Places With Live Jazz And/or Piano Music

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any suggestion within the Ortigas area? Cold beer, nice pulutan, good music, not so crowded. A place where one can go, even alone, to unwind after office hours.

I strongly recommend Richmonde Hotel. There is a bar there with eat all you can cocktails usually every late afternoon. Good music, best service, nice cold beer and cocktails. The live performer is also ok she usually make sure you are comfortable even if you are alone.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

piano sounds. etc.

sa Mandarin / Peninsula hOtels

sa lObby super relaxing while eating (my eating section dun)

Wow, a visit from a very special lady. Hi, Carmela! Did not know that you were also into this kind of music.

Keep the inputs coming, guys. It's nice to know that there are at least a few people who are into live jazz music.

Edited by asagi
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I know Jazz is not too popular nowadays, but are there any places that still feature live Jazz performers regularly?

Thanks for your inputs.

i love jazz and i always go to Martinis Bar at the mandarin Oriental, the singer is either a caucasian or a black lad...they play every night.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...