Oh I'm chatting to a smart person who knows the rule. ;)

Exactly my goal to double every 3.5 years conservatively but 3 years is realistic to me. This is because even on non-pandemic years of 2018 and 2019, my 3-year profit from Oct 2017-Sep 2020 is close to 100% (AKA "double the money") at 88%. Hence, my belief is that my skills are enough with or without big drops in the market. Last month, September 2020, my stocks dropped 9%, so really my gain should have been closer to 97% and not 88% if that did not happen :D . But it's all good and in a way, a celebration! If there are bigger drops to happen, I'd be gaining more because I can buy at lower prices. Weill, anyone can haha. Market comes back eventually anyway.

If market takes time to come back (which they do sometimes as with the "lost decade" of 2000-2010, then one has to have the ability to see the projected gains when market fully recovers, which I also am demonstrating on my posts. So even at extended bear market, anyone can calculate their respective projected "double the money" years still. Just don't die before it recovers. :lol: One has to be alive to fully take advantage of the discounts! :wub:

x89gEnu.jpg

Thanks for the kinds words Sir. Obviously I know nothing next to you, but willing to know more :D :lol: :)

Target ko lng is 1% per month. kaso nasa 6/10 lang performance. :unsure:

Edited by combatjames

Thanks for the kinds words Sir. Obviously I know nothing next to you, but willing to know more :D :lol: :)

Target ko lng is 1% per month. kaso nasa 6/10 lang performance. :unsure:

6/10 is GREAT! That's my target. The key is if the losses can be trimmed from 4/10 down to 3/10, with 1/10 a draw. That's when you cook.

Here is my 20% gain per year model:

Win %: 6/10 or 60%

Risk:Reward Profile: 1:1.5

Position Size: 5%

Number of Trades Per Year: 200

Rookie mistake Don PP. All money should be in stocks right away be it 1 cent or 10 dollars. :D :D

I do not consider it a mistake...i have my monthly budget for my investments 😉 also, not all money should be put in stocks...dapat merong itira para sa pagkain, pambayad sa bills, pang-gas/pamasahe at pangchicks 😜😂

Basically, ganito strategy ko...

Long-term plan (aka investing) - from my monthly budget, cost averaging >>>something that will make me financially independent

Short-term plan (aka trading) - extra/excess, timing is important >>>something that will make me happy...or sad 😂😂😂

• Like (+1) 2

I do not consider it a mistake...i have my monthly budget for my investments also, not all money should be put in stocks...dapat merong itira para sa pagkain, pambayad sa bills, pang-gas/pamasahe at pangchicks

Basically, ganito strategy ko...

Long-term plan (aka investing) - from my monthly budget, cost averaging >>>something that will make me financially independent

Short-term plan (aka trading) - extra/excess, timing is important >>>something that will make me happy...or sad

Syempre naman haha. I meant money after what's left from Orchard T. :wub: :lol:

DITO 8 tapos buhusan? ingat lang sa mga telcos.. CICT converge ict is coming.. oct 9 offer price max of 24per share. i heard 1000shares minimum reservation so 24,000 php. 4.36 ave ko k DITO did not or could not maximize it at 8..

Hi Sir, where can we get more info. I tried sa converge website laging timeout ung pag download ng disclosures sa IR section nila. Parang bad indication :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Like (+1) 1

My 2020 Scoreboard as of 20201009:

Year-to-Date gain of $35.7K or Php1.78M. :wub: :wub:

The analysis is,

the longer the down - the larger the gain :D

the bigger the down - the larger the gain :D

Current drop: -6.0%

Projected Surplus Gain at full recovery: $2..7K B)

Current drop: -9.0%

Projected Surplus Gain at full recovery: $2..6K B)

Current drop: -10.5%

Projected Surplus Gain at full recovery: $2..5