Falling in Love with Someone When You Cannot...

complicated question.

the thing is could you really stay out of the way. di ba we become stupid when we are in love?

pero as usual there is always a limit to this stupidity. (good thing)

so you could just simply stay out. the "how" question is difficult. pero when you reach your limit you will stay out or else you haven't reached your limit yet.

Cut the communication.

She's trying to k*ll herself? She needs psychiatric help, not you. You are NOT responsible for whatever action she takes. You shouldn't feel guilty. She has issues. You may be part of the reason she acts that way, but in the end she's the one who has control over what she does.

I've been through a dilemma similar to that of the girl. I almost gave up on my BF because of guy #2 (in this case, you). Guy #2 is no longer here. But I am. I'm still alive, breathing and well. I've learned a lot, and right now I can say with utmost honesty that I'm happy with my life.

Time has been a very good friend.

I am in the same situation.... I share same semtiments....

I still love him but we both belong to our own family ---- period. We just enjoy what we presently have.... our own family - our company... I don't expect much more than that. We don't have any plans of ruining our own family.....

But honestly... I still have this hope that one day... just maybe one day we both could be free and..... well..... it's just a dream!!!!

I still love him but we both belong to our own family ---- period. We just enjoy what we presently have.... our own family - our company... I don't expect much more than that. We don't have any plans of ruining our own family.....

But honestly... I still have this hope that one day... just maybe one day we both could be free and..... well..... it's just a dream!!!!

be mindful of your thoughts ms. kizmet. they may become actions.

there is such a thing as the power of the subconscious.

so, if you've really decided as what have you said, don't entertain those thoughts/dreams.

word of caution lang po... :)

Simple lang! One, if my feelings for that person on that day is reaching quite an intensity, I ignore the person or go the opposite way or close myself up! Two, if my feelings for that person is so-so, on that day, I could actually talk to her all day without so much fuzz or I can even play catch-you-if-I-could without actually being emotional about the matter.

I still love him but we both belong to our own family ---- period.  We just enjoy what we presently have.... our own family - our company... I don't expect much more than that.  We don't have any plans of ruining our own family.....

But honestly... I still have this hope that one day... just maybe one day we both could be free and..... well.....  it's just a dream!!!!

be mindful of your thoughts ms. kizmet. they may become actions.

there is such a thing as the power of the subconscious.

so, if you've really decided as what have you said, don't entertain those thoughts/dreams.

word of caution lang po... :)

thanks kadafy... i'll stick that to my mind!!! :)

yan ang nangyayari pag nag asawa ka ng hindi mo ganon ka mahal... tsk! tsk! tsk!

- kailangan mo png mag isip kng sino pipiliin mo...

-kailangan mo pang takutin sarili mo sa posibleng mangyari...

-kailangan pang may magsakripisyo sa kalokohan mo...

balik sa question... pano nga ba... :rolleyes:

i make it a point kasi na kung mambababae ako... dapat...

-mas maganda misis ko don...

-mas mahal ko dapat misis ko don...

-alam nya ang score...

-alam ko ang score...

(eh nainlove na nga eh) :wub:

so nainlove na pala ko...

-isa lng sya na mag sasakripisyo pag iniwan ko sya...

-3 kami na mag sasakripisyo at baka mas madami pa pag pinagpatuloy ko hangang mabuko... :cry:

yan ang nangyayari pag nag asawa ka ng hindi mo ganon ka mahal... tsk! tsk! tsk!

- kailangan mo png mag isip kng sino pipiliin mo...

-kailangan mo pang takutin sarili mo sa posibleng mangyari...

-kailangan pang may magsakripisyo sa kalokohan mo...

balik sa question... pano nga ba... :rolleyes:

i make it a point kasi na kung mambababae ako... dapat...

-mas maganda misis ko don...

-mas mahal ko dapat misis ko don...

-alam nya ang score...

-alam ko ang score...

(eh nainlove na nga eh) :wub:

so nainlove na pala ko...

-isa lng sya na mag sasakripisyo pag iniwan ko sya...

-3 kami na mag sasakripisyo at baka mas madami pa pag pinagpatuloy ko hangang mabuko... :cry:

naghahanap ka lng yata ng sagot sa problema mo eh...??? hehehe

sabi nila, there's nothing a good talk cannot solve...

somehow, you will have to find a way to sit her down and tell her exactly how you feel. a great many people fail to understand that nothing lasts forever and that, hard as we all try to be the perfect partner, we often come to realize that just as easy as it is to fall in love, it is that much easier to fall out of love. but, falling out of love does not mean that you no longer love her. it's just that your love for her, i would assume since you are still there, has now gone to a different level.

make her understand, truly understand, that you both have a right to be happy... that you are no longer happy, and that by you not being happy, it would be hard for you to make her happy as well.

let her know also that living apart does not mean becoming total strangers. you're still there to comfort her in times of need and to celebrate with her in times of joy.

whatever you do, if you truly are no longer happy/satisfied with your relationship and want to move on, do not make the mistake of staying for the sake of "idealism" (that marriages are supposed to last a lifetime), for fear of hurting the other person and/or the kids. many people try too hard to have a long lasting relationship to do just that. but, the individual who has changed end up frustrated, unable to find happiness in the first place where it should be found, at the home. so, the individual goes on day by day faking it, only to find him/herself agitated and irritated by the littlest things. this is then taken out on the kids and/or the partner. as you can imagine, this is not healthy for the individual nor for the other parties involved. abuse soon become the norm. no one profits from an unhappy relationship.

