Profx Seasonal Products

profX

san yung pleasure place sa ortigas

The Pleasure Place

MetroWalk Commercial Complex

G/F Bldg C., Ortigas

Pasig City , Phillipines

it's beside HBC & near the rest room's :headsetsmiley:

Promos are tru-on line only & not being offer by retailer ...

retailers

*The Pleasure Place (metrowalk ortigas G/F bldg C )

*BOBcar in 168shopping center ( 2f -32 )

*Fox Gym in masangkay

*Lydia's store fronting Tutuban

*Jig's in Holiday plaza (pasay)

*DY auto Supply ( dagupan city )

RIA & caress de GOLD are spikes surrounded up to the ring. giving more stimulation to the girl & preventing the guy from explosion

post-55734-1106125340.jpg

i do meet up at a set venue or pass by mkt area (double park) then meet me.

a minimium p600 purchase is light , so i accumulate up to 3 persons before i do deliver.

if in a hurry the best is tru bank dep after confirmation pa LBC ko na ...send me your order tru Pm or cel w your mailling add's and make the payment.

for 1 pc up pls visit retailers posted

mga tol

i don't know how to write these up , bec im not the person & there were several amazing feed backs to me regarding the vibra rings , but the best way is after the session ask the girl what/how they felt im possitively sure the answer is "unexplainable masarap" , nahihiya sila mag post . ( i do respect their privacy )[/OR] :blush:

*Fox Gym in masangkay

Promo is not being offered by retailers

promo is up to feb 14 only. :evil:

im now using sun cell, my old globe # is now being use by my aunt . :upside:

post-55734-1106462388.jpg

Promos are tru-on line only & not being offer by retailer ...retailers

*Fox Gym in masangkay

*near masagana pasay (freelancer )

RIA & caress de GOLD are spikes surrounded up to the ring. giving more stimulation to the girl & preventing the guy from explosion

attached here are steps in disassembling/assembling the caress de GOLD vibra ring. :cool:

post-55734-1106580275.jpg

got to try the capsules of profX, and they work! unfortunately a little too well i think! hehehe suko na partner ko, and my dick is already somewhat raw from all the "action" and its still standing "tall and proud" (parang bandila!) and i still haven't popped my load!

si-fu! malapit na ako magre-order po! ;p

ang tanging naging prob ko lang sa SB e ung headaches afterwards.

akala ko dati d cia affiliated dun pero eventually napansin ko rin. :blink:

pero SB works! :cool:

na-experience nyo rin ba ung headaches ppl?

ako hindi headaches... parang mainit ang mga mata ko the following morning pero sandali lang naman..

pero regarding sa effectiveness ng SB e .. TAAS ang aking... kamay?! :boo:

ang tanging naging prob ko lang sa SB e ung headaches afterwards.

akala ko dati d cia affiliated dun pero eventually napansin ko rin. :blink:

pero SB works! :cool:

na-experience nyo rin ba ung headaches ppl?

kakaiba,

two factors contribute to a headache

1) lack of sleep 1-2 days before an sexual encounter.

2) above ave. yun cholesterol level & BP.

ans ,

1) try mo uli na w enough sleep before a fight. :blink:

2) take 2 caps for a meantime till your body adopts to it. then pwdi na 3 caps uli. :evil:

got to try the capsules of profX, and they work!  unfortunately a little too well i think! hehehe suko na partner ko, and my dick is already somewhat raw from all the "action" and its still standing "tall and proud" (parang bandila!) and i still haven't popped my load!

si-fu! malapit na ako magre-order po! ;p

hahahaha , dahan-dahan lang bk nxt tym di lang bandila , maging erected curvings na wood , tama lang yun timing by 1st or 2nd the new batch be here na. *med

I have tried Profx's wonder pill and i should say it really works!

this sounds like a testimonial....parang commercial :)

Pero anyway, here it goes.

I read from his thread this wonder pill including the vibra machine you place inside th condom.

I wasn't really impressed at the start but you know boys will be boys so i got curious.

Immediately i PMed Profx. Because i was too excited, i decided to get it by myself in his place.

i got 2 sets of the pills and bought one vibra just in case. I was very adamant to use it but to no

avail nobody is available. It was only after 5 days that i've go to sample his pills.

So, i had an instant appointment with this 22 year old girl which i made for less than 30 minutes

because i was too horny then. Before leaving i took 3 capsules of the wonder pills and told myself, lets give these a sample.

the good this is that she's near our place. We met at around 9:30

and decided to go to anito in caloocan. The only room available then was a deluxe room. I grabbed it!

Upon entering the room has a motiff of billards complete with a small sturdy billard table and 2 billard sticks

but where are the balls. I gestured...."maglalaro ba tayo ng billards dito!" So little chit chat to get to know

her first. she's just got back from Samar after a 4 month break and i got her immediately!

