Cigar Lounges In The Philippines.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
i used to go to Havana in Malate. don't even know if the place is still running; it used to be one of the best bars to go to.

any other place where i can enjoy a cigar without anyone bothering me?

how can i become a member?

there's another havana at greenbelt 3. same concept as in malate. lots of girls at night trying to earn a living.

• 1 month later...

Kipling's has an excellent selection of cigars and of single malts.

The staff are very well-trained and extremely polite.

I remember the first time I went they even offered to introduce me to the regulars to help me feel right at home.

Though at the time I wasn't feeling very sociable so I elected to remain quietly at the bar. -_-

Haven't been to the Malate branch of Cafe Havana in years, so I am not sure if they still serve cigars. :huh:

But if they do, then fabulous! :lol:

You get excellent Afro-Cuban music to accompany your cigar smoking! :cool:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi guys - am also a cigar aficionado. Does Cafe Havana in Greenbelt still sell cigars? Haven't brought from there in a while. What i like to do is buy a nice selection upstairs at Fuma and bring them downstairs to Havana. I'm going back to Manila this month and plan to spend some quality time with some good cigars, drink, and pelasing company...

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Cigar friendly places in Makati include Kipling's and Martini's Bar at the Mandarin, Conway's (outside) at the Shang, The Bar at the Peninsula, the new lounge at Renaissance, and all outdoor places. CAV used to allow cigars inside but they dont anymore.

Kipling's is nice, but have high priced cigars. They are selling a 2006 Limited Edicion Cohiba Piramides for over 4k pesos. Good thing I bring my own cigars and just order single malt from them.

If any of you are interested in purchasing cigars, please PM me. I have a personal collection, and its an updated one. I can sell to you cheaper than any of these retail establishments.

• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Hi guys - am also a cigar aficionado. Does Cafe Havana in Greenbelt still sell cigars? Haven't brought from there in a while. What i like to do is buy a nice selection upstairs at Fuma and bring them downstairs to Havana. I'm going back to Manila this month and plan to spend some quality time with some good cigars, drink, and pelasing company...

Guess this is a bit late, but yeah Havana still sells cigars.

kiplings is a cigar bar in the mandarin, obviously sells cigars, aside from these a range of fine single malt whiskey, not sure about the prices for cigars as i dont smoke cigars but the prices for whiskey are acceptable considering that this is a hotel bar

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...