try nyo bacchus energy drink mga pare koy... i only know of one source, mercury drug. if you've tried speed, this is the healthier version. perks up the energy you thought you never had. a friend recommended it, loved it since. :thumbsupsmiley:

• 1 month later...
nothing beats gatorade ;) i've never heard of activade :/

but i know i prefer gatorade to powerade ;)

Activade is a Philippine local brand. It tastes just like gatorade.

I heard a rumor several months back that since Pepsi bought Gatorade, someone got the formulation for it, and started making Activade. Don't quote me on this though - it's those things you get to hear in gym bars.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I drink Lipovitan or RedBull 150ml on my way to the Basketball Gym. During the game I consume two bottles of Gatorade either the 400ml glass bottle or the 500ml plastic bottle but I prefer the plastic bottle, more value for money. After the game, I eat two balots. Pag-uwi ko, parang di ako napagod, and before I sleep, I take my Centrum multivitamins and a glass of milk. Pag napansin nyong matagal-tagal na meng di nagpopost sa MTC malamang na-overdose ako sa protina. bwahahahahaha. :evil:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...