Mass effect 3

alwaysready

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Ending lang di ko trip sa me3

It depends on your view, naman.

It looks like it's just three colors, but the "Indoctrination Theory" (YouTube it) shows a really deep and thoughtful ending.

Also, even if you don't like the ending, don't let that one part sour a great three game epic. Yung iba kasi galit na galit sa ending.

I can't think of a better ending. A big fight would be fun, but people might call it corny from such a smart game.

i won't try andromeda anymore

Haven't played it either, but it was a big fail.

There was a lot of potential in the ideas, especially the gameplay, but it didn't work out.

I think it suffered from studio pressure to make it a regular franchise when the developers weren't ready because they thought the game was finished. There were a lot of half steps (a lot of the Milky Way aliens cam along, while Andromeda introduced only one alien race, I think.)

It's also important to note that Andromeda wasn't made by the same team (Bioware Edmonton), but was handled by Bioware Montreal and Austin. Bioware Edmonton was working on a new IP. So they couldn't put a lot of attention toward Andromeda and give it the "special sauce".

I hope the franchise gets a continuation. I would even love a re-release of the trilogy with ME3 engine and gameplay.

• 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...

The ending isn't that great if you're going by the difference between the three endings, but if you look into the "indoctrination theory" on YouTube, it's a compelling argument on why "Destroy" is the "correct" ending.

Personally, I appreciate the journey. If I played 3 games worth of stories and character development and the most annoying part is the ending, that's a great trilogy.