I took a shower and i realized that my stick was rock hard, we haven't started yet! when i finished she followed. She's a bit shy coz its the first time that we met. So, i waited in bed, but from a far i could her bronze, nice, curved body with adequate sized-tits. But would you believe

that she's has a pinkish nipple. after that, the game started. she started licking at my nipples, going to to the navel until she reached my stick. She gave me a good BJ complete with popping sounds. Man, she can eat all of it complete with licking you balls and a good rim job!I immediately returned the favor to her and did it for several minutes. then she told me to start, "para makarami daw kami." this girl is really hot! So, i laid on her missionary, as i was pumping, she told me that i'm very hard. (The drug is working!, i said to myself) after i guess about 10 minutes of humping and trying different positions,i exploded. its a record for me coz usually i come less than 5 minutes. i rested for a while and still its hard. just to try if it really works, we did the second round, it was fairly the same humping and pumping

but the difference, now its longer. I was tired of pumping so i said, its her turn to do the work. she immediately obliged, but still it didn't came. it was only after 15 minutes and a doggy that i came. Damn, i was really tired but still mine is standing still. I immediately declined for another round coz i have no more energy but my weapon still has.

This would definetly add spice in every couple's sexual relationship so i recommend it.

Mabuhay ka Profx and hope to have business with you again next time. Maybe my next FR

would be with the vibra together with the pills! :blink:

thanks prof!!! galing ng vibro ring mo!!! :), tunay na performance enhancer...hehe, pagod na ako, gusto pa ng girl eh...ubos na battery, gusto pa din..hehe, kaya mga fellow manyaks..dapat dala kayo ng at least 3 vibro rings per fight, para walang mabitin..hehe..

finally may nagpost feed back regarding "vibra ring's" thanks man. that's 1 down 4 more naka silent mode. :headsetsmiley:

i had tried that vibra ring thing w spikes really works "Ria or Gold" , i saw my mate's moaning crazily chanting pa nga ,( oh diyos ko but nagyon ko lang natikman nito )nagiginig pa , while i was pumping , she just used her legs lock my bottocks and wanted me to hold still ( missionary ). on that moment , i knew she was savoring the ticling effect of the spikes , ard 7 mins pass , i started to teasing my mate , grinding her . she responded by slapping me w pillows on the back of my head , yun pala nagmumultiple orgasm. and that was our 3rd rd.

while we're on our way to 5th ave , i asked her how many , she happily replied 7.5 daw , i quickly replied bakit may .5 dapat 8 na . she said kc nagpump daw ako ... :P

tips lang para di mabitin

better have 2-3 rings than 1 & use it succedingly , then later na sabay change batt. kc if 1 pc ring then you want to change in the middle of a session baka di nyo mashoot ang pin & batts in the right place and have it snap back.

remember it's only the outter silicon skin ang washable or dip it w joy then rinse off. :headsetsmiley: but not the chamber motor , u can simply wipe it clean w alchohol & tissue. :wub:

post-55734-1107268873.jpg

:cool: :cool: :cool:

ako hindi headaches... parang mainit ang mga mata ko the following morning pero sandali lang naman..

pero regarding sa effectiveness ng SB e .. TAAS ang aking... kamay?!  :boo:

same hear... parang nagiging sensitive sa ilaw ang eyes ko everytime i take the S.B. pills pero di naman nagtatagal.but ung S.B. pills is very effective kaya suki na ko ni proff.hehehe wla ka masasabi sa result coz panay ang tayo ni manoy kaya di ka mapapahiya. malapit na maubos stock ko proff kaya anytime pasyal ulit ao sau. sana may maabutan pa ko stock. tnx very much

:cool:  :cool:  :cool:

same hear... parang nagiging sensitive sa ilaw ang eyes ko everytime i take the S.B. pills pero di naman nagtatagal.but ung S.B. pills is very effective kaya suki na ko ni proff.hehehe wla ka masasabi sa result coz panay ang tayo ni manoy kaya di ka mapapahiya. malapit na maubos stock ko proff kaya anytime pasyal ulit ao sau. sana may maabutan pa ko stock. tnx very much

erickmen ... avail na ... txt me anytime :cool:

mga tol

i don't know how to write these up , bec im not the person & there were several amazing feed backs to me regarding the vibra rings , but the best way is after the session ask the girl what/how they felt im possitively sure the answer is "unexplainable masarap" , nahihiya sila mag post . ( i do respect their privacy )[/OR] :blush:

*Fox Gym in masangkay

*DY auto Supply  ( dagupan city )

Promo is not being offered by retailers

promo is up to feb 14 only. :evil:

im now using sun cell, my old globe # is now being use by my aunt . :upside:

post-55734-1107783555.jpg