Samsung Mobile

• 2 months later...
Any feedback on the Omnia Pro B7230?

Features are quite good. Currently on WM6.1 but upgradeable to WM6.5 when it is released. My only problem with it is that it is not a touchscreen phone. I was looking at it as my replacement for my aging i780 but the lack of a touchscreen is a dealbreaker for me.

• 2 months later...

i bought samsung s3653w or corby wifi. so far its features is ok and fits to my needs. touch screen, instant messaging, easy connecting to social networking sites, can activate fake calls :P can use to escape in boring meetings. can run java applications but i dont like the proprietary connector sana ginawa nalang nilang 3.5 jack

i bought samsung s3653w or corby wifi. so far its features is ok and fits to my needs. touch screen, instant messaging, easy connecting to social networking sites, can activate fake calls :P can use to escape in boring meetings. can run java applications but i dont like the proprietary connector sana ginawa nalang nilang 3.5 jack

meron pong nabibiling adaptor to 3.5mm jack.. mura lang yung class A.. 100+ lang ata.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Any feedback you guys might have on the Samsung Omnia II? planning of getting one in the next few days.. but depend on any feedback you guys might provide me.. appreciate it.

thanks!

I've got the Samsung Omnia HD.. is that the same? It's a bit big and heavy... but the built-in features and programs are top class...

I got mine free from a plan.. I like the way that I can customize themes, shortcuts saka ung mga widgets nya... you could also download programs... 1 thing I downloaded was Opera 10 (browser) mas maganda ito kesa dun sa built in one... I also downloaded fringe?? yung pang IM.... pero mas maganda pa din ung IM program na included..... 8MP camera and can play many movie formats... not just MP4 and 3gp. May mga pang office programs pa (pdf reader, word reader, zip, etc) although haven't had a chance to use them yet..

All in all very nice phone.. if you like a phone the can practically do anything and not an iphone, then this is the phone for you... For me, I only use my phone for calls, text and the occasional instant messaging.. so mas gusto ko e mas maliit... planning to buy nokia 8800 carbon arte

Guest djunya2006

i have a samsung omnia but it came from Verizone and it's sim is internal, i figure that the sim must be within the casing. could anyone educate me on this please, thank you in advance.

i have a samsung omnia but it came from Verizone and it's sim is internal, i figure that the sim must be within the casing. could anyone educate me on this please, thank you in advance.

I believe Verizone uses CDMA in contrast to the GSM network here in the Philippines. If the model you have is SCH-i910 you may have the success of swapping the SIM cards (if it has one) but you wont be able to get any GSM signal.

Kakabili ko lang ng Omnia Lite... very satisfied ako so far except sa built-in camera. Galing kasi ako sa Cybershot na Sony Ericsson so optimized na pang kamera talaga yun unit na yun. But everything else maganda. My friend has a China-made iPhone clone, mas gusto ko ito kahit walang TV antenna hehe.

I had to get a Windows Mobile phone for work. Eto yun pinakamura na Windows Mobile na nakita ko. If I had a choice I'd just get the free phone that comes with my postpaid account. Buti na lang maganda 'to! I'll just get the free Star + E1080 na bigay ng Smart tapos benta ko para mabawi gastos dito. Hindi ko lang talaga magustuhan mag text sa touchscreen, mas gusto ko pa rin sa keypad.

Thanks for the tip on Opera 10, it's much better than the pre-installed one.

Interesting. Both Android-powered?

Yun tablet version parang mas maliit sa iPad.

http://stuffmideast.com/wp-content/uploads/Samsung-Tab-Galaxy-S.jpg

iPad and iPhone:

http://www.greghughes.net/rant/content/binary/WindowsLiveWriter/WhytheAppleiPadTabletwillfindahomeinmyai_A59C/iphone-ipad.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Pansin ko sa Omnia Lite (B7300) medyo mabagal yun SMS/Texting software. Hindi instantaneous ang response, pag pindot ko it takes a few seconds mag display ng message. Siguro dahil palagi niyang display yun buong conversation na parang chat session. May advantages din yun ganon pero mas gusto ko yun single message at a time para mas responsive. Is there a way to change this behavior? Can't find it in the Options menu.