• 2 weeks later...

Pansin ko sa mga panahong weak ako dun ako madalas nakakakita pati nakakaramdam. May mga time na dedma lang ako pero minsan natatakot din ako talaga. Di ko naman nakikita facial features nila, pero alam ko kung babae or lalaki, puti or itim , bata or matanda. Tsaka may mga lugar lang din talaga na may malakas na kasama, yung kinalakihan kong bahay taon taon kaming wala tuwing holy week kasi iba lakas nya pag holy week. Eto namang nilipatan ko okay naman never ako namalikmata and all. Pero sa spa meron talaga minsannnn lalo na yung dun sa dating spa sa cubaaaaaaoooooo pag sinearch mo building nun lalabas yung news ng family na namatay sa building na yun nitong 2015-2017 lang

• 4 months later...

I had multiple encounters.

1. The Dark Shadow - You'll never know this $ht until you experience it yourself. Those people who believe in science and who always asks for scientific explanation will only consider this experience as sleep paralysis but I am not one of those people with low IQ for me to easily believe in $hts but then I have to say that there are things in this world that cannot be explained by science.

I was high school back then when one of my classmate told me, "Z, I'll be absent for a day or two. Just tell teacher that I will be going to our province". Then I just nodded. Nothing seems odd right? When she got back, I asked her how her vacation was and she responded with a very few lines....

"It was ok. My grandparents are healthy. The place is nice and cozy. The only thing that kinda intrigued me was the man I saw outside the window."

Then I asked her why. She replied. "We were having our dinner back then when the man passed by. My grandparents noticed that I noticed the man and they prevented me from looking at the man."

"Wag mong tignan" that was their only line. My classmate said. I was curious but they hushed me.

I didn't pay much attention to her story until something kinda felt heavy started lingering around me. I was so energetic so I still didn't mind.

That evening, I fell asleep while I was texting my boyfriend back then. Then suddenly, I had that specific encounter that I never had in my entire life. The what the geniuses call "sleep paralysis".

The set up was the same as how I slept. My position was the same. Everything around me was the same except that, the lights were off. I left it on. Suddenly, I felt a heavy uneasiness. It's as if, the feeling was totally the same when I watched Silent Hill. It was weird and freaky.

It was getting heavier and heavier. I can feel a presence slowly getting closer. Then BAAAM! I am slowly seeing a dark element, a dark shadow slowly walking towards me. I can guarantee that i may have been asleep that time but my subconscious was totally awake! I can see the thing clearly! It was coming unto me.

He slowly started from my toes, to my feet, going up to my lefts and it stopped at my thighs. There was no feeling except it's getting heavier and heavier. Seems like I am being pushed deeper in my bed. I was putting all my strength to move my arms and legs so I can push it but he was too heavy and strong. Then it went up to my navel and stopped at my chest. Then I felt the power became more intense. It became heavier again. It started pushing my hands further so I couldn't resist. It was tiring!

Back then, I already started praying. But the more I pray, the more he can zip my mouth so I started praying using my mind. I recited all the prayers I could think of that moment but it just keep getting stronger and stronger. It's as if that element can withstand my prayers. I am losing all my strength. It was just so powerful. My patience started fading. Instead of praying, I started saying bad words. Cursing at the thing. That came to be more effective. It started to slowly getting weaker and I was able to slowly move.

I saw it get off my body and walked out my room. After I regained my strength, I was able to get back to reality and wake up but its as if nothing changed. The only thing that changed was the light. The room was lit again. It started texting my classmate and my boyfriend about the experience. They seemed worried but I thought it would end there.

To be continued....

• Winner! (+1) 1
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/8/2022 at 11:22 PM, Nacht Faust said:

Hindi madali ang mag open ng third eye lalo na kung mahabang proseso yan. At saka open ka dapat sa mga nasa paligid mo mapa 3D, 4D o 5th Dimension pa yan. Practice meditation will open your 3rd eye hanggang sa makamit mo.

Thanks! yun bang mga sound frequencies na pwedeng pakinggan, will it help?

On 1/10/2022 at 1:38 AM, Manjin said:

I dunno if i have my third eye opened. But there are times i see a person from my peripheral view. I also often feel someone watching. 

Thing is, third eye is not something that you can close and open at will or even not of your own will. If it's open, it's open, if not, then it's just closed. Some are just sensitives (peripherals and the general feeling of being spooked or getting the heeby-jeebies). 

Those who have it open have different "abilities" clairvoyance  the supposed faculty of perceiving things or events in the future or beyond normal sensory contact.

clairaudience - the supposed faculty of perceiving, as if by hearing, what is inaudible.

among others. I hope this helps.