Toy Collection

Mostly my action figures are from Marvel.. I have several stuff.. like Thor, Iron Man, Punisher, Silver Surfer, Wonder Man, Vision, Capt. America.. etc.. But my real collection is Marvel Super Heroes Hero Clix.. these are small figures.. I like them coz they can be fit into small display cabinets.. unlike the big action figs from ToyBiz etc.

I am now more inclined in buying Hero Clix and Spider Man action figures lang..

• Like (+1) 1
There is a new Voltes V coming out.  Google Voltes V and click on the 1st site that shows, the guy is a fan and he has some pics of this rockin' new version of the most astig robo cartoon ever!

That would be nice.. :cool: The old Voltes V toys have high price tags in toy stores (esp. if the Box is still intact).. I would love to get a hand on a new Voltes V figure.. Absurdly priced na yung mga old /second hand ones eh..

• 2 weeks later...
any1 collecting action figures of all sorts... anime, movie, music, military figures?

parang d best figures come from mcfarlane

share naman kayo ng info's wer to get good buys of these stuffs

No problem buddy,

You can talk directly with the importer of Macfarlene, it is only located in divisoria malapit sa 168.

They are teh ones who supplies robinson, SM, Toy Kingdom and etc.

Audley is of their products also.

You xcan get some discount if yor are buying the whole sets of it. Madami na parating ngayon.

PM me if you are really interested I bring you over there.

yes all resins are unpainted.  You can paint it by yourself and thats where money comes innif you are really a good artist.

Same also with scale models.  since young I am into scale models, but I only collect Nimtz and submarines.  Then selling it to collectors only.

You mean USS Nimitz and subs only? What scale are they? I am also into scale models but mostly armor, aircraft and figures in different scales. I have been looking for nude/seminude female resin figurines to paint, preferably in 54mm. Would you know where I can find these?

Do u know where I can sell this items....I got a lot of it and I want to sell it in a good price coz Im using the money to capital a new business

action-figure.com----me little forum site don, Philippine Toylords...try mo, kahit loose figs, me kumukuha...

ang collection ko, marvel legends. pero sa avengers ako ng concentrate. indi ako hardcore collector na kahit variants, kinukuha...trip ko lang yun avengers...indi ko lang gusto un trend na me walmart exclusives na, build a giantman pa!

action-figure.com----me little forum site don, Philippine Toylords...try mo, kahit loose figs, me kumukuha...

ang collection ko, marvel legends. pero sa avengers ako ng concentrate. indi ako hardcore collector na kahit variants, kinukuha...trip ko lang yun avengers...indi ko lang gusto un trend na me walmart exclusives na, build a giantman pa!

Thanks dude I'll check it out