Dc And Marvel Universe

i have been out of the marvel universe for about 5 years now...

i just know splashes of xmen alpha, xmen omega, generation x, etc...

would like to ask who are the current members of the xmen, what are the teams and is white queen still leading them? or is white queen just mentoring gen x now? too many parallel universes and all got me screwed up!

What about matching Marvel superheroes against their counterparts in DC? For example:

Quicksilver vs. Flash

SubMariner vs. Aquaman

Marami pang iba kaya lang nakalimutan ko na yung mga pangalan nila. Tagal ko na kasi wala sa sirkulasyon eh. When I was a kid, I remember that I even drew a poster in my room with the Marvel characters fighting against the DC heroes and I struggled with the question of who will fight Superman?

But I always thought DareDevil's story has a lot of comparisons with those of Batman's. Kaya sila ang pinag-aaway ko.

Quicksilver is no match to the Flash. I don't think that's a fair contest. How about the Flash vs the Silver Surfer?

Hawkeye vs Green Arrow is ok.

Spectre vs The Living Tribunal

Batman vs Wolverine

Superman vs Thor

Green Lantern vs Dr Strange

Dr Fate vs Odin

Lex Luther vs Dr Doom

Wonder Woman vs Sif

Zatanna vs Scarlet Witch

The Sandman vs Eternity

Martian Manhunter vs The Vision

etc

Quicksilver is no match to the Flash. I don't think that's a fair contest. How about the Flash vs the Silver Surfer?

Actually been there, done that na yan during the Marvel vs DC Tie up.

Aquaman won against the Submariner

Quicksilver lost to Flash

Capt. Marvel was bested by Thor (kinda cool how he did it, too)

Wolverine suckered Lobo

Superman buried The Hulk

Batman outwitted Capt. America

Wonder Woman proved no match against Storm

Superboy got webbed by Spider-man

Silver Surfer proved more powerful than Green Lantern

Elektra was more ruthless than Catwoman (and I think a much better movie coming up soon, too)

Robin and Jubilee... dated each other.

Actually been there, done that na yan during the Marvel vs DC Tie up.

Aquaman won against the Submariner

Quicksilver lost to Flash

Capt. Marvel was bested by Thor (kinda cool how he did it, too)

Wolverine suckered Lobo

Superman buried The Hulk

Batman outwitted Capt. America

Wonder Woman proved no match against Storm

Superboy got webbed by Spider-man

Silver Surfer proved more powerful than Green Lantern

Elektra was more ruthless than Catwoman (and I think a much better movie coming up soon, too)

Robin and Jubilee... dated each other.

Aquaman has the advantage..if he had utilized his malleable bionic hand designed by STARR Labs :lol:

Batman.....only a headcase can (although almost impossible) outwit the Bat :lol:

Cap's only advantage is brute strength (which can be negated by a Utility belt :P)

Quicksilver Vs Flash? No contest....Quicksilvers max speed is only 100 mph...Flash...Wally West that is...is the Fastest Flash i think...faster than even Barry Allen and Jay Garrick

Superman vs Hulk? hmmm reminds me of Superman vs Solomon Grundy :lol:

Silver Surfer vs GL...no match....the former Herald of Galactus is no push over even if you have the greatest weapon in the galaxy (Oan Power ring)

Edited by orionpax
Batman.....only a headcase can (although almost impossible) to outwit the Bat

Cap's only advantage is brute strength (which can be negated by a Utility belt )

reminded me of a collection of dc biographies which said:

bats physical capabilities FAR EXCEEDS any olympian in ANY EVENT.

batgirl's physical COULD match olympic standards

anyway the question is still

can the HULK beat the JUGGERNAUT?

:D

reminded me of a collection of dc biographies which said:

bats physical capabilities FAR EXCEEDS any olympian in ANY EVENT.

batgirl's physical COULD match olympic standards

anyway the question is still

hmmmm....both are class 100++ in terms of strength...can press more than 100 tons...Hulk strength and invulnerability is powered by Gamma radiation, which increases if the Hulk's rage and anger keeps on building up.... while for the Juggernaut...the mystical magic of Cyttorrak makes him a force of destruction....if the Hulk can remove the Juggernaut's Helmet (which is quite hard to do)...hehehe..i guess its game over for Juggy

Edited by orionpax
hate the "egoy" green lantern (no brains) and i thought that only supes is the one without brains

hate the "new" flash, the orig flash was a police scientist (now popularly known as a forensics expert) and was a damn good and straight guy not a comic relief the "new" JLA is potraying him

