Worst School In The Philippines

• 2 months later...

UP NAMING MAHAL! Yun lang school na napasukan ko e...di ko naman alam kung pano takbo ng ibang school kaya di ko alam kung bulok ba sila.

Basta eto experience ko bakit ko nasabing bulok:

May subject kami PI100 - dapat ano ang relevance ni Rizal ang ituturo...teacher ko Marcos Loyalist so yung tinuturo sa amin MARCOS101

May teacher ako na nakulong dahil rapist - Bading (Salvador) Carlos ang pangalan...parang si Elvis ang itsura mahaba patilya - ayun kahit mataas ang nakuha ko sa lahat ng reports at exams 3 ang ibinigay sa akin kasi nakakulong siya so lahat ng estudyante niya binigyan ng department ng 3 kasi ayaw niya magbigay ng grade hangga't di lumalabas.

Amoy ebak ng kabayo sa college namin twing tanghali

May STFAP nga kayo socialized tuition fee scheme pero lahat ng nag-apply automatic bracket niner agad. Potah yung classmate ko naka station wagon na Benz bracket seven e ako na nagbu bus pauwi ng mentaluyong everyday bracket 9....MGA AYUP!

Walang tubig sa lahat ng CR...potah bawal matae!

Kakain ka lang sa BEACH HOUSE ng lunch makikita mo pa classmate mo binubugbog at hinahampas ng baseball bat ng karibal nilang fratmen.

Hindi ko maintindihan bakit lahat ng nagc-CMT e naka fatigue kami lang naka RAYADILLO parang mga disipulo ni Emilio Aguinaldo...Tapos buong araw ang TD namin...letche - kahit daw hindi na kami kumuha ng PE na basketball kasi HONOR GUARDS DAW KAMI!

Laging mahaba ang pila saan ka man pumunta...kaya nga UP University ng Pilahan. Bibili ka lang ng barbeque ang haba na ng pila, magbabayad ka na lang ng tuition mo aabutin ka pa ng halos isang araw.

Magkakalayo ang building ng magkasunod mong subjects...potah para pumasok sa susunod na class sasakay ka pa ng IKOT jeep.

Pagkatapos mag - champion sa Basketball sa UAAP nung 1986 e hindi na ulit nakapasok ng semifinals man lang. Hirap tuloy magyabang lalo na kapag kalaro mo sa basketball mga taga FEU or La Salle.

Yung magagandang babae kasama mga pangit na lalake!

Madami pa ako gusto sabihin kaso natatawa na ako.

SA AMIN DIN PALA GALING SI JOMA SISON AT SI NUR MISUARI! :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley: :upside: :upside: :upside:

For all it's imperfection POTAH LOVE NA LOVE KO ALMA MATER KO!

Edited by Qui Gon Jin
34 na nga lang examinees, hindi pa pumasa lahat?? what the?!

my question is, how many does UP allow to enroll in this program as entrants? how many does it weed out each year level? ganun naman yun e. para mataas passing rate, konti lang papa-graduate para makapag exam. if UP had 200+ examinees like mapua, could UP still get the 91% passing rate? i have huge doubts.

those kids already had the brains for it even before they entered UP. mas impressive yung bumagsak sa UPCAT kaya nag-enrol na lang sa mapua, tapos pumasa sa ECE board exam. it may mean, mapua did a good job. conversely... :rolleyes:

Passing percentages in a licensure examination is not a reliable indicator of quality of instruction, especially since we are looking at very small numbers. The 3 who did not pass might be the only ones who did not take review classes or whatever preparations others made (I heard these review classes ar now de rigeur!). It might be difficult to assess a university or even a programme based on very limited numbers.

Worst schools are schools that are purely advertisements. They tend to pay more on advertisements than to hire/pay good professors. A friend of mine studied in one of these schools and just to pass he was made to encode student grades. He passed...

Mostly what you see on advertisements is not what you see on those schools. Like the robot thing.

This one isn't the worst:

My friend is the president of a college established in 2002. The school started with only 30 students. The school bled for 3 years, but now with its growth, is moving towards ROI. Their OJTs are hired even before graduation. Companies who discover how good the OJTs are from this school call them for more OJTs whom they will hire later in the program. Their first students were kickouts/dropouts from other schools. They had no choice because they needed to build the student base. These kickouts eventually found good jobs after graduation. They also took in, and still do, drug dependants and problematic students who turn out to be very good students when given the right motivation. Below average students from public high schools also end up highly-skilled individuals.

