Job Openings & Opportunities

• 2 weeks later...

:call:

we are an importer of a new product for fuel efficiency.

Suitable for gasoline and deisel engines alike.

From small cars to big trucks.

an increase of up to 30% efficiency.

adds power to your car and saves you gas at the same time.

it just snaps in the fuel line and can be installed in ten minutes.

Japanese technology.

We are looking for distributors and free lance agents.

just email me at brucelee9@yehey.com

Greetings from Bahrain!

First of all I would like everybody to know what and where Bahrain is. Bahrain is a small island in the Gulf very close to Saudi Arabia and Qatar, but Bahrain is not like any other Middle East country. Here in Bahrain we enjoy freedom, its a free country, we have disco, bars with Filipino bands performing nightly, maraming gimik dito and you can talk to the girs freely, we have so many Filipino foods like Pork, Balot, daing and so many many more.

Our company are looking for Graphic Designers (male/female) and Public Relation Coordinator (female only)

Graphic Designer (male/female)

Qualifications:

25 to 35 years old

3 to 5 years of experience

creative person

can work independently / minimum supervision

Mac user : photoshop, freehand, illustrator, quark express and any other graphic softwares

Benefits:

earn tax free salary

salary US$ 700 to US$ 800 + US$ 100 accomodation allowance

2 years contract

Public Relation Coordinator (female only)

Qualifications:

20 to 30 years old

2 to 3 years of experience in similar field

any communication course graduate

good in written and spoken English

very good interpersonal skills

pleasing personality

Benefits:

earn tax free salary

salary US$ 700 to US$ 1,000 + US$ 100 accomodation allowance

2 years contract

Any interested person, please e-mail to:

arnel@alezz.com

Thank you and mabuhay mga mahihilig pero mga 'tol oppurtunity sa mga gustong mag work abroad, for ur info, I am working with them since 1989.

RECRUITMENT ASSOCIATE

Minimum Qualifications:

Preferably Female

Degree Holder of any B.S./B.A. degree

At least with 2-3 years experience, preferably in Recruitment

Functions:

Primarily responsible for production work on the search and selection process.

Conducts serach and selection activities for various positions in his assigned industry/client.

Searches for prospective candidates for assigned job orders.

Implements search strategies and assists team in interfacing with clients.

Assists in interviewing prospective candidates for assigned job orders.

Assists in conducting reference checks on prospective candidates.

Prepare progress reports on ongoing search engagements and other projects in coordination with team.

Assists in developing new businesses and implementing strategic plans and programs.

Researches on relevant industry information and trends.

Assists in making presentation materials/training modules.

SALES EXECUTIVE

Minimum Qualifications:

* Male, not more than 30 years old

* College graduate with a degree in marketing or sales related courses

* With at least 2-3 years working experience in the field of sales (electrical construction products)

* Computer literate

* Excellent communication skills, aggressive

send your resumes to contact@asiaselect.com.ph

Our client, one of the largest commercial banks in the Philippines, is looking for a:

New Accounts Clerks / Tellers

* Graduate of any four-year course, preferrably a "business course"

* Fresh Graduates are welcome

* Pleasing personality

* Service attitude

* Good communications skills, Fluent in English

* At least 26 years of age

Qualified candidates will be placed in branches in proximity of their area of residence.

Please email your resumes to contact@asiaselect.com.ph

Guest fhoryou

Anyone looking for a Web Developer kahit assistant Web Developer

pwede rin ako MIS assistant pero prefer ko Web Developer or Web Content Writer

I'm looking for an Office Assistant. No experience necessary. Just be fluent in written and spoken English. You work five days a week, start at minimum and eventually get a share of service charge as you progress. Biggest benefit: you work get to work for a boss that gives away food on a regular basis. :lol:

PM or e-mail me.

Computer Science/Computer Engineering Graduates who are interested in working for a Multinational IT firm- nature of business: Software Research and Development/Technical Support.

MCPs, and MCSEs preferred- or- knowledge/expertise in low level programming

PM me your email addresses.

I'm looking for an Office Assistant. No experience necessary. Just be fluent in written and spoken English. You work five days a week, start at minimum and eventually get a share of service charge as you progress. Biggest benefit: you work get to work for a boss that gives away food on a regular basis. :lol:

PM or e-mail me.

Position still open....

• 2 weeks later...
I'm looking for an Office Assistant.  No experience necessary.  Just be fluent in written and spoken English.  You work five days a week, start at minimum and eventually get a share of service charge as you progress.  Biggest benefit:  you work get to work for a boss that gives away food on a regular basis.  :lol:

PM or e-mail me.

Position still open....

what company is this? curious lang po

I'm looking for an Office Assistant.  No experience necessary.  Just be fluent in written and spoken English.  You work five days a week, start at minimum and eventually get a share of service charge as you progress.  Biggest benefit:  you work get to work for a boss that gives away food on a regular basis.  :lol:

PM or e-mail me.

Position still open....

what company is this? curious lang po

I sent you a PM.....

Edited by Macy

We are looking for FEMALE ACCOUNT MANAGERS to sell exhibits in festival mall in alabang, our qualifications are:

minimum height: 5'3" and above

a good salary and commissions (5 - 10 %) will be given to qualified applicants, kindly post me a PM if you are interested or better yet, email me your resume at dmx5226@hotmail.com.

thanks

totoy_repolyo, is this an agency? san po located ang office niyo at ano pong pangalan??salamat po sa info!!!

hey grace! :)

we're very different from an agency... we're an executive search firm doing "headhunting" for several companies... we don't get any commisions from the candidates/applicants...

you can go to www.asiaselect.com.ph for more info... :D

COMPANY FOR SALE - Software Development; with impressive client list, with existing software packages, accounting, payroll, etc., with live service level contracts; all intellectual property included. Ideal for merging with existing company. Asking price: P1.5M or highest bidder. By July 15, 2003. Seriously interested parties may email us at seriousinquiriesonlyforswcompany@yahoo.com

Pwede pala ito dito ako den:

COMPANY FOR SALE:

Multi Level Marketing Company for sale TOTALLY LEGIT CONCEPT parang avon/sara lee (Cosmetics Fragrances, Apparel, Shoes, Bags) except MLM sya everything is in place kaya lang we are focusing on our other business (we are expanding) kaya we are selling.

We can speak of the terms if the buyer is interested. We can offer other options as well. We have a provincial branch we can include in the package.

If you are interested please PM me for any info.