We can all post here for finding clients, suppliers, or maybe even business partners! :)

You can post the product or service that you provide. On the otherhand, you may look for possible suppliers. With the large volume of members of mtc you may even possibly find a business partner! :)

I am in the printing business; we do brochures, posters, books, souvenir programs, yearbooks, newsletters, and other printed materials. We believe in giving the best quality at the lowest possible price. If you have anything to print or know someone who needs printing then maybe we can talk business!

:mtc:

Pre i'm interested. May i have your contact info? Been dealing with printing presses that couldn't churn out a decent quotation when asked. the company i work for wastes a lot of money buying printer ink to publish it's own brochures by the hundreds! I'm considering on correcting that error. If you could give us a decent price for the stuff we would like to have printed then maybe you could reach me at skullmonkey2078@hotmail.com. Thanks pare!

Pre i'm interested. May i have your contact info? Been dealing with printing presses that couldn't churn out a decent quotation when asked. the company i work for wastes a lot of money buying printer ink to publish it's own brochures by the hundreds! I'm considering on correcting that error. If you could give us a decent price for the stuff we would like to have printed then maybe you could reach me at skullmonkey2078@hotmail.com. Thanks pare!

I sent you a pm. Hope we could do business! :)

hey im also in the printing business..textile silkscreen printing! we print shirts, bags, pants, etc. almost all fabrics except plastic, rubber, nylon, based ones. pm me for details!!

I sent you a pm. Please pm me too about you and your company.

Hope we too can do business! :)

Welcome here c3! What kind of events do you manage? I may be able to refer you to some of our clients that have their souvenir programs, tickets, posters, and newsletters done with us. :)

thanks for the welcome, bro! :)

work may range from organizing a sales rally, product launch, concert to national conventions and seminars. i can also organize bar tours. everything is dependent

on the requirement.

Guest ginny

We have an auto parts business. We also manufacture Car Shampoo, Tire Black, De-greaser... wala lang.. :rolleyes:

Speaking of printing, magkano print nyo ng label sa pang-200 ml na bottle? Baka mas mura di sa inyo na kme kukuha.. B)

Edited by ginny
We have an auto parts business.  We also manufacture Car Shampoo, Tire Black, De-greaser... wala lang..  :rolleyes:

Speaking of printing, magkano print nyo ng label sa pang-200 ml na bottle? Baka mas mura di sa inyo na kme kukuha..  B)

I need more details regarding the specifications and quantity. Please pm me so I can make a quotation.

Thanks for your interest ginny! :)

I am looking for Computer Animators, PHP programmers, Website designers & Windows Visual C++ Programmers.

Animators I will be in Manilia in two weeks for interviews. Looking to setup a animation studio.

All other positions are Freelance.

Please send me your resumes.

k_kampen@yahoo.com

Also check out my Social Networking site.

iSocialite.com

I am open to any options.

Thanks in advance,

Kelly

I'm currently working on a website that's basically an Online Store. Site will cover a wide range of products. I'm looking for Wholesalers, Importers, and anyone who can provide quality products at reasonable prices.

Please let me know if someone is interested.

Thanks.

I know some people who imports consumer items, may I know what kind of goods you intend to carry so that I can refer them to you? :)