• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#1 MasterLuckyMeSupreme

MasterLuckyMeSupreme

The Thaumaturgist

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 183 posts
  • Interests:Feng Shui, Mysterious Doors Escaping Technique, Four Pillars of Destiny, Astronomy, Astrology,General Sciences, Esoteric, Paranormal, Neurolinguistic Programming, Eastern Philosophies, Alternative Medicine & Thaumaturgy.

Posted 18 May 2019 - 01:45 AM

I'm avid learner of feng shui, chinese astrology (four pillar of destiny) and "the art of emperor, the emperor's art". Hoping I could meet some people have same incline of interest like mine. Welcome to my page. :D I think I was the one of  most  unconventional person among the members of mtc.

#2 Admiral Kunkka

Admiral Kunkka

Cutie

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 299 posts
  • Interests:Tidebringer, Majestic Leviathan, Neptunian Sabre, Claddish Navy

Posted 18 May 2019 - 09:33 PM

Do you have a Chinese blood?

#3 FleurDeLune

FleurDeLune

The Lightworker

• 5,177 posts

Posted 19 May 2019 - 11:49 AM

I'm avid learner of feng shui, chinese astrology (four pillar of destiny) and "the art of emperor, the emperor's art". Hoping I could meet some people have same incline of interest like mine. Welcome to my page. :D I think I was the one of  most  unconventional person among the members of mtc.

How do you practice feng shui or do you have any plans to practice it soon?

Congrats on your new room, btw.

#4 MasterLuckyMeSupreme

MasterLuckyMeSupreme

The Thaumaturgist

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 183 posts
  • Interests:Feng Shui, Mysterious Doors Escaping Technique, Four Pillars of Destiny, Astronomy, Astrology,General Sciences, Esoteric, Paranormal, Neurolinguistic Programming, Eastern Philosophies, Alternative Medicine & Thaumaturgy.

Posted 19 May 2019 - 02:26 PM

I practice po yun  mobile-type feng shui & sage mode meditation.

#5 MasterLuckyMeSupreme

MasterLuckyMeSupreme

The Thaumaturgist

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 19 May 2019 - 08:00 PM

From the ART OF EMPEROR, EMPEROR'S ART Method ( A mobile fengshui based on auspicious date)

TO CAPTIVATE & CAPTURE THE HEART OF YOUR LOVE INTEREST

DATE: JUNE 2, 2019 - WEST has Virgin Lady Guarding the Door formation its energy  increases anyone attractiveness in the eyes of others, so you can use it to go on romantic dates or for any important meeting where you have to present or pass an oral exam.

HOW:

a.) Require to wake up in the morning at 8am.

b.) Get outside the house & walk out going to the west within 15 minutes to completely absorb of auspicious energy.

c.) Visit the home or working place of your love interest same as doing your normal courtship or fling.

d,) Please take note the auspicious energy only can last in that day for an activity so it require physical action to take an effect.

e.) Observe your love interest how pleasingly his/her heart's turn on from you.

This auspicious date selection takes effect for JUNE 2, 2019 ONLY. 

#6 MasterLuckyMeSupreme

MasterLuckyMeSupreme

The Thaumaturgist

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 20 May 2019 - 09:16 AM

Do you have a Chinese blood?

Sir, merun po sa side ng mother ko pero spanish blood medyo maypagka dominant sa akin.

#7 Admiral Kunkka

Admiral Kunkka

Cutie

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 299 posts
  • Interests:Tidebringer, Majestic Leviathan, Neptunian Sabre, Claddish Navy

Posted 20 May 2019 - 11:44 PM

Sir, merun po sa side ng mother ko pero spanish blood medyo maypagka dominant sa akin.

Chinese rin surname mo?

#8 MasterLuckyMeSupreme

MasterLuckyMeSupreme

The Thaumaturgist

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 20 May 2019 - 11:54 PM

Chinese rin surname mo?

Hindi po.

#9 Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

Experienced

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 21 May 2019 - 03:57 AM

Congrats on your new room sir. How do you do sage mode meditation? I could've search Google pero I wanted to hear it from a person practicing. I had taken an interest sa meditation at gusto ko malaman kung ano difference nya sa normal na meditation.

#10 MasterLuckyMeSupreme

MasterLuckyMeSupreme

The Thaumaturgist

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 21 May 2019 - 12:01 PM

Congrats on your new room sir. How do you do sage mode meditation? I could've search Google pero I wanted to hear it from a person practicing. I had taken an interest sa meditation at gusto ko malaman kung ano difference nya sa normal na meditation.

It is based on your birthday & time kung ano ang guardian of destiny mo sa destiny palace na may certain direction.

#11 FleurDeLune

FleurDeLune

The Lightworker

• 5,177 posts

Posted 21 May 2019 - 08:48 PM

It is based on your birthday & time kung ano ang guardian of destiny mo sa destiny palace na may certain direction.

