Be Honest, Have You Hurt Someone?why? How?

before i met my husband, may bf ako for almost 5months then i join in a beauty contest sa skul dun ko nkilala ung husband ko. nkipagbreak ako sa bf ko bcoz of my husband so ngdadate kmi 4 almost 1 months then one day my ex-bf confronted me and with matching shout shout pa sa stairway kung ung husband ko ba daw ung pinalit ko sa knya so wla na kong ngawa... cnbi ko na ung totoo na ung husband ko nga ung pinalit ko sa knya.... after nun ngwalk out cia at tawa kmi ng tawa ng husband ko...

sabi nga ng mga barkada ko underdog at obsessed na daw skin ung ex ko... biruin mo bang mghintay sa labas ng bahay nmin habang umuulan ng mlakas mkausap lng ako....

pero ngaun naawa ako sa knya kc ngmukha ciang tanga in many people kc buong block nila eh ngalit skin dahil sa panlolokon gnwa ko sa knya pero we are both happy na ngaun sa mga buhay nmin pero hindi kmi friends hindi din kmi mgkaaway....

i hurt people unintentionally when i cant give the love they deserve to give when they love me... i blame myself at times for not being able to reciprocate, but ill just hurt them more if show and say things i dont really mean instead of saying wat the real score is..

truth hurts. reality bites.. nakasakit ako sa pagsabi at pagpaparamdam ng totoo. but i know that this will make them happy in the near future..

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

me and mah bf of 2 years broke up when i got here in japan. i was under stress and can't take his complains bout not gettin the job he wants. he was talkin bout engagement by the time i get home but i felt scared cuz he always change his mind when he has a job.

it took several months before he's able to get over me. his dad been wantin to have us get back together and he too was hopin for the second chance. i get sad everytime i see his blog entries, talkin bout our past and him bein hurt...but i wasn't feelin the same way anymore. so as not to hurt him more, i stayed away from him for a while. i stopped communicatin wit him until he fessed up he has found someone new to love.

yes... with my ex-bf.. i fell out of love... i cheated on him because of that then  when we broke up i told him the truth about my other guy..

tsk tsk tsk...for some reason, the exact same thing happened to me...seryoso, no bullshit!

now that's gotta hurt, big time, kahit alam mo na 'di mo na mahal 'yung tao, masakit pa rin na malaman mo na she cheated on you. even the ladies would probably get hurt when their exes tell them that they cheated on them just to break up with them

Guest BDC0425
I've hurt a girl once.  A very sweet young woman.  I have a girlfriend who i feel like she's not the one for me until i met this young lady.  We did so many crazy and fun things together until the time that she's pressuring me to break up with my girlfriend and give her the title that she deserves.  I almost give up my Gf when i asked my Gf to meet me in Glorietta.  While am waiting am really trying to state thing that i will thell her to part ways but when i saw her coming i feel something that knocks my head and telling"Pagpinakawalan mo yang babaing yan,Pagsisisihan mo habang buhay"!  Di natuloy yung break instead i realized that my girlfriend is worth loving and caring. I broe up with this young girl by telling her the truth...I cant leave my gil for you...

y0u did the right thing pare!!! salud0 ak0 say0.

i had this friend who's always texting and calling me from my cel,he's from batangas,so far from manila where i stayed for many years.we've occationally had some 'friendly dates' ika nga,which i'm telling him.i never expected that between those months he'll be lovin me much further...he spend too much just to talked to me...he told me he love me and want to marry me...but i keep on tellin him that my love for him is just like a brother-sister relationship.he's been expecting that sooner or later i would  develop the feelings he wanted...he's mistakes,he told all of his  friends,relatives from u.s. about us and he's so proud.one day,i tell him the truth,i keep on tellin him that im already taken...he cant understand and accept it...he keep on crying and calling me...but i can never love him more.i never lied to him and i found not guilty for anything...but what i cant forget is that i've hurt him. :cry:

been in an alm0st same situati0n but ak0 yung guy... kn0w wat??? napakasakit nun!!! during th0se times I cant help but cry... til n0w hindi na kami friends nung girl may iba l0ve na siya i've tried t0 be friends but maybe she just d0esnt have time f0r me.....

para d 0t... yeah I did sa lahat ng gf k0 but n0t intenti0nal and et0 iniwanan ak0... :cry: :cry: :cry: namiss k0 tul0y ang babes k0...... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

during the times na nag cool off kami ng bf ko, i told everyone na wala na kami, so i'd be looking "single" again. i dated lots of guys during those times. had an MU, done crazy things, etc. later, i was told, he got hurt when he knew i was telling everyone that we already broke up. sa kanya pala, cool off lang kami. another hurtful thing I did was i never told him i entertained suitors and done some crazy stuff nung magkahiwalay kami...

I have hurt someone by being way too honest ....

She asked me about my past .... i made the mistake of telling her ...

Now I can't pull it back ....

It's so confusing .... I want to be honest with her, but then i ended up hurting her more .... what is the right thing to do in a situation like this?

we're in the same boat. by being too honest i hurt someone dear to me. all i can do is wait for her to "forgive" me. :cry:

Yes. I've hurt her when she found out that I have a new GF already... I could've settled it much earlier then we would still be in good terms up to now but it didn't turn that way... So sad...  :(  :cry:  I felt guilty...  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

tsk tsk tsk .. chick boy k talaga ST.. (IDOL) . :evil: .. ... as for me, never hurt someone ( in a relationship ha).. always honest and faithful to my partner.. :heart:

YES, nung iniwan ko ung girl ko because of a stupid reason. then not hearing from her for quite a while tapos nung nagkita kame i saw her na buntis and when we have this conversation she said na kya daw sya nagpakasal sa iba kse nasaktan daw sya ng husto at pangalawang rason ay nabalitaan daw nyang nagpakasal na din daw kse ako which is masakit din saken kse hindi naman din totoo.

haayyy....