when i was in the philippines this summer, i passed by tres titas and the smell emanating from their place

got me all hungry and decided to try the place. The service was lousy...it took them 10 mins to even offer

us drinks and that was after I had to "grab" one of the wait staff.

After 10 mins our drinks finally came. We were like 5 steps from the bar where the drinks were.

The food was not any better...their caldereta was so sweet..parang dessert.

ChowKing in Cuneta Ave in Pasay.

My Gf'sld friend from the US was billeted just near the place so we decided to order there since malapit nga. I went there ahead to get leaflets or flyers to check out the menu yun palang eh wala na ma provide yung cashier nila. She gave the one for dine-in a she advise me na slightly higher yung price for deilivery. I asked her saan ako tatawag since walang number dun sa binigay nya so ayun punta pa sya sa manager nya and the guy wrote it in large numbersin a black marker. Then i returned back to to the motel/hotel and we decided to order na eh sabi ba naman eh di na raw sila nagde-deliver since past 7pm na? WTF eh kakagaling ko lang dyan and nasa likod lang kami ng establishment nila! Wala namang sinabi sa akin yung manager and waitress!

Ganun ang service ang nakuha namain sa ChowKing, customer is King talaga!

bacolod chicken inasal, kainis prang d k naririnig nang mang hingi k ng water, nag bottomless nga kmi wla naman nag refill kainis, den un food 30 mins bago dumating to think it was 4 in the afternoon alam ko weekends pero d naman rush hr nun, pero un bill nang mag out kami ang bilis, sabay sabi namin sa susunod kung gusto nyo kumain tao sa inyo ayusin nyo service sabay alis never ate again at this establishment

one tip sa fast food joint, like jollibee and mcdo... try ordering TO GO kahit dine in kayo... kasi, they don't clean their utensils very well esp glasses and silverware... kunyari mainit ang silverware... kung TO GO, clean plasticwares ang ibibigay... and it's ok to eat inside kaht naka balot ang food...

bacolod chicken inasal at robinsons pioneer, very lousy service. bastos mga waiters parang nakikipagusap lang sa kapwa waiter pag nakipagusap sa customers. parang bingi at bulag pa. hindi ka papansinin. they told us that our food will be served in 15-20 mins, they served it after 25 mins! kelangan mo pang sumigaw para pansinin ka para magfollow up. and when we asked for the bill sobrang bilis! ayoko sanang bayaran.

just went to pizza hut at sm taytay. just like my experience in pizza hut farmer's plaza cubao, the service SUCKS.

two of the softdrinks are missing. told about 4 waiters and one supervisor and the meal ended without the drinks.

when I refused to pay for the whole thing (anlakas ng loob maningil ng hindi binigay) the manager said I could tkae out the drinks.

ano bale? take out ko tapos duduraan ninyo ang drinks? its either no pay for everything or pay minus the drinks. ang nangyari ay bayad ako minus the drinks and the 'service charge'. tigasan lang talaga.

Guest Leviticus

jollibee dagupan.

TLC burger. is it just me or doesn't the lettuce supposed to be crunchy? soggy na lang lagi eh

funny though, the tomato is crunchy.. :upside:

• 1 month later...

My senses tell us we must double check

:thumbsdownsmiley: the newly opened mc donalds in farmers market!

my husband ordered 2 double cheeseburger meals to go, the crew gave him 2 orders of a cheeseburger meal placed in a double cheeseburger container...

we only found out when he got home, we live in san mateo rizal...

where is the service there? :thumbsdownsmiley:

Mc Donald's Boni

Please ensure that what you ordered at the Drive Through order takeris what exactly will the Food counter will give you...

Note these are 2 different units ...

the first one will enter in on the POS .... my golly how can one be wrong by simply pressing buttons and there was even a McMoney stub - is she daydreaming or what

the 2nd one will be the one handing over your food ....

It pays to look at what they exactly have given you....

• 1 month later...

My friend and I recently had dinner at one of the restaurants in MOA. The attached picture shows the Official Receipt for our dinner. My understanding is that the Amount Due is the sum of the Sub Total and the Service Charge. If that is the case then the correct Amount Due should be P821.06 which would mean that we were overcharged by the restaurant. Could someone please confirm this? It's really bothering me since I frequently eat at this restaurant and I can't shake off the idea that I've been overcharged all those previous times. Thank you.

post-16476-1214059387.jpg

My friend and I recently had dinner at one of the restaurants in MOA. The attached picture shows the Official Receipt for our dinner. My understanding is that the Amount Due is the sum of the Sub Total and the Service Charge. If that is the case then the correct Amount Due should be P821.06 which would mean that we were overcharged by the restaurant. Could someone please confirm this? It's really bothering me since I frequently eat at this restaurant and I can't shake off the idea that I've been overcharged all those previous times. Thank you.

post-16476-1214059387.jpg

Bro, 12% VAT yun kulang. the amount they charged is correct kaso they should have indicated the amount due at the bottom to avoid confusion.

Guest Leviticus

when in baguio and you're craving for KFC chicken, wag kayo sa may KFC session road. dun na lang kayo sa SM KFC because malalaki ang mga chicken pieces as compared sa session na parang hindi pa umabot ng pagkabinata/dalaga ata ang pinag-galingan na manok

One thing that really irritates me is when you leave a fastfood restaurant and some employees say, "Thank you sir/ma'm, please come again" but without even looking at you. It's basic common courtesy to look at the person you're talking to, if only for a few seconds. I've seen employees in Jollibee, Mcdo, KFC, etc. mopping floors or cleaning tables and say goodbye to customers without even looking up from what they're doing. I would prefer not to be noticed at all rather than be treated in that way.

It's just plain rude!

Speaking of resto bills. Napapaisip ako kung dapat bang mag-iwan ng tip kung yung bill may kasamang sc? Kasi kahapon sa aveneto pina-card namin as usual yung kinain namin pero yung kabilang table nag-iwan pa ng tip maski ni card na nila. Nasanay na kami na pag walang sc ay mag iiwan kami ng tip.

Pizza hut sa Robinsons Metro East.

ang bagal ng service tapos palagi pa kulang ung change or minsan kinalimutan na talaga.

Ha ha ha! Same experience! I couldn't ask for a refill of my drink so what I did was go over to the counter and ask for one, demanded that they produce the bill in one minute, complained about the 10% service charge and paid the exact amount.

I filed a formal complaint with the head office, but I did not receive any response.

Pizza Hut is the lousiest pizza chain.

• 1 month later...

Buwisit ang experience ko dyan sa Steak MD sa may Tomas Morato. Umorder ako tapos pinaghintay ng mga 25 minutes. Nang mag follow up ako, sabi ng manager naubos na daw dahil meron daw nag order ng delivery?! E ako ang naunang dumating, na prioritize pa yung tawag ng delivery?! Tapos ang ginawa ng manager na babae umalis. Sinundan ko sa kusina yung server at sabi umalis lang daw yung manager? ! Kahit pa mura dyan hindi na ako kakain. Sama ng service.