Tuition Fees...

nung nag-aaral ka pa, magkano inaabot ang tuition fee mo sa bawat semestre? ilang semestre kayo sa isang taon?

hmmm.... this is actually a tough one...

alin ang gusto mong malaman?

ang tuition na nasa Form 5 students copy ko

o yung nasa Form 5 Parent's copy?

nyehehehehehehehehe... 300 pesos a unit, times 15 nits a semester ang actual tuition, pero shempre sa parents copy, may mga hidden charges daw....

hmmm.... this is actually a tough one...

alin ang gusto mong malaman?

ang tuition na nasa Form 5 students copy ko

o yung nasa Form 5 Parent's copy?

nyehehehehehehehehe... 300 pesos a unit, times 15 nits a semester ang actual tuition, pero shempre sa parents copy, may mga hidden charges daw....

nyahhahahha... marami akong kilalang katulad mo taga-ilis din :evil:

:)

Edited by lovelybabe
Are you serious?  What bracket?  God! When was this? :P

College, less than 5000 for 15 units

Law school, less than 8000 for 15 units

Hahaha!

Wala pang bracket bracket at that time. Student number ko was 88-xxxxx. :D

Wala pang STFAP. Wala pang Tuition Fee hike.

Although, during my stay, nagkaroon na ng STFAP at Tuition hikes.

Hehehe.....

University of Santo Tomas

BS in Food Technology Program

nung nag-start ako sa UST, 18,+++ ang tuition ko. then sa kalagitnaan ng 1st semester nung 1st year ako, humingi sila ng additional 1,+++. nagkamali daw ang accounting dept sa pagcompute ng tuition namin.

nung grumaduate ako, 34,+++ na ang tuition namin.

Sa UP ba ito?  Nung ako P6,000 per sem pa lang :)

Yup, they increased the tuition to 500 per unit around 2002, if I'm not mistaken. In fact, I heard na in the graduate schools, at least sa BA its 1500 per unit na. Crazy no?

Hahaha!

Wala pang bracket bracket at that time.  Student number ko was 88-xxxxx.  :D

Wala pang STFAP.  Wala pang Tuition Fee hike.

Although, during my stay, nagkaroon na ng STFAP at Tuition hikes.

Hehehe.....

your student number is 88? You were a freshman then? Man! That was a long time ago! :lol: :hypocritesmiley:

Miss Batibut,

UPLB tuition fee ca 1978 (when I was a freshman, innocent and carefree) was PhP 343 for the whole sem, inclusive of matriculation, laboratory, etc. When I did my MSc, the full tuition fee (I think I was doing 12 credits per sem, same university) was PhP 670++.

I also lived in a self-help (no janitors) dorm for the princely sum of Php !6.00.

Put in perspective, what we're am paying now for my pre-schooler, even adjusted for inflation (my wife did the calculation) would cover the combined cost of our education up to MSc (she did her PhD abroad.

Miss Batibut,

UPLB tuition fee ca 1978 (when I was a freshman, innocent and carefree) was PhP 343 for the whole sem, inclusive of matriculation, laboratory, etc.  When I did my MSc, the full tuition fee (I think I was doing 12 credits per sem, same university) was PhP 670++.

I also lived in a self-help (no janitors) dorm for the princely sum of Php !6.00.

Put in perspective, what we're am paying now for my pre-schooler, even adjusted for inflation (my wife did the calculation) would cover the combined cost of our education up to MSc (she did her PhD abroad.

Good grief!!! :boo: :boo:

Buti na lang wala akong anak! :lol: