The Best Buffets - Taste + Value For Money

Cabalen

All Pinoy food lunch buffet (kuripot sila mag refill ng kare-kare)

Barrio Fiesta

All Pinoy food lunch buffet

Tong Yang

Shabu-shabu, unlimited refills

Saisaki

The waiters who refill the sushi and sashimi can't keep up with MY appetite for it...but they do try to keep up with MY appetite

Another good Chinese buffet is at Fishing Village (Padre Faura cor. Roxas Blvd). They have lunch buffet (11-2) for PhP395 (400+ on Sundays) and dinner buffet which I haven't tried yet. The Peking duck (part of the buffet) is quite good (the wrapper isn't dry and is a bit sweetish: good contrast to the duck and sauce).

try the lite buffet at edsa shang's garden cafe...

for ppl like me who only like the salads, appetizers, sushi and dessert this is perfect... i get to skip the heavy main dishes and feast on the stuff i like.

plus haagen dazs ice cream for dessert :boo:

bad for the diet.. and the purse.

this will set you back (at least before i left manila...) PhP 500 ++...

try the lite buffet at edsa shang's garden cafe...

for ppl like me who only like the salads, appetizers, sushi and dessert this is perfect... i get to skip the heavy main dishes and feast on the stuff i like.

plus haagen dazs ice cream for dessert :boo:

bad for the diet.. and the purse.

this will set you back (at least before i left manila...) PhP 500 ++...

Hmm, sounds interesting. :)

Guest batabatuta

Dati sa buffet taob ako sa Century Park Hotel

Pero nung nadiscover ko ang saya ng crossover buffet, stay na ako sa Saisaki-Kamayan-Dads sa may Padre Faura :)

Cabalen

All Pinoy food lunch buffet (kuripot sila mag refill ng kare-kare)

Barrio Fiesta

All Pinoy food lunch buffet

Tong Yang

Shabu-shabu, unlimited refills

Saisaki

The waiters who refill the sushi and sashimi can't keep up with MY appetite for it...but they do try to keep up with MY appetite

don't go to cabalen, luma na ata yung sineserve nilang pagkain, i had stomach cramps nung kumain ako dito, parang na-food posion ako. tapos nalamanko sa isa kong kakilala na meron din daw siyang friend na kumain sa cabalen sa ibang branch na-food poison din daw. besides, yung lineup ng food nila is not so good (in my opinion lng naman).

ok sa dad's. ok din sa buffets ng mga hotels pero shang takes it up a notch. may spanish resto sa may t.m. kalaw na masarap din daw buffet, nde ko lang maalala name.

'CASA ESPANOL" Bro ang apngalan ng place , di ko alam na may eat all u can buffet doon. TY br for the info :rolleyes:

QUOTE (lapongga @ Jun 4 2004, 07:59 PM)

CHINATOWN'S BEST sa Banawe

HUAH LAN (tama ba spelling?) sa Jupiter tsaka sa greenhills...Php299 last time i checked 

ok ba dito sa huah lan pre? ano mga usual na sineserve nila?

Ok din pare..chinese ang tema..so dimsum, noodles and many more...hayyy miss ko na!!!

• 2 weeks later...
hehe i remmebered once we ate sa leem ching or somethin... haha ang daming mabaho! kadiri talaga. i cant eat at all. sarap na sarap naman daddy ko. YUCK.

Hmm, is that Le Ching?

The place is ok but yeah, not for everyone. :)

Personally, I like it there. Good food for a reasonable price. :cool:

Hmm, sounds interesting. :)

Tara! hehehe...

i prefer breakfast buffets cause im a great fan of bfast food -- the best ive had so far is at the Pen...

the lunch dinner buffet at Nielsens aint so bad either...

tas i like Chinatowns Best Foods for the crabs! yey!!!

:)

on a non buffet note - i do miss the days when i can have le ching for lunch cause my ofc was just a skip and a hop away fr greenhills. i miss the spareribs!