Bars For Takusa

• 3 weeks later...
hahaha been to decades tomog last night around 9pm wala pa masyado tao, got the best dark corner, for sure no one can see if you want to be hidden... hope there are other bars like this :rolleyes:

fyi... EMPIRE BAR and BISTRO po along E.Rodriguez, ground flor po sya ng Tri-place... if you want after bar you can chek in @ tri-place they also have a pizziria.

• Like (+1) 1
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Been to a place called "BARCINO". it's located along Julia Vargas. Kahilera ng Pier 1. Parang City Golf ata ung building na kinatatayuan nya. It's on the 2nd floor. They serve Wine and delicatessen (Sorry kung wrong spelling), they have Cigars too. Anyway, medyo cozy ung place but with reasonable price. May mga nagpupunta dun na alam mong di magAsawa hahaha.. Biro nga nung waitress dun, may HandSignal daw pag tutuong asawa o hinde ang kasama mo hehehe.. It's a nice place to go on a date. :thumbsupsmiley:

Another Place i can recommmend is NICOTINA. It's located along the Service road of Roxas blvd. right beside DFA. Medyo di sya puntahan ng mga tao kaya medyo safe..

THat's all for now :goatee:

• 1 year later...

been to different "dark" spots.

even going thru hours of driving just to get away from the madding crowd (or is it from the eyes of people you know).

one thing siguro is to know the people somehow connected to you or your partner, be it relatives, office mates or even neighbors. where do they frequently go? perhaps the age group, type of music, or whatever, can be of help.

there is one thing sure though --- there is always the risk, and that risk makes it more exciting.

Been to a place called "BARCINO". it's located along Julia Vargas. Kahilera ng Pier 1. Parang City Golf ata ung building na kinatatayuan nya. It's on the 2nd floor. They serve Wine and delicatessen (Sorry kung wrong spelling), they have Cigars too. Anyway, medyo cozy ung place but with reasonable price. May mga nagpupunta dun na alam mong di magAsawa hahaha.. Biro nga nung waitress dun, may HandSignal daw pag tutuong asawa o hinde ang kasama mo hehehe.. It's a nice place to go on a date. :thumbsupsmiley:

Another Place i can recommmend is NICOTINA. It's located along the Service road of Roxas blvd. right beside DFA. Medyo di sya puntahan ng mga tao kaya medyo safe..

THat's all for now :goatee:

there's also one in The Fort (Barcino). the drinks that they only serve is wine but a lot of choices though. lowest is 500/per glass so its not reasonable. PEACE :thumbsupsmiley:

there's also one in The Fort (Barcino). the drinks that they only serve is wine but a lot of choices though. lowest is 500/per glass so its not reasonable. PEACE :thumbsupsmiley:

Yes sir, They have one sa The Fort. Late last year ata ito or early this year nagOpen. Tip lang Sir, i usually order yung Altozano. that's only P550 per bottle. Chorizo will do as add on. It'll last me the whole session na with my date. It'll cost you more or less P1000. Ok na rin, just to have a quiet date away from lots of people and have some prelude to an intimate evening.. Yeah man!!! :thumbsupsmiley:

Yes sir, They have one sa The Fort. Late last year ata ito or early this year nagOpen. Tip lang Sir, i usually order yung Altozano. that's only P550 per bottle. Chorizo will do as add on. It'll last me the whole session na with my date. It'll cost you more or less P1000. Ok na rin, just to have a quiet date away from lots of people and have some prelude to an intimate evening.. Yeah man!!! :thumbsupsmiley:

saktong-sakto...medyo ganyan ginawa namin when my friend celebrated his bday at the City Golf Branch...tavern style yung loob nya and very cozy...a great place to bring your dates talaga...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...