The biggest part of this school's revenues go to manpower, student services and facility costs. Only 8% of the revenues go to the shareholders.

If ADMU, La Salle and UP Diliman can boast of the same, I rest my case.

This one isn't the worst:

My friend is the president of a college established in 2002. The school started with only 30 students. The school bled for 3 years, but now with its growth, is moving towards ROI. Their OJTs are hired even before graduation. Companies who discover how good the OJTs are from this school call them for more OJTs whom they will hire later in the program. Their first students were kickouts/dropouts from other schools. They had no choice because they needed to build the student base. These kickouts eventually found good jobs after graduation. They also took in, and still do, drug dependants and problematic students who turn out to be very good students when given the right motivation. Below average students from public high schools also end up highly-skilled individuals.

The biggest part of this school's revenues go to manpower, student services and facility costs. Only 8% of the revenues go to the shareholders.

If ADMU, La Salle and UP Diliman can boast of the same, I rest my case.

di kaya maling thread to pinasok mo? topic is worst school.

In any case, if your friend can handle the student population of UP Diliman, Ateneo or DLSU for that matter...and Campus as big as those of the three and yet have the same result...Hell, pwede na siya gawing head ng CHED! MOVE OVER NERI!

Edited by Qui Gon Jin
di kaya maling thread to pinasok mo? topic is worst school.

In any case, if you're friend can handle the student population of UP Diliman, Ateneo or DLSU for that matter...and Campus as big as those of the three and yet have the same result...Hell, pwede na siya gawing head ng CHED! MOVE OVER NERI!

Will Lee Kuan Yew fail if he takes over the US? Won't Lee Kuan Yew, the leader of the biggest little giant of the world, be more effective than the man who has made it his business to drag America, the world's superpower, to her knees?

I included that school because this thread seems to perceive that start-up schools are mostly diploma mills. Old, named, big, traditional schools don't mean good all the time.

In fact, it is my friend's ambition to take over CHED in time, and those autonomous schools be back under the helms of CHED. UP has been acting like a god in this country's academic universe. Look at it now. You need only read one of the entries in this thread.

Edited by TarBaby
Will Lee Kuan Yew fail if he takes over the US? Won't Lee Kuan Yew, the leader of the biggest little giant of the world, be more effective than the man who has made it his business to drag America, the world's superpower, to her knees?

I included that school because this thread seems to perceive that start-up schools are mostly diploma mills. Old, named, big, traditional schools don't mean good all the time.

In fact, it is my friend's ambition to take over CHED in time, and those autonomous schools be back under the helms of CHED. UP has been acting like a god in this country's academic universe. Look at it now. You need only read one of the entries in this thread.

Yup read mine - post #59 - so much for the GOD tag eh?

UP NAMING MAHAL! Yun lang school na napasukan ko e...di ko naman alam kung pano takbo ng ibang school kaya di ko alam kung bulok ba sila.

Basta eto experience ko bakit ko nasabing bulok:

May subject kami PI100 - dapat ano ang relevance ni Rizal ang ituturo...teacher ko Marcos Loyalist so yung tinuturo sa amin MARCOS101

May teacher ako na nakulong dahil rapist - Bading (Salvador) Carlos ang pangalan...parang si Elvis ang itsura mahaba patilya - ayun kahit mataas ang nakuha ko sa lahat ng reports at exams 3 ang ibinigay sa akin kasi nakakulong siya so lahat ng estudyante niya binigyan ng department ng 3 kasi ayaw niya magbigay ng grade hangga't di lumalabas.

Amoy ebak ng kabayo sa college namin twing tanghali

May STFAP nga kayo socialized tuition fee scheme pero lahat ng nag-apply automatic bracket niner agad. Potah yung classmate ko naka station wagon na Benz bracket seven e ako na nagbu bus pauwi ng mentaluyong everyday bracket 9....MGA AYUP!

Walang tubig sa lahat ng CR...potah bawal matae!

Kakain ka lang sa BEACH HOUSE ng lunch makikita mo pa classmate mo binubugbog at hinahampas ng baseball bat ng karibal nilang fratmen.

Hindi ko maintindihan bakit lahat ng nagc-CMT e naka fatigue kami lang naka RAYADILLO parang mga disipulo ni Emilio Aguinaldo...Tapos buong araw ang TD namin...letche - kahit daw hindi na kami kumuha ng PE na basketball kasi HONOR GUARDS DAW KAMI!