The new Flash is the former Flash's (police scientist Barry Allen) nephew..Wally West ( the former Kid Flash of the Teen Titans)...he became the new Flash after Barry's death in the Crisis on Infinite Earths :) ..this rearranged the whole DC universe..storylines...etc

The Afro American GL is John Stewart...another GL of Earth...the 4 others are Alan Scott (Sentinel), Hal Jordan (Parallax) , Guy Gardner & Kyle Rayner...bummer nga sya...hehehe

Aquaman has the advantage..if he had utilized his malleable bionic hand designed by STARR Labs :lol:

Actually he used that... plus his telephatic powers to summon a killer whale to land on top of subby...

I think he can. Hulk's power increases exponentially the angrier he gets. It's just rare that Hulk gets to utilise this power. The only reason he lost to Superman back then (i think) was because the Hulk that went up against Supes was still controlled by bruce banner...

Actually he used that... plus his telephatic powers to summon a killer whale to land on top of subby...

I think he can. Hulk's power increases exponentially the angrier he gets. It's just rare that Hulk gets to utilise this power. The only reason he lost to Superman back then (i think) was because the Hulk that went up against Supes was still controlled by bruce banner...

Hell, if it's the Ultimates version of the Hulk, he'd probably try to EAT Supes.

The last thing i heard about the X-men was when they only have two teams: The Blue and Gold Team (beside X-Factor, Excalibur, X-Force. When Jim Lee, and Chris Claremont left the scene pumangit na yun artwork and story kaya ang ginawa ko: Binenta ko yung X-Men comics ko (#1-20) for P300.00. Ngayon nagsisisi ako. :(

What happened to them na ba???

[

The Afro American GL is John Stewart...another GL of Earth...the 4 others are Alan Scott (Sentinel),  Hal Jordan (Parallax) , Guy Gardner & Kyle Rayner...bummer nga sya...hehehe

[/b]

Yep. There were strong sentiments against John Stewart initially. On the other hand.. correct me please if I am wrong but the one difference John has over the others is that his eyes turn green.

Edited by 16track

bro..those who love comics,,hulog talaga ng langit ang DC++ !!! lalu na d2 sa PInas na expensive ang comics kung may PC ka libre..alright!!nabasa ko n alahat mga magandang comics up to date na ulit ako..

in regards to GL ..ok si Kyle rainer kasi artist sya --he has the most imagination of all green lanterns and no weaknesses to yellow or wood or 24 hours recharge ...sana d nya give up IOn powers nya..parang God sya ehhehe....

;) :lol: :blink:

read yung Cosmic Oddysey from DC Comics. galing talaga nitong story na to. i good scene from this story is that you'll see batman using a gun against a baddie, specifically 1 of Darkseid's goons. it's 1 of those rare moments that you'll see bats weilding a gun :) & the rest of the story is great

bro..those who love comics,,hulog talaga ng langit ang DC++ !!! lalu na d2 sa PInas na expensive ang comics kung may PC ka libre..alright!!nabasa ko n alahat mga magandang comics up to date na ulit ako..

in regards to GL ..ok si Kyle rainer kasi artist sya --he has the most imagination of all green lanterns and no weaknesses to yellow or wood or 24 hours recharge ...sana d nya give up IOn powers nya..parang God sya ehhehe....

;) :lol: :blink:

onga...Kyle is the last surviving GL (i think Ganthet survived too)..his power ring has no impurities or weaknesses, unlike the GLs before him.....his only flaw is he thinks to much on how to use the power of the ring (because he is an artist who seeks perfection...thus it affects his judgement most of the time)....unlike Hal Jordan...who wields the ring like an extension of his thought & emotions :)

Has anyone read The Death and Life of Superman? If you're a real superman fan you have got to read this novel by Roger Stern. My mom actually got me the book way back when I was still in HS. Back then I was kind of dissed kasi walang pictures and it was the thickest novel I had at the time (The Merry Adventures of Robin Hood was second :lol:). I didn't get to really read it till I got to college and boy, I sure regretted not reading it earlier. I think I cried (hehe) once or twice lalo na nung nagkukuwento yung mga people na tinulungan ni superman. Believe me it is definitely one of the best novels on supes out there. :cool:

oh yeah the attached pic is the paperback one... with new introductions, released march 2004. mine kasi is the hardcover edition by Bantam Books 1993. :cool: luv you mom! :heart:

Edited by strangedays