Here's my prayer for today...

Dear God, thank you for all the blessings that I have recieved today. I am really happy with what happened today even if some are unpleasant experiences. I hope that tomorrow will be another exciting day. Good night! Thanks a lot!

one more thing... the farmers... shower them with your blessings! I know that they are really working hard just to feed us. kayo na bahala sa kanila. Pati na rin yung mga janitors... they really maintain the school clean, orderly, and safe. Kayo na rin ang bahala sa kanila.

Thanks!

• Like (+1) 1

dear god,

after sometime, i'm still here. i know i could have gone far by now. but i'm more or less still where i was. perhaps i was just to lazy to keep going. and this i do ask for your forgiveness.

i pray that you give me strength so I may move faster. for persisitence so I may reach my destination. and when i do get there, please do give me the wisdom to apprciate the journey. that i may not look back in remorse but rather be in content.

The Serenity Prayer

GOD, grant me the serenity

to accept the things

I cannot change,

Courage to change the

things I can, and the

wisdom to know the difference.

Living ONE DAY AT A TIME;

Enjoying one moment at a time;

Accepting hardship as the

pathway to peace.

Taking, as He did, this

sinful world as it is,

not as I would have it.

Trusting that He will make

all things right if I

surrender to His Will;

That I may be reasonably happy

in this life, and supremely

happy with Him forever in

the next. Amen

Reinhold Neibuhr-1926

• Like (+1) 1

dear lord,

thank you for being my personal lord and saviour.

thank you for being my healer.

thank you for never giving up on me.

thank you for allowing me to see things the way you do.

thank you for reminding me that your plans are still the best.

thank you for listening to my woes. i know i sound like a broken record.

i do have a clear grasp of your teaching.

nobody said it is easy.

as a matter of fact, its very hard.

u know when something is bothering me.

u know i dont like those times.

i dont like the process that leads to the answer and the healing.

i should pray that i may understand

as i already understand.

i should pray for the strength to continue to understand.

i should pray for your guiding hands every step of the way.

i should pray for focus that i may not stray from the plan.

i should pray that i may always put to mind that

YOUR WILL BE DONE, OH LORD

AMEN.

dear god,

it's me, your child. the one who've offended you. i'm sorry i did this. but you were there, arms strecthing wide open, ready to forgive. to accept me unconditionally. without questions. without hesitations. i wish i could do the same to those who have offended me.

Guest kizmet

Dear Lord,

Had so many trials and hardships, sometimes I just want to raise my hands and give up... but then YOU"RE always there, to give me strength to go on... I am where am because YOU'RE always there for me. I praise and thank you LORD for all wonderfull things in life.. I thank you for the trials and hardships, for that what made me strong, for that what made life sweeter...

Guest kizmet

Lord, I thank You now that You are taking me where I need to go and providing me things I need to get over the rough spots along the way.. continue to guide me o Lord....

I pray to thee o lord . . . that first may I humble beg for your blessings and that may I ask that you protect and bless the girl that I love with your grace and guide her and Let no harm come to her. . . . .

I ask in the name of our lord Jesus Christ . . .

Edited by ranter

Dear Jesus,

help me to spread Your fragrance everywhere I go. possess my whole being so utterly that all my life may only be a radiance of Yours. shine through me and be so in me, that every soul I come in contact with, may feel Your presence in my soul let them look up and see no longer me -- but only Jesus.

Amen

Dear God,

I've been wanting to write you but it has just been more convenient to talk to you. But I'm sure, like me, you love receiving letters ... in this case fan mail. :) I meant to write to you yesterday but I found myself in a situation too painful to write, too painful to put words to. I'm sorry.

I don't know the things you have planned and I try my best to graciously embrace the corner you have carved for me. It's just been very difficult lately but I never questioned you. You have given me a special gift of knowledge and discernment that sometimes hurts me more than I think I can carry.

Thank you for the allowances you afford me. Thank you for the big and small things you send my way to remind me that you will never give up on me. Thank you for sending them in the form of family, friends, strangers who care. Thank you for the tears you give me to replace the things life takes away. Thank you for the smiles and the giggles which lighten my spirit.

Please do not keep me broken for long, I have people who need me. I have daughters to be a good mother to, I have a family to be a good daughter and sister to, I have friends who will need my strength someday.

Lastly for today, thank you for that ember of hope tonight. Please guide him and walk with him. I hope you lead him to where he truly belongs even if it means it isn't the road home to me.

Please grant me the strength I need when one dream dies. I love you God, please don't let me go.

-L-