What is your shoe size?

jason_lee

My shoe size is 11. It used to be 9 when I was high school, 10 when I finished college almost 2 decades ago, now its 11.

Yun lang...is the formula true? Neither confirm nor deny...:rolleyes:

PEACE!!!! :D

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

i asked a guy friend to try it... ayaw gawin... sabi ko purely for scientific reasons...

tapos he tried... sabi niya the thing with the paa is not true...

now the thing with the kamay... mostly it's near accurate...

then he told me that there's also this theory regarding the thickness...

that conversation is plain weird for us... and funny too...

afterwards... we got silent... and ate chocolates...

• 2 weeks later...

My shoe size is 12 for both athletic & dress shoes. Ang hirap maghanap ng malaking size kasi I usually buy shoes when they're sold at 30-50% off list. Eh sa mga department stores e yung malalaki yung unang nabibili lalo na sa basketball shoes. Dapat nga malaki yung stock nila ng malalaking sizes for basketball shoes since big guys usually play basketball. Kaya malaki size ng paa ko kasi po matangkad ako. I'm 6 feet tall by the way. :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

good morning everyone :) invite ko lang po kayo.

THE ALL-WOMEN'S EB: OUR RULES, OUR WAY

06 March, Saturday

7:00 - 10:00pm

White Bird Disco Theater & KTV

715 Boulevard Galleria, Roxas Boulevard

Parañaque City

TICKET PRICES:

PHP 300 - for the women members

PHP 350 - for the male MTC members who wish to visit us (after 10pm only)

DARE TO BE SOLD! All male certified MTC members are dared to bid for the privilege of participating in the first

women's auction. Be one of the five (5) lucky men to be 'sold' to the women on the night of March 6! For details, check out the Women of MTC

thread.

Bidding starts on 02 February and ends on 15 February.

THE WOMEN OF MTC AUCTION OF FIVE MALE MEMBERS

BID RULES:

1. The bid opens at 12:01am of 02 FEBRUARY, MONDAY, and ends at 11:59pm of 15 FEBRUARY, SUNDAY.

2. The bid is open to all male certified members of MTC.

3. The bid starts at PHP 1,000 (One Thousand Pesos). There is no maximum bid price.

4. Interested bidders shall post their bid on the Women of MTC thread.

5. All bidders shall likewise PM Macy AND DarkAngel for their contact details - mobile phone number, landline, e-mail address.

6. At the close of the bid, the FIVE (5) HIGHEST BIDDERS have won the right to join the Women of MTC auction, which will be held during

the All-Women's EB: Our Rules, Our Way on 06 March.

7. The winning bidders shall arrange with the Finance Committee of the Organizing Group with regards to the collection of their pledges.

8. Collection of the pledges shall run from February 16 (Monday) to 20 (Friday).

9. Failure of the winning bidder to turn over his pledge to the Finance Committee during this period shall automatically forfeit his right to join the

auction.

10. In case of forfeiture, the next-highest bidder shall earn the right to participate in the auction. He shall also be subjected to rule numbers 7, 8,

and 9.

11. The decision of the All-Women's EB: Our Rules, Our Way Organizing Group is deemed final and binding.

for more information & comfirmation of your attendance kindly visit the women's of mtc thread @ group & chapters or simply click this link.

Women of MTC