All About Basketball Shoes

Dr.Love

tsong ask ko lang san ung clearance sale ng AND1 or store?

http://www.gifs.net/animate/bball.gif http://www.gifs.net/animate/air_jordan.gif http://www.gifs.net/animate/47-11_ani.gif

Nasa basement yung ng Greenbelt 1. Bandang dulo sa may dead end dun. Yung The Quest nga dun ay 1,999.00 lang e yung original price nun dati ay 5,495 ata. Laking savings di ba? Tapos madami ding sizes dun. Maganda rin dun yung The Rise & 2Chi.

This is my Adidas Proshell.This is a classic basketball shoe w/c is usually used for casual wear than for playing ball. I tried playing in this shoe once but since it has no cushioning, my feet really got hurt after the game. I still play outball doors in this occasionally & I've added insoles w/ cushioning in here. I got this at 50% off. Original price is P3,795. I got it for only P1897.50. I just got it this year & I bought it in Robinson's Place Ermita.

post-71-1091999627.jpg

Edited by Dr.Love
How many pairs of Jordans you have?

Just 3 pairs and all are retroes. I just buy the ones that I really like. I'm waiting for the AJ4 to go on sale. I'll buy it once the price goes down to 20% off. I'm also planning to buy theAJ2. I'm gonna buy sana the AJ12 when they went to 50% off but when I went to Nike Park, their stocks already ran out. I'll just buy myself next month AZG's.

This is my Adidas Promodel 2G. I got this in 2001 & this is the only b-ball kicks that I bought at a regular price. I got this for P3,500. This is a durable shoe & I mainly use this for playing in the blacktop. Fit is really excellent w/ no heel slip & no front-to-back or side-to-side movement. My only problem w/ this shoe is the soft cushioning & I feel it bottom-out whenever I go down after a rebound. Still a great shoe w/ a classic style. Some players in La Salle are using this shoe this UAAP season but what they have are the patent ones.

post-71-1092259624.jpg

Dr.Love,

I like to congratulate you for your thread. Very nice!!!

About the fakes ngayon, have you tried wearing one in court? musta kaya ang performance?

before kasi nakagamit ako about 2 years ago, whoa! sumakit ang tuhod ko after!

baka nag-improve na rin ang fakes over the time? enough to be considered kung wala kang budget.

what can you say about AJ4 with white and green colorway?

what do you think is the best AJ so far? in my opinion i think it is AJ4... classic e never gets out of style and good performance.

Dr.Love,

I like to congratulate you for your thread. Very nice!!!

About the fakes ngayon, have you tried wearing one in court? musta kaya ang performance?

before kasi nakagamit ako about 2 years ago, whoa! sumakit ang tuhod ko after!

baka nag-improve na rin ang fakes over the time? enough to be considered kung wala kang budget.

what can you say about AJ4 with white and green colorway?

what do you think is the best AJ so far? in my opinion i think it is AJ4... classic e never gets out of style and good performance.

I haven't yet tried wearing a fake shoe playing b-ball. Too risky kasi baka magkainjury e. I have a friend who wears a fake AJ3. Ginamit na lang niya yung sockliner ng Nike Utraflight niya kasi nandun yung Zoom Air & he wears ankle braces. Ang ganda nga ng porma nung AJ3 niya. Mukhang orig. Malalaman mo lang na fake kasi hindi siya totoong leather. May air sole din, ewan ko lang kung gumagana yun.

Regarding the AJ4 white & green colorway, classic yung style niya. Bagay na pangporma or panglaro. I'll try buying it once it hits 40% off. Sana may matira pa. Yun nga lang, leather yung brace sa top laceholders unlike sa plastic ng originals. But I think its more durable than the originals. I had an AJ4 kasi nung high school ako & nilaspag ko talaga yun. The first na bumigay dun ay yung plastic braces.

The best AJ's for me are the 1, 3, 4, & 5. If I have to choose only one, it would only be the 3.

This is the classic Nike shoe, Air Force 1. The first basketball shoe to have an air sole. This was first released in 1982 & comes in low, mid, & high versions. I got this last May 2003 at 20% discount in Nike Park. I only use this for pick-up games since its a low top & I might have an injury. The sole is very high & it's very comfortable. Hundreds of colorways of this shoes were already released.

post-71-1093038572.jpg

Edited by Dr.Love

One of the rarest Air Force 1's (LBJ's Cavs colorway). Limited to 3,000 pairs worldwide. Available at Shoe Saloon. I tried buying it but they don't have my size. The largest they have is a size 11. Never goes on sale. Sells for P4,995.00. This shoe is already sold-out in the States.

post-71-1093039385.jpg

Air Force 1 in LBJ's HS colors. Much rarer since 1,500 pairs were only made. Retails in Nike Park for P6,995.00 w/c is super expensive for an old school shoe. It might go to 20% off once mag sale siya. Bilhin ko lang to once it hits 50% discount. Mahirap maghanap ng isusuot na bagay dito.

post-71-1093040070.jpg

This is the colorway of the AJ4 I had during high school. My mom bought it in Plaza Fair in 1990 for P2,450 & I used it for about 4 years before it got worn out. If you still have this up to now in mint condition, it would now be worth more than a thousand dollars.

post-71-1093041241.jpg