Laging mahaba ang pila saan ka man pumunta...kaya nga UP University ng Pilahan. Bibili ka lang ng barbeque ang haba na ng pila, magbabayad ka na lang ng tuition mo aabutin ka pa ng halos isang araw.

Magkakalayo ang building ng magkasunod mong subjects...potah para pumasok sa susunod na class sasakay ka pa ng IKOT jeep.

Pagkatapos mag - champion sa Basketball sa UAAP nung 1986 e hindi na ulit nakapasok ng semifinals man lang. Hirap tuloy magyabang lalo na kapag kalaro mo sa basketball mga taga FEU or La Salle.

Yung magagandang babae kasama mga pangit na lalake!

Madami pa ako gusto sabihin kaso natatawa na ako.

SA AMIN DIN PALA GALING SI JOMA SISON AT SI NUR MISUARI! :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley: :upside: :upside: :upside:

For all it's imperfection POTAH LOVE NA LOVE KO ALMA MATER KO!

- UP acting GOD in this academic universe??? All I see are posts that always make UP their benchmark for "quality" education...An alumnus from this university will always compare his school to UP or sometimes will claim his/her alma mater is better than UP. But never a post from a UP alumnus that will draw first blood.

And to the people whose posts tend to generalize start up schools as diploma mills, that's their problem. I have always been critical of people who tend to generalize on something that they have little or no knowledge on the subject at all.

Our family is into the school "business" too. Although we are into the pre-school thing. We started in 02 from a condo in ortigas center but now we are in contract with IBM, J&J and Accenture having branches in their office buildings. But of course I understand there's a BIG differecnce between a pre-school and a college...this entry is only to illustrate how a start up can do good and succeed.

UP, Ateneo and La Salle will always look good in your CV...but nobody claims GODLINESS

Will LEE KWAN YEW fail if he takes over the US? MOST CERTAINLY, HE WILL!

Edited by Qui Gon Jin
franchise schools...profit lang...hindi quality ang habol...will never let my kids study there if i have...

<_<

Me too! wow! let me relay to a story, My nephew graduated from senior casa from one of these schools, the principal during the graduation rites said that " mga magulang inaasahan ko sa inyo ang inyong suporta sa skwelahan namin, naiintindihan namin kayo at mararapatin namin di pabagsakin ang mga anak nyo sa grades, dahil nagbabayad kayo ng tuition nila para di sila bumagsak.."

and i thought he has an inspirational speech...grabe

And by the way it doesnt mean that it has a "montessor"i at the end of the name, they follow Maria montessori! pwede?!! at huwag nyo ipasok ang mga anak ninyo sa school na pawang building in the middle of nowhere na pinagsandwhich ang highschool, gradeschool,casa..

Edited by Tank Girl
Me too! wow! let me relay to a story, My nephew graduated from senior casa from one of these schools, the principal during the graduation rites said that " mga magulang inaasahan ko sa inyo ang inyong suporta sa skwelahan namin, naiintindihan namin kayo at mararapatin namin di pabagsakin ang mga anak nyo sa grades, dahil nagbabayad kayo ng tuition nila para di sila bumagsak.."

and i thought he has an inspirational speech...grabe

And by the way it doesnt mean that it has a "montessor"i at the end of the name, they follow Maria montessori! pwede?!! at huwag nyo ipasok ang mga anak ninyo sa school na pawang building in the middle of nowhere na pinagsandwhich ang highschool, gradeschool,casa..

yeah...parents really have to screen the schools they will pay to educate their kids...

you might regret your decisions big time

<_<

Probably Wanbol University. Why ? dahil antagal bago naka grdweyt amg eskalera brothers, tapos naging dating senadoe pa yng isa sa kanilaProbably Wanbol University. Why ? dahil antagal bago naka grdweyt ang eskalera brothers, tapos naging dating senador pa yng isa sa kanila

other than UP, Ateneo, La Salle and UST, at least as far as I am concern, BULOK...

although I've heard magaling din mga taga Mindanao State at SILIMAN.. but never have the change to mingle with some of thier products..

ayaw ko naman maging KJ, my super-bulok-school Award goes to...

-AMA/STI and the likes(mga IT-IT-han)

-Mapua (good for nothing)

-UE/FEU (whats with thier founders being fond with Directions)

:ninja:

Guest bleeding_angel
other than UP, Ateneo, La Salle and UST, at least as far as I am concern, BULOK...

duh! better think again... you are generalizing too much....

by the way... it's "concerned" not "concern"