Bars Na Ok Pag Weekdays

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Though this is not a bar, BBQ Central (or is it Central BBQ) is a good option. Good food and best of all, CHEAP! They have branches in Paranaque, Las Pinas and I think even Pasig area.

Nice place to hang out in pasig area...

near to BBQ Central in pasig is KAMARADA... cozy place... you could sing in stage as well with their high tech entertainment system. SING all YOU can as long as you pass the mic..

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guys, suggest naman kayo ng mga bars na ok pa rin kahit weekdays at ung best day ng pagpunta. Mas madalas kase ako available sa gimik pag weekdays eh dahil my pasok din ako pag saturday and sunday...

Try to Visit @ EMPIRE BAR and BISTRO along E-rodriguez cor. alabama st. and i think they accept private party....

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Nice place to hang out in pasig area...

near to BBQ Central in pasig is KAMARADA... cozy place... you could sing in stage as well with their high tech entertainment system. SING all YOU can as long as you pass the mic..

bro ndi ako tagapasig,, pakisketch naman pag galing ortigas,, or any know landmarks??? Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
any advisable place within marikina?

i'd like to spend some time in cubao, but parking sucks. almost got my car scratched... :thumbsdownsmiley:

okay ambiance and food sa beach house in marikina

di mashado mainit cuz they space the tables out

nice for inuman sessions with the barkada