Have U Ever Begged......

Guest BDC0425

nagmakaawa kana ba na wag ka iwanan?  

485 members have voted

1. 1. nagmakaawa kana ba na wag ka iwanan?

• yes
    • no

yes. once with my 2nd bf. it was my fault anyway. then another with my most recent ex. this time, i begged him to just leave me! :goatee:

it was okay for a couple of weeks but the begging part didn't do good to my ego. still have to breakup after.

now, i chuckle when i think about it. :blink:

• 1 month later...

Yes. I agree in begging him back if you love him that deep that you can't loose him. Love makes us do things that reason cannot explain. If he's that impt. to you, you will swallow your pride for him. But if he don't love me anymore and finds it hard to stay with me any longer, I'll set him free after a few attempts. But that's my last option. I really hate that feeling of being left alone!

yes, i did it. he broke up with me w/o any good reason. reasons that i can't understand, just because of petty quarrel and a little misunderstanding. i cried so hard and begged so many times. but his decision was firm. he told me that it's too late. just recently we're inseparable and so mushy. i thought we're moving on w/ our relationship but he opened up again about the break up. i was so shocked , i can't accept the reality. it hurts me so much and until now i find it really hard to accept the fact that we can't be together anymore because of the nonsense things. i love him so much that's why i did it. last night same "breakup topic" again and i ended up crying out loud. im really hurt coz i love him and i can't afford to lose him right now coz he's everything to me. honestly he's the one who makes me happy and served as my inspiration but he told me last night that why should i continue our relationship if he's also the reason why i am crying.

we almost got involve in an accident coz i grab the steering wheel while he's driving. when we reached their house, he accompanied me to the street where i can take a cab but i refused because i'm not feeling well . i told him to bring me home but he insisted that he can't do that because i didn't get off his car when we're already there in front of our house. he said it was my fault. he got mad and left me while it was raining  so  hard . i got soaked in the rain because he left me and drove away because he has an appointment up north.

i was left inside the compund, crying. he called his brother at home and told him to accompany me.  i know that was so stupid, to beg for his love but i can't help it. im deeply inlove with him. the other day i asked him if he loves me and he said he can't answer that question. but last night he told me he's still inlove w/me, that was the truth he said. but, i realized maybe it was his pride and ego that's keepin' him away from me. and that he can't give me another chance to prove my undying love for him. i know this is the craziest thing i did for my bf but im not ashamed . im not yet over him...

'til this moment i'm really confused...

i keep on thinkin' about him...i keep on askin myself what went wrong? we  were so inlove with each other. i already met his family, relatives and close friends. he often take me whenever there's an occasion and what hurts me most was the fact that few days ago we're still cuddling, kissing and holding hands...but now it's over.

its hard to move on...

it's really hard to accept that the happy relationship you had with him was over.....

it happened to me.......pero yung decision na firm din, ......

wag mong pilitin yung sarili mo na kalimutan sya.....the more you think of him,and trying to forget him, mas lalo mo lang syang mamimiss......makakalimutan mo rin sya, slowly....

try to focus on other things nalang...... :) :rolleyes:

Guest BDC0425
it's really hard to accept that the happy relationship you had with him was over.....

it happened to me.......pero yung decision na firm din, ......

wag mong pilitin yung sarili mo na kalimutan sya.....the more you think of him,and trying to forget him, mas lalo mo lang syang mamimiss......makakalimutan mo rin sya, slowly....

try to focus on other things nalang......  :)  :rolleyes:

very well said! listen t0 her my friend dapat shift y0ur f0cus sa ibang bagay when i br0ke 0ff with my ex 0f m0re than 5 years, mas nakapag c0ncentrate ak0 sa w0rk k0, n0w im with s0me0ne new and trying my best t0 save f0r 0ur wedding but failing miserably :cry: :cry: :cry: i just h0pe that my current gf c0uld wait :( :( :(

:mtc: :mtc: :mtc:

:hypocritesmiley:

i beg many times in my whole life not only for love but also in other circumtances that i have to do it...well that's life...i only beg when it's my fault, when i really want something and if dont want to lose someone or something in my life...pero sa totoo lang nakakababa mg self esteem when you ber to someone especially if it is your fault...

:(

post-82481-1130438432.gif

Never did... no plans to... sometimes it helps to be in sales, you can turn the conversation around without the other party noticing it, then you go for the reverse pshycology... ending- she would feel bad about herself if she wouldn't let the shortcoming/s pass by.

SO far been very effective :cool:

just 3 days ago. he wanted to broke up with me over the phone then sa text. nag begged ako sa text because napaka babaw ng reason for me. but he said no sa text. so after work, he went over to our office to give me everything that ive given him including cellphone, wallet and the RING that we've given to each other. Thats when i broke down. sbi ko kahit man lang un e ikeep nya. hindi cya makatingin sa kin. so sabi ko can i hug u for the last time? then tumingin cya sakin and he started crying na din. he hugged me and said ikaw lang ang babaing minahal ko ng ganito. so i thought it was really over. then he said i love you so much. d ko kaya mawala ka. wehehhe d din pala nya kaya sa isip2x ko. bakit ka nakikipagbreak kung d mo kaya??? wehehhe. so in short, we got back and right now, we're together. heheh binabatukan pa ko ngaun. kapal ko daw. hindi daw cya umiyak. hayyy guys nga naman....