Partying With The Celebs

i am planning to open a bar.. how can u attract celebrities?
give them free drinks and vip treatment.

FR on Embassy:

Nice place, more like a US club than a Phil one. Main dance floor in the center area, smaller rooms around the dance area. Main bars at the dance are while each room has their own bar. Pricing for local beer is a little high (what would you expect :P ). Security in every room (great idea). Expect to spend around p2.5-3k easily just for the alcohol if you have at least 4 people in your group.

Girls are for the most part in the 7-10 category but be advised: BE NICE, BE RESPECTFUL and for f*cks sake DO NOT BE STARSTRUCK. Girls are turned off when you act like a drooling baboon just because their faces are plastered all along Edsa or in the latest mags. Also be mindful that the artista you're hitting on may have a boyfriend with more money and more bodyguards than you...usually drunk and out to prove his manhood by having his guys rough you up.

Dress to impress and get there early so you can stake out a spot/table/sitting area before it gets too crowded (and it will). Don't get too the dance floor too late or you'll end up dancing squeezed in like sardines. If you have to talk with a girl or try a few cheesy pick up lines, take her outside to the restaurant/coffee shop just outside the entrance. You'll actually be able to hear each other talking. Any speaking inside is reduced to either sign language or yelling at the person less than 5 cm in front of you. The music is very VERY loud inside.

well said sir, noted..
  • 2 weeks later...

before sa wherelse wherein my friend MANOLET RIPOL aka MANOY from THAT'S ENTERTAINMENT was the Marketing Manager back then and he was a friend of my dads and a close friend of my dad's Boss back then..

we saw PBA players, i even partied with Korean girls back then (college students) and also Lana Asanin, Victoria London and other hot models...

p#ta, mahal nga lang ng drinks P100 per beer and that was what, 5-6 years ago, heeeeh

:)

before sa wherelse wherein my friend MANOLET RIPOL aka MANOY from THAT'S ENTERTAINMENT was the Marketing Manager back then and he was a friend of my dads and a close friend of my dad's Boss back then..

we saw PBA players, i even partied with Korean girls back then (college students) and also Lana Asanin, Victoria London and other hot models...

p#ta, mahal nga lang ng drinks P100 per beer and that was what, 5-6 years ago, heeeeh

:)

share the good's and bounty mate hehehehehehehehehhehe.. :thumbsupsmiley:

• 3 weeks later...
um, embassy

Embassy.....how right you are.....I had a birthday party there before .....rented VIP and had them invite celebrities to party with .....my GF was very surprised....Honestly I didn't know who most of them were...unless they were on GMA shows....There were a lot of big names and beautiful people there....they didn' mid me paying for everything.....many of them were nice and respectful......others were just plain assholes (I had them kicked out of VIP since I was Paying).....I am American and it is the same in the USA....... I do have to give respect to Maui Taylor....she was a gem...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Where is Bleu de Coast Lounge and E's Bar? Thanks Party Princess

bro bleu de coast lounge is located along bel-air 3 makati, e's bar is in shagri-la hotel & belleze or club belleze is located

at south forbes park makati

bleu de coast lounge & club belleze, these places are usually for private events & underground party "rave party"

• 2 weeks later...

let me add tabu, bleu de coast lounge, belleze, & e's bar

right sis clubbergirl?

right mr. lancelot69 :thumbsupsmiley: :sorcerer:

Bigfish Manila is #1

:thumbsupsmiley: ur righty sis! Bigfish Manila is #1 :sorcerer:

bro bleu de coast lounge is located along bel-air 3 makati, e's bar is in shagri-la hotel & belleze or club belleze is located

at south forbes park makati

bleu de coast lounge & club belleze, these places are usually for private events & underground party "rave party"

speaking of U "rave"

bleu de coast lounge, club belleze is d' best! :sorcerer:

right my lovestoned?

Of all the clubs i've been to in pinas (past couple of years), Embassy was probably the best. Then again, I can't remember the names of all the other clubs I've been to (one too many, I guess). Since I'm only going to be in Manila for a few days, which club is the MUST GO to on a Fri. and Saturday (11/28-29 12/5-6). And if you can, pa message na lang ang contact no. ng nag aarrange ng VIP. Also, which clubs/bars should I hit while I'm in Bora.

Salamat and hope to party with u

• 2 months later...