1 Month Without Sex

sex is sex. it's human nature meaning we crave for it and yes, we have all the means to CONTROL our urge as well for this act. i went on a "Sahara tour" for 11 months. sure, there were days wherein it was like i'm hitting a brick wall but hell, it's not like i died due to lack of the opposite sex's juice! all i can say is, nothing beats it when my dam breaks! :evil:

haha i think it's ok, and as angel_by_day mentioned, it's not "end-all of life" remember we lived for an average of 15 years without sex at all, and we all grew up fine :P but now that we felt how damn good it is, we can't imagine a month without sex. it's all in the mind. :) and the month/s without it only makes us crave for it more, which is better than having it daily or whenever-we-want-it, it'd seem less-special that way. IMHO

haha i think it's ok, and as angel_by_day mentioned, it's not "end-all of life" remember we lived for an average of 15 years without sex at all, and we all grew up fine :P but now that we felt how damn good it is, we can't imagine a month without sex. it's all in the mind. :) and the month/s without it only makes us crave for it more, which is better than having it daily or whenever-we-want-it, it'd seem less-special that way. IMHO

well i wont agree with the average of 15 years since that time in your life your hormones havent kicked in yet...and besides....sexual urges at the age of 3????

but i do agree that we are craving for the feeling definitely...but never unmanageable...as from previous posts...meron naman nga sariling sikap....

ever trusted maria palma has always been very reliable...

now celibacy...dats another thing....no sex or any type simulating the thing....welll...

guys yiour missing the point of the thread starter. though the title is without sex, but that's the point it self

that she is raising here but the doubt that her hubby is having an affair thus she's getting lesser and lesser

sex from him.

from her latest post, she confirmed there was another woman. just for clarification lang so that should you

decide to further comment or advise, it will be more appropriate to INDAY.

• 2 weeks later...
2 years na kami, simula ng magnegosyo sya, madalang na kaming mag sex, minsan once a week, naging 2x a month, ngayon 1 month na hindi pa rin kami nag sesex, nag try na kong yayain sya kaso ayaw nya, wala daw sya sa mood :( , sobrang aga nya matulog lagi :( hindi ko na sya niyaya ngayon kasi baka mapahiya lang uli ako. Madalas ko tuloy maisip na may babae sya or minsan na iinsecure na rin ako, kaya kahit gabi ng super exercise ako para maging sexy at super diet :( .

pucha buti kpa ikaw baliktad..akin naman ung GF ko ung maarte makipagsex..keso pagod siya.keso d nya mood

at ung favorite line nya " kailangan ba laging sex? " ANAK NG P***** anong klaseng tanong un... 4 months ++++ na tayo d nagsesex tpos yan parin ang sinasabi mo? hayop tlga tong gf ko..kung d lang ako tanga dati ko pa iniwan to!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest takenbyjo

I've done it na no sex for 8 months and I was in a relationship. Ni kiss nga wala e.

With my current bf, longest I think was 17 days. Minsan, masarap din pag matagal ang interval kasi you crave each other more. :wub: