Job - Salary, Bonuses, & Perks

• 8 months later...

call boy for a call center

6 digit figure monthly lower end promise :P

unusually high population of young pretty , sexy people :P

high stress environment; night shift forever; high coffee intake leads to lots of complications; high cigarette intake leads to lung cancer; gimiks lead to fatigue; and did i forget to mention night shift forever???

Job: Operations Engineer (Sim/Smart card manufacturing)

Salary: in HK Dollars

Perks: up to 14th month pay, Medical and Dental plan including immediate family, MPF as explained by ENGRHK, monthly bonus.

No housing allowance since I was hired as a local resident.

Edited by kaplogan

job - operations manager

salary - basta meron daw

advantage - being in charge

disadvantage - being responsible for everything that goes wrong

perks - huh?

working hours - 24

arrgh! mas mataas sweldo ng bro ko sa part time job nya na 3hrs a week!

hahahahahahahaha

Guest Dobermaxx

Day Job : Tech Support Manager

Salary : nice enough

perks : parking slot, medical, training abroad

Fave Job : VP/COO

Salary : Are you kidding?

Perks : Running the biggest and hottest online forum in the Philippines :mtc:

job: buy and sell - 2nd hand cars / ukay-ukay shop owner

salary : not enough

perks: wala akong "AMO" B) . i do not punch in and out ;) , i already f**ked 2 customers since i started february :evil: , iba iba oto ko B) , i can get and wear what i want from the bulk(ukay), then sell it tomorrow kung ayoko na :lol: , marami akong japayuking customers :ninja: :evil: , i can extend lunch from 12 until 6pm :P

other perks: i have 2 more regular customers lined up, konting bola na lang bibigay na!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

• 1 month later...

i dont know if this is the right thread to post this topic. mods, feel free to delete this post if you think it's inappropriate. :D

i juz wanna ask you guys if you have any idea about accenture. i know it's a big consulting firm but i want to know if you would recommend working there? kindly include the perks included if i were to work there.

I've been reading some posts in this forum asking for starting salary... well, guys this is the right forum to ask and share...

For example,

Computer Programmer NCR=15K Province=10K

Content Editor NCR=? Province (pwde specific) = ?

thank you guys.. please share... lets help those job seekers who doesn't have any idea on how much will be the basis for salary negotiation just in case.

i dont know if this is the right thread to post this topic. mods, feel free to delete this post if you think it's inappropriate. :D

i juz wanna ask you guys if you have any idea about accenture. i know it's a big consulting firm but i want to know if you would recommend working there? kindly include the perks included if i were to work there.

If you're asking kung ok sa accenture...the answer's yes. I know some people working there (a couple of friends, one of them being my FB) and they seem to be enjoying their job. The pay's good as well as the benefits. The cons being long work hours and stress. Hope I was of help.

BTW, Here's my two cents:

Profession: Government Architect

Salary: Not enough for the moment.

Perks: Flexible work load plus other benefits working in government.

Disadvantages: Not having the benefits of working in the private sector.