• Like (+1) 1

sabi nila, there's nothing a good talk cannot solve...

somehow, you will have to find a way to sit her down and tell her exactly how you feel. a great many people fail to understand that nothing lasts forever and that, hard as we all try to be the perfect partner, we often come to realize that just as easy as it is to fall in love, it is that much easier to fall out of love. but, falling out of love does not mean that you no longer love her. it's just that your love for her, i would assume since you are still there, has now gone to a different level.

make her understand, truly understand, that you both have a right to be happy... that you are no longer happy, and that by you not being happy, it would be hard for you to make her happy as well.

let her know also that living apart does not mean becoming total strangers. you're still there to comfort her in times of need and to celebrate with her in times of joy.

whatever you do, if you truly are no longer happy/satisfied with your relationship and want to move on, do not make the mistake of staying for the sake of "idealism" (that marriages are supposed to last a lifetime), for fear of hurting the other person and/or the kids. many people try too hard to have a long lasting relationship to do just that. but, the individual who has changed end up frustrated, unable to find happiness in the first place where it should be found, at the home. so, the individual goes on day by day faking it, only to find him/herself agitated and irritated by the littlest things. this is then taken out on the kids and/or the partner. as you can imagine, this is not healthy for the individual nor for the other parties involved. abuse soon become the norm. no one profits from an unhappy relationship.

embarrassing, mali pala yung topic ng last post ko, para pala sa asawa mo 'yon.

well, at least okay problem mo...

sabay hirit si rod stewart:

some guys have all the luck

some guys have all the pain

some guys get all the breaks

some guys do nothing but complain...

hehehe... oo para sa asawa yun... e pano yung sa kerida? B)

you just have to be tougher dude... i know that would hurt, but you just have to do what you have to do...

goodluck...

I thought i was tough... so many times i've convinced myself to leave her...

...but as an assh*le that i am.... i started to soften once i see her crying already...

... and at one time, lumuhod pa sa harap ko :(

..damn!

i feel you bro, though iba ang sa case ko... to add that you're bein' stalked... stories/lies comin' from their side... would really drive you nuts... sent me into bein' drunk everyday for two months... sleeping at 3 and goin' to work a few hours after... its hard... things would be so much easier if you don't love her... but you have to do it... NOW...

seek comfort dude... i tell you it would be very hard if you do it alone... glad i have my family... my homies who'd drink with me kahit di na kaya... and MTC to channel the frustrations you have...

just be tougher dude... be with your wife... and kiss your kids everytime you have your chance...

good luck ulet...

HOW WOULD YOU STAY AWAY FROM SOMEONE YOU LOVE SO MUCH?

IF...

...YOU'RE ALREADY MARRIED

... YOU HAVE KIDS

... AND YOU DONT WANT TO HURT HER

... AND SHE/HE IS YOUR FRIEND'S BF/GF

... AND SHE/HE LOVES YOU SO MUCH

You don't...if you truly love the person...

I didn't...cuz I truly loved her...

PEACE!!! :D

• 2 weeks later...

ahhhhh...... ang hirap ang hirap

ang daling sabihin na makakalayo ka rin..

pero mahirap..

kapag nasa situation na ganon ka na pala wala ka ring magagawa...

from experience (sobrang recent experience) wag ka na lang maglasing... kasi malamang tatawagan mo siya... tapos it's really stupid na naman.. kasi magpapakatanga ka uli... sheesh...

ahhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sumisigaw lang...

ahhhhh...... ang hirap ang hirap

ang daling sabihin na makakalayo ka rin..

pero mahirap..

kapag nasa situation na ganon ka na pala wala ka ring magagawa...

from experience (sobrang recent experience) wag ka na lang maglasing... kasi malamang tatawagan mo siya... tapos it's really stupid na naman.. kasi magpapakatanga ka uli... sheesh...

ahhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sumisigaw lang...

:( :( :( :( :( :( :(

know what...???, ts very unusual 2 me but i can feel that ur hurted ryt now

and the pain that ur feeling's tickling my deeper emotion.

masyado n ata akong nkrelate s topic n 2.

:blush: :sick: :( :blush: :sick: :( :(