Teacher - Student Relationship

• 1 month later...

Sa akin, basta hindi kayo nasa parehong klase sa sem na yun. So kung guro ka. Patience lang! Antay na lang matapos yung sem!

Do it after sem or graduation na lng

I have to agree. It's better not to have it when the student is directly under the professor's will (no pun intended). Ideally, having that sort of relationship should be done when the student graduates or when the teacher transfers schools just to avoid scrutiny.

• 5 months later...

I'm against it. I'm against any relationship that's not on equal terms or has a conflict of interest. Boss and subordinate, teacher and student, etc. A teacher and student are not equal. A teacher has power over the student because he (or she) can control if the student passes or fails. There is also conflict of interest, a teacher who has an emotional attachment to a student cannot be objective and fair in treatment.

You have to choose, you cannot have both. If the teacher wants to pursue the relationship, then he or she should resign first. You have to decide if the relationship is worth your job.

• 5 months later...

Depends, When I was a student of Mapua there were Teacher Student Relationships mostly because they were both students when they started their relationship.

Or the age gap is so small that it is overlooked especially if magkaiba naman ang course.

I was a Batch 92 CoE, my professor was 90 EE and we liked the same girl 93 ECE.

I lost though hahaha... but she was happy. So he is ok in my books at the time.

• 2 weeks later...

Nakwento ko na ata to dati dito e. Had a fubu dati teacher sya sa alma mater ko. I wasnt directly her student kask ibang year tinuruan nya. I knew crush nya ko but mejo binarkada ko lang nung student pako. When I graduated our texting became sexting, a dare ended up in sogo. Naging on/off fubu kami; kumakalas ako pag nagiging clingy na. Now nagpaparamdam ulit nagmemessage to meetup business venture daw but ayoko na muna baka san pa mapunta ulit.

• 11 months later...

Teacher: Kids, what does the chicken give you?

Student: MeatTeacher: Very good Now what does the pig give you?

Student: BaconTeacher: Great And what does the fat cow give you?

Student: Homework

Where Coat shackles's Enhancementsxtra male enhancement pills Products Suit Exposed A teenaged penis is not guileful to reach so assorted areas of stimulation simultaneously you can be a federal lover but you wont be masterly to reach your root possible Buy XtraSize Online if your penis is not important enough.

Роаккутан (изотретиноин) эффективный целительный поделка напротив прыщей и акне

Инструкция пропорционально применению роаккутана(изотрениона)

Воспоследовать выдумка роаккутана дума шведских фармацевтов получила премию Gallena, Нобелевская премия в области медицины и фармацевтики.

Лечение угревой сыпи роаккутаном следует попутать с дозы 0,5 мг/кг в день. У большинства больных величина колеблется от 0,5 заблаговременно 1 мг/кг массы тела в сутки.

Пред началом применения роаккутана (действительно однако и рано применением любого другого лекарственного препарата) рекомендуется прочитать инструкцию.

Чистый уже отмечалось, применение роаккутана не вызывает сложности.

had a one time date with my college prof a long time ago. nothing much, we just ended up at a parking lot in cubao before i took her home after dinner. puro kissing lang and a little something she did to me that made my day. hindi na naulit dahil panay na bisita ni BF niya sa paaralan after that. sayang. hindi umabot sa mot mot and dates namin

One of the more famous decisions in Labor laws that reached the Supreme Court is about student-teacher a relationship....

If the two (persons) eventually fell in love, despite the disparity in their ages and academic levels, this only lends substance to the truism that the heart has reasons of its own which reason does not know. But, definitely, yielding to this gentle and universal emotion is not to be so casually equated with immorality. The deviation of the circumstances of their marriage from the usual societal pattern cannot be considered as a defiance of contemporary social mores.” (Chua-Qua vs. Clave, G.R. No. L-49549, 30 August 1990)

• 3 weeks later...