Cigar Lounges In The Philippines.

I will be going back to the Philippines this Monday for a short stay. I like to smoke from time to time a good Cigar and have a good drink. Can any MTCers school me on some local spots, brands that I can hit up? I will also be going back again next year same time but will bi visiting different regions of PI. Can sombody let me know of other regional spots also. I know when I went last year to Boracay I found one spot and had a couple of hand made Isabella Cigars! Smoooooth! :cool:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Forth and Tay at the New World has been closed for a while. Try Kipling's at the Mandarin. They have a far more extensive selection of single malts and cigars....not to mention some fine wines. Although the ladies behind the bar are not in tartan skirts, they look very elegant in their chiongsams. Kipling's claim is that it is the most refined bar in the metropolis.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I usually frequent all the cigar shops here in Manila and actually own one in Makati in a hotel with some partners. Anyhow, the girls we hire are usually from Assumption or from a prestigious school. Chances are my friends and customers are of the Damatans batch and money talks but once in awhile like a young stud would get to pluck the nectar out of my employees.

Had a few pussies as well until i stopped coming to the divans and started smoking at home. Moreover, some of my partners are assholes and i would rather not complicate things.

Another good place if you like really good single malt whiskey is Forth and Taye on the corner of Pasay Rd. and Makati Ave.

It is attached to the business complex adjoining the New World Hotel - big comfortable chairs and all the single malts you could ever want by the nip or bottle.

Nice info, will visit this place in April.

Yes Kiplings, nice choice of cigars, single malt and wines

Gentlemen!

Im a newbie if that's what you call it and am a cigar Officionado!

There's nothing like a Good Cigar and a Good Vintage to go with it!

Headed out soon to Manila and would like to know where to Hang Out?

Need some due RnR and would like to just enjoy my Cigars and maybe, just maybe some company if you know what I mean!!

I normally frequent the Cigar places overseas and always end up with a Companinon to take elsewher for some Good Live Jazz!

I used to go to COncourse at the Old Manila Garden.. I know that's a long way back!I just love the Standard Jazz (RATPACK STUFF!)

Any infos will be appreciated! Haven't been out to Manila lately and had a good time.

Good Day Gents!

D

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...