adriane888

Most Deserving

Alvin

Fernandez

Paras

Johnny A.

Menk

Brown

These guys really carry the team. During their days.

Most Underserving

Yap ( bakya power )

Agustin ( right place right time )

Danny I. ( pure luck laging pilay si danny S. )

Miller ( wala kasi mga superstars )

Duremdes ( chambero malakas kasi team niya ...look at sta lucia now ? tsk tsk )

The other guys...are just lucky, or the voting media is just too stupid at that time that is why they won the award.

If he retires without an MVP plum (he's now 31), Danny Seigle will go down in history as the greatest player not to win the PBA's most prestigious individual award, dislodging Samboy Lim.

31 na pala si Danny S., delikado talaga ang RP Team natin in the coming years, nasa early 30's na din si Asi, t'yak naman na candidate itong 2 na 'to kung magbu-buo na naman ng RP Team composed of PBA players, sorry kung OT..

Most Deserving

Alvin

Fernandez

Paras

Johnny A.

Menk

Brown

Most Underserving

Yap ( bakya power )

The other guys...are just lucky, or the voting media is just too stupid at that time that is why they won the award.

imho, allan caidic should be in the list of deserving mvp awardees.

• 2 weeks later...
Caidic, Jolas

caidic won the award back in 1990 when he was still with with presto (tivoli) ... they beat purefoods in the all filipino conference

incidentally, that same conference marked the 4th time, out of 4 finals appearance, where purefoods placed as runner up ... purefoods finally won their first title on the next conference, under the leadership of legendary coach baby dalupan

as for lastimosa, he was more of team-oriented player, rather than being the focal of his team's offense (hence, he could not amass enough statistical points to win an mvp) ... he did won the ROY in 1988, partly because fellow rookie and teammate patrimonio played in only 2 conferences during that season ... when he moved to alaska, he had abbarientos, hawkins, and cariaso to share the load ... but there is no question about his selection as one of the PBA's 25 greatest players of all time

Most Deserving

Alvin

Fernandez

Paras

Johnny A.

Menk

Brown

Most Underserving

Yap ( bakya power )

Danny I won 2 MVPs...

He won the first one when Danny Seigle isn't yet a PBA player..

• 2 weeks later...
correct ... Danny S entered the league in 1999 ... Danny I won his MVP awards in 2000 and 2001

pa check nga po, if i remember it right. rookie pa lang si danny s when danny i got a mvp award(dont know if 1st or 2nd na nya iyon). pero naaalala ko si benjie paras pa nag introduced ng mvp awards at akala nga ng most of the audience may panibagong roy/mvp awardee na.

• 4 weeks later...