Computer Multi Monitor Setups: How To

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:unsure:

Bro...

Ayaw ko ng free version, nag crash ang pc ko sa AVG.. Gusto ko original...

natry ko yung AVG, pero pangit ang performance....

any suggestions....

Kung nag crash ang pc mo when using AVG then there must be something wrong with your system... There may be compatibility issues. Coz as far as i know, AVG has a very small footprint ..

Buying original has very little difference compared to downloading a cracked program.. The only difference is that you have a legitimate serial number....Plus you gonna shell out around P2000+ for programs which you can download for free at MTC's free section... Computer programs are not like consumer goods where theres an obvious difference between fake and real ones... Cracked programs are originals that were tampered so that it will function fully without restrictions....

So it's better you download na lang... But hey if your an anti-piracy advocate, then go for it...

My suggestion is NOD32 anti-malware... Very nice, effective, efficient.... plus a very small footprint... This program got many rave reviews around the internet and has even beaten norton, kaspersky,mcafee and zonealarm in detection and repair at various antimalware comparison websites...

dudes...

need some help with a compaq presario 1700... its an old laptop (good enough for typing reports and such)... the hard disc died out and i will be replacing it... my problem is that the cd drive is also having problems and does not read cds very well...

i will be installing my windows of course and i have no idea how to do it without a cd drive... can anyone give me an alternative??? i was thinking of connecting the new hard drive to a desktop and install from there and then install it to the laptop... will this cause any problems???

tnx in advance...

Guest Leviticus
dudes...

need some help with a compaq presario 1700... its an old laptop (good enough for typing reports and such)... the hard disc died out and i will be replacing it... my problem is that the cd drive is also having problems and does not read cds very well...

i will be installing my windows of course and i have no idea how to do it without a cd drive... can anyone give me an alternative??? i was thinking of connecting the new hard drive to a desktop and install from there and then install it to the laptop... will this cause any problems???

tnx in advance...

well.. apart from the connectors of the new hard drive of your laptop being not compatible with your desktop. there is also the problem of driver detection (minor problem) if you do manage to connect it to your hard drive. why not have your cd-drive changed too?

Guest Leviticus
What's the big difference between the pentium and Xeon Processors???

the big difference?

pentium series are for desktops. xeon are for heavy-duty servers.

also the price of course. xeon is more expensive.

dudes...

tnx in advance...

im not sure if your notebook's BIOS supports booting from USB. If it does, try getting a external USB cdrom/dvdrom drive and set your USB to be the first bootable device on the priority list.

im not sure if your notebook's BIOS supports booting from USB. If it does, try getting a external USB cdrom/dvdrom drive and set your USB to be the first bootable device on the priority list.

good suggestion.

try clearing the nvram and load defaults just to make sure.

wala namang mawawala kung gagawin mo un

Kung nag crash ang pc mo when using AVG then there must be something wrong with your system... There may be compatibility issues. Coz as far as i know, AVG has a very small footprint ..

Buying original has very little difference compared to downloading a cracked program.. The only difference is that you have a legitimate serial number....Plus you gonna shell out around P2000+ for programs which you can download for free at MTC's free section... Computer programs are not like consumer goods where theres an obvious difference between fake and real ones... Cracked programs are originals that were tampered so that it will function fully without restrictions....

So it's better you download na lang... But hey if your an anti-piracy advocate, then go for it...

My suggestion is NOD32 anti-malware... Very nice, effective, efficient.... plus a very small footprint... This program got many rave reviews around the internet and has even beaten norton, kaspersky,mcafee and zonealarm in detection and repair at various antimalware comparison websites...

just have to comment on this. downloading the home version of AVG or Avast is not piracy. these AV companies give them out for free legally to home users. now if you are using this at your office, yun ang piracy because it is outside of the license agreement that is flashed on your screen before you install the software.

Does anyone have a referral as to who can reset the chip on print heads and print cartridge for HP Design Jet Plotters?

We have a HP Designjet 1050C plotter. We seldom use it. The Print heads as well as the Print cartridges (separate from the print head) are considered consumables. The problem is these "consumables" are extremely expensive and have an "expiration date" (which is usually just a year). Since we seldom use our plotter the ink levels are still very high and the printheads are still physically in good working condition. However, if the expiration date has already been reached, the plotter will start reporting an error message and will not work normally.

I hope someone can help me regarding this matter.

Also, if you could recommend a company that services and does maintenance on HP Designjet plotters, that would be great. We are not quite satisfied with our current supplier whose office is located in west ave., qc.

thanks and more power to this site.

Mga sir/mam nakakapag format namn ako ng pc desktop pero pag laptop ba same lng? i mean kasi pag pc desktop ma cd software kasi pag laptop daw ba e automatic install ng sarili nyang software ex. video card,usb etc.?....thanks gusto ko kasing format laptop ko from jap to english kakainis kasi yung jap lang e thanks....

nagawa ko na eto dati, pede mong iformat ung laptop mo, but some of the keys on the keyboard may not work anymore.

kagaya ng mga email, browse, logoff, mga special keys sa keyboard at iba pa...

so in short, pede mong gawin kaso baka di mo magamit ung full functionality ng laptop mo. pero pede... :rolleyes:

nagawa ko na eto dati, pede mong iformat ung laptop mo, but some of the keys on the keyboard may not work anymore.

kagaya ng mga email, browse, logoff, mga special keys sa keyboard at iba pa...

so in short, pede mong gawin kaso baka di mo magamit ung full functionality ng laptop mo. pero pede... :rolleyes:

You can use it actually, provided you install the applications (with the drivers included) needed to make those buttons work.

Usually you can download those applications at your laptop manufacturer's website.

Edited by Carlito4977
mga master question lang po meron po akong laptop na ibm t30 tatanung ko lang panu po kaya mawiwifi yun yung bang makakapaginternet po ako sa wifi zone? may kailangan p[o ba akong bilhin para maging wfi eto?

i am assuming that your laptop as a PCMCIA slot available.

if this is the case, bili ka lang ng PCMCIA Wireless Card.