The GYM Directory

you can have the best program, and the best personal trainer, and the best equipment, but if you eat crap, dont get rest, etc, it's all pointless. results are not measured that way

if not for the reasons stated above, i wouldve stuck with my P1000/month gym. it always boils down to the person, methinks :thumbsupsmiley:

try asking as gold's gym... medyo mahal lang sa umpisa but in the long run they come out much cheaper than anybody else in the market... they have the best in equipment and they offer good programs... in a month you start seeing results...

Exactly. If

I lived in QC I would be going to zest.

you can have the best program, and the best personal trainer, and the best equipment, but if you eat crap, dont get rest, etc, it's all pointless. results are not measured that way

if not for the reasons stated above, i wouldve stuck with my P1000/month gym. it always boils down to the person, methinks :thumbsupsmiley:

im from don antonio qc and i need a gym near my village... has anyone tried working out sa powerflex gym/fitness & spa? im planning to try it out there...

also, my favorite gym since HS would be the sbc weights room/gym... pang power athlete talaga mga gamit... dun ako lumaki ng sobra eh... i miss that gym!

im from don antonio qc and i need a gym near my village... has anyone tried working out sa powerflex gym/fitness & spa? im planning to try it out there...

also, my favorite gym since HS would be the sbc weights room/gym... pang power athlete talaga mga gamit... dun ako lumaki ng sobra eh... i miss that gym!

Magbubukas ang Fitness First ng branch sa SM Fairview this March, baka makatipid ka as a pioneer member. Mayron din akong nakita sa basement ng Ever Commonwealth.

i used to go to magagagarbong gym dati when i was in college. mga fees ranging from 500-1500 per month patitigil tigil ako nun kasi minsan may pinagagastusan ako iba or tinatamad ako dahil sa oras na nauubos ng gym. after 14yrs na on/off sa gym yng last 3yrs lng ang na straight ko w/o lay off na 2magal ng isang buwan. kasi for the pass 3 yrs now d2 ako sa gym na 35 pesos lng per session so ndi ako nanghihinayang kahit workout ko 45minutes to an hour lng lagi kaya cuguro ako 2magal. di ko na iniintindi kng gaano nilalaki ng katawan ko ginawa ko nalang prang routine...pansin ko nalang nung 2magal na...aba laki na pala improvements ko!

kung mag gy gym kayo wag kayo mag monthly.. kumukha kayo ng lifetime membership..kahit na 100k pesos pa yan.. fitness should be for life.. mas sulit kayo sa lifetime membership kesa sa pa monthly na 2k .. e di pag 4 years na kayo nag gy gym e di parang nagbayad na kayo ng 100k..ganun din..

i used to go here, when i was still living via my frends house..very ok dito mga tsong, good equiptments, very friendsly staffs and instructors, ska ung may-ari ok din, mabait..

..sana mgtayo sila ng branch banda muntinlupa or alabang..npakaonti ng gym na mura pero mganda ang quality dito e..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...