Bar Crimes

It happened to me in Pasay...I am with 6 of my former co-workers in a bank in Macapagal in a sizzling bar at the corner of G.Puyat and Roxas Blvd. (closed na ito)... what happened was when we our busy chatting with each other, the waiter would approach us and murmur something to me...being inattentive to him I would say "huh" then he would deliver a round of beers for us. He would deliver the beers to the other side of the table and pointed to me as the one who ordered it...I told myself then "sige lang....wait ako pag bayaran na..." for the nth time it happened and billing time came...I called my friend from Pasay City hall to visit us in the club....We have a private talk with the manager and the waiter....ayun libre na kami....wag lang sila ipasara....Sometimes it really pays to have friends who have names............wag lang abusuhin...

It happened to me in Pasay...I am with 6 of my former co-workers in a bank in Macapagal in a sizzling bar at the corner of G.Puyat and Roxas Blvd. (closed na ito)... what happened was when we our busy chatting with each other, the waiter would approach us and murmur something to me...being inattentive to him I would say "huh" then he would deliver a round of beers for us. He would deliver the beers to the other side of the table and pointed to me as the one who ordered it...I told myself then "sige lang....wait ako pag bayaran na..." for the nth time it happened and billing time came...I called my friend from Pasay City hall to visit us in the club....We have a private talk with the manager and the waiter....ayun libre na kami....wag lang sila ipasara....Sometimes it really pays to have friends who have names............wag lang abusuhin...

by analysis this is a form of other form of coercion against the perpetrators......

• 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...

One advise.. If you have a gun in the car, it would be wise to stash it inside the casing and in the car trunk.. Minsan kasi pag mainit ulo, we do things that we later on regret.. Extra buffer yung nasa less accessible place yung gun.. By the time you open your car trunk and take the gun out of the case, medyo makapag isip ka na ng mas mahinahon..

Lose-lose situation yan eh.. You k*ll someone, you go to jail.. You get shot by another drunk, well, you die..<_<

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

1) Saken... always keep a level head.

2) Walang yabang yabang.. Pa name drop name drop kesyo ikaw ay kamag-anak ni ganito or ninong mo si ganyan..etc.. Walang pataasan ng ihi. Humility is the best policy.

3) Just have fun. Pag naangasan yung isa tao sayo dun even if you did nothing wrong eh don't add fuel to the flame.. just seek for the manager or OIC.

4) Don't get pissed off pag naunahan ka ng isang guest sa "dream angel" mo. Remember, it's just work for those ladies kaya walang personalan. Remember, no matter how much you invest sa mga babaeng yan eh most likely they're not after a relationship or something special w/ you... pera lang kailangan nila dyan.

5) If you can't accept those facts.. wag ka nalang mag bar. Pumatol ka nalang sa girl na "regular" ang work.

2) Walang yabang yabang.. Pa name drop name drop kesyo ikaw ay kamag-anak ni ganito or ninong mo si ganyan..etc.. Walang pataasan ng ihi. Humility is the best policy.

3) Just have fun. Pag naangasan yung isa tao sayo dun even if you did nothing wrong eh don't add fuel to the flame.. just seek for the manager or OIC.

4) Don't get pissed off pag naunahan ka ng isang guest sa "dream angel" mo. Remember, it's just work for those ladies kaya walang personalan. Remember, no matter how much you invest sa mga babaeng yan eh most likely they're not after a relationship or something special w/ you... pera lang kailangan nila dyan.

5) If you can't accept those facts.. wag ka nalang mag bar. Pumatol ka nalang sa girl na "regular" ang work.

agree wink.gif

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

agree i had a friend that got stabbed because of #4, lucky that he is still alive. basta be safe

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Buti na lang at sarado na ang Embassy Super Club.....Damn that place....kamuntik na magkabogaan ang dalawang grupo ng mga konyong ma-asbag pati dj at mga promoter naki epal na din....di maawat ng mga bouncer kasi daw anak at apo ng mga bigatin kuno....kamuntik pa nauwi sa barilan ang mga gulo dyan....I've witnessed some troubles there waywayback kaya ingat din

• Downvote 1
  • 3 months later...

Being drugged or ativan. For boys ... date rape for ladies ativan also. :)

<br />Buti na lang at sarado na ang Embassy Super Club.....Damn that place....kamuntik na magkabogaan ang dalawang grupo ng mga konyong ma-asbag pati dj at mga promoter naki epal na din....di maawat ng mga bouncer kasi daw anak at apo ng mga bigatin kuno....kamuntik pa nauwi sa barilan ang mga gulo dyan....I've witnessed some troubles there waywayback kaya ingat din<br />
<br /><br /><br />

What's the status of embassy have they reopen sir? :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

damn always caught in the middle of the chaos, kaya nga nagpupunta ng bar para mag-unwind, experience this somewhere in taguig, makati, malate at sa qc. i dont mind if they make a fuss pero madadamay at madadamay ka talaga sa gulo PROMISE. ingat din mga tsong maraming beses na sakin ngyari to. napuno lang ako last time dahil gusto mo magrelax tapos madadamay ka sa away. blasted a fuse that time kaya talagang hindi ko na napigilan. hindi na rin mauulit to pinatulan ko pa kasi.

• Downvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...