I guess he's more interested to know about this "sage mode meditation" stuff. Maybe a little bit of explanation of it will do. :)

#12 MasterLuckyMeSupreme

MasterLuckyMeSupreme

The Thaumaturgist

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 21 May 2019 - 10:34 PM

I guess he's more interested to know about this "sage mode meditation" stuff. Maybe a little bit of explanation of it will do. :)

The brainchild of sage mode meditation is Mr. Joey Yap, one of renowned malaysian feng shui master & author a hundreds books about chinese metaphysics translated in english. The sage mode meditation aims to awaken a different level of subconscious mind of an individual  enable to manifest a desire into reality.

#13 MasterLuckyMeSupreme

MasterLuckyMeSupreme

The Thaumaturgist

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 21 May 2019 - 10:55 PM

Every individual has own a guardian of destiny means unique character, talent or capability level of subconscious mind. A guardian of destiny denotes a form of deity. There are 10 deities ( 5 "yang" positive  & 5 "yin" polarity), all of these are derived from calculation of "The art of emperor, emperor's art" and every deity has 1 up to 7 star karmic level.

5 "yang"

Chief

Six Harmony

Great Moon

9 Heaven

9 Earth

5 " Yin"

Surging Snake

Red phoenix

Black tortoise

Grappling Hook

White tiger

In all of 10 deities the chief is the leader.

Edited by GCdragon, 21 May 2019 - 10:56 PM.

#14 FleurDeLune

FleurDeLune

The Lightworker

• 5,177 posts

Posted 21 May 2019 - 10:56 PM

Interesting. Do you have any link for that as reference? TIA

#15 MasterLuckyMeSupreme

MasterLuckyMeSupreme

The Thaumaturgist

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 21 May 2019 - 11:08 PM

Yes but unfortunately there are few online courses made by the author are not for free.

#16 MasterLuckyMeSupreme

MasterLuckyMeSupreme

The Thaumaturgist

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 22 May 2019 - 11:52 PM

FENG SHUI TECHNIQUE AGAINST 3RD PARTY OF HUSBAND/WIFE

Pangunahin dahilan ng alitan at paghihiwalay ng mag-asawa o partner ang pagiging salawahan o involve sa anumang 3RD PARTY/EXTRA-MARITAL AFFAIR/ PROMISCUITY na talagang napakasakit na kaganapan sa buhay ng pag-ibig. Ngayun matutunghayan nyo ang kapangyarihan ng Feng Shui na isang sinaunang sining at agham ng Tsina kung paano patitinuin ang sinumang partner nagloloko. Nagtataka tayo bakit may mga asawa na habulin ng mga babae/lalaki at di mapigilan ang tukso na magtampisaw sa lumalagablab na apoy ng sekswal na di kaya mapigilan. Sa Chinese astrology na tinatawag na Ba Zi o Four Pillars of Destiny ang mga ganitong klase tao ay may sobrang PEACH BLOSSOM STAR, eto ang natal birth chart formation na may kaugnayan sa oras, araw, at taon ng isang indibidwal kung gaano kalakas ang "sex appeal" upang makapang-akit ng potensyal partner. May kasabihan si Lao Tze isang pilosopong Intsik na anumang sobra at kulang ay nakakasama. Paano nagagawa ng FENG SHUI upang maayus ang problema ng Pagloloko ng Asawa? Simple lang alamin ang Direksyon ng kanyang PEACH BLOSSOM STAR sa kanyang bahay. Ang PEACH BLOSSOM STAR ay napakaselan at ang kahinahan nito na pwede ibagsak ang pwersa nito ay isang uri na halaman na matinik at patusok tusok, ang CACTUS. Ang paraan upang malaman ang PEACH BLOSSOM STAR ay batay sa Chinese Animal Sign ng isang tao:

MONKEY (birth year(s): 1944, 1956, 1968, 1980, 1992, 2004, 2016, 2028, 2040)
RAT (birth year(s): 1948, 1960, 1972, 1984, 1996, 2008, 2020, 2032, 2044)
DRAGON (birth year(s): 1940, 1952, 1964, 1976, 1988, 2000, 2012, 2024, 2036) - Ang Direksyon/ Lokasyon ng Peach Blossom Star nila ay matatagpuan sa WEST ng bahay nila.

============================

PIG (birth year(s):1935, 1947, 1959, 1971, 1983, 1995, 2007, 2019, 2031, 2043 )
RABBIT (birth year(s): 1939, 1951, 1963, 1975, 1987, 1999, 2011, 2023, 2035 )
SHEEP (birth year(s): 1931, 1943, 1955, 1967, 1979, 1991, 2003, 2015, 2027, 2039 )- Ang Direksyon/Lokasyon ng Peach Blossom Star nila ay matatagpuan sa NORTH ng bahay nila.

============================

SNAKE (birth year(s): 1941, 1953, 1965, 1977, 1989, 2001, 2013, 2025, 2037)
ROOSTER (birth year(s): 1945, 1957, 1969, 1981, 1993, 2005, 2017, 2029, 2041)
OX (birth year(s): 1937, 1949, 1961, 1973, 1985, 1997, 2009, 2021, 2033, 2045)- Ang Direksyon/Lokasyon ng Peach Blossom Star nila ay matatagpuan sa SOUTH ng bahay nila.

===============================

TIGER (birth year(s): 1938, 1950, 1962, 1974, 1986, 1998, 2010, 2022, 2034, 2046)
HORSE (birth year(s): 1942, 1954, 1966, 1978, 1990, 2002, 2014, 2026, 2038, 2050)
DOG (birth year(s): 1934, 1946, 1958, 1970, 1982, 1994, 2006, 2018, 2030, 2042) - Ang Direksyon/Lokasyon ng Peach Blossom Star nila ya matatagpuan sa EAST ng bahay nila.

Paala-ala: Ang Chinese Calendar ang basehan natin pag suma sa atin taon ng kaarawan (birth years) upang malaman ang Chinese Animal Sign, halimbawa si Juan ay pinanganak ng January 10, 2017 ano ang chinese animal sign nya? karamihan ang sagot ay ROOSTER, pinanganak sa YEAR of the rooster malaking pagkakamali eto! Dahil ang CHINESE NEW YEAR ng Rooster magsisimula ng JANUARY 28, 2017, kaya si Juan ay hindi pa umabot o lumagpas ng petsa sa NEW YEAR OF THE ROOSTER kaya hindi sya ROOSTER. Ang naunang animal sign bago mag ROOSTER ay ang MONKEY samakatwid si Juan ay pinanganak sa YEAR OF THE MONKEY.

PAG SET-UP
a) alamin ang birth year(s) ng partner nagloloko at ang animal sign nito. Halimbawa, Mang Kanor pinanganak ng March 3, 1996, sya ay RAT.

B) alamin ang direksyon/lokasyon ng Peach Blossom Star ng bahay. Halimbawa, alam na natin si Mang Kanor ay RAT sinilip natin sa listahan na nabanggit sa itaas ang peach blossom direksyon/lokasyon nito ay sa West ng bahay nya.

c) i-display at lagyan na eto ng Cactus ( yun totoo hindi plastic). : )

#17 MasterLuckyMeSupreme

MasterLuckyMeSupreme

The Thaumaturgist

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 23 May 2019 - 07:01 PM

IMPROVES ROMANCE LUCK BY ADJUSTING YOUR BED LOCATION (STRICTLY FOR SINGLES ONLY!)

Here is how to do it: Use the center of your bedroom as reference (requires proficiency to read a compass accurately), check the location of your bedroom door and relocate your bed to location listed in the table below:

BEDROOM DOOR LOCATION  |  MOVE BED TO (ENHANCES ROMANCE LUCK)

===============================================================

Northwest                                  | North
Southwest                                 | South
Northeast                                  |  East
Southeast                                 | West
East                                          | Northeast
West                                         | Southeast
South                                        | Southwest
North                                         |  Northwest

This method enhances opposite-sex/romance luck for:
1. People with poor opposite-sex luck
2. People who is not eager to fall in love (but their perents want them to).
3. People in sales/public relations to enhance sociability/networking.

Effects of this method:
1. Increases in social intereactions.
2. Enjoying life increases in spending and consumption.

You may move your bed to other location when you have achieved your romantic goal if you want to save some money.

#18 MasterLuckyMeSupreme

MasterLuckyMeSupreme

The Thaumaturgist

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 24 May 2019 - 12:27 AM

PART II

MOVE YOUR BED, GET A BETTER BOYFRIEND / GIRLFRIEND

Here is how to do it: Use the center of your bedroom as reference (requires proficiency to read a compass accurately), check the location of your bedroom door and relocate your bed to location listed in the table below:

BEDROOM DOOR LOCATION  |  MOVE BED TO (ENHANCES ROMANCE LUCK)   |  MOVE BED TO ( UPGRADES ROMANCE LUCK)|

========================================================================================================

Northwest                                  | North                                                                      |  Northeast
Southwest                                 | South                                                                     |   West
Northeast                                  |  East                                                                       |  Northwest
Southeast                                 | West                                                                       |  South
East                                          | Northeast                                                                |  North
West                                         | Southeast                                                               |  Southwest
South                                        | Southwest                                                               | Southeast
North                                         |  Northwest                                                              |  East

==========================================================================================================

This feng shui technique is for people who are socially active and have already in relationship (bf/gf) but want to get a "better" one or get a free UPGRADE.

The above chart is for people:

1. Who are sociable and have met many opposite-sex friends but somehow are dissatisfied with the qualities of these friends as romantic partners.

2. Who have many blind dates or referrals from pals or parents but are not happy with the appearance, intelligence, economic background and abilities of the prospective partners.

#19 MasterLuckyMeSupreme

MasterLuckyMeSupreme

The Thaumaturgist

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 26 May 2019 - 02:46 AM

Basic free feng shui tutorial for newbies:

http://chinese-fengs...fengshui101.htm

#20 MasterLuckyMeSupreme

MasterLuckyMeSupreme

The Thaumaturgist

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 26 May 2019 - 11:20 PM

Next thing I would post a powerful mobile feng shui of the art of emperor, emperor art technique which can be used in money making endeavor such as gambling and  business deal/transaction. I will select a time of date for execution as sample of every month and also for romantic dates.

Edited by GCdragon, 26 May 2019 - 11:22 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Chinese metaphysics, astrology, feng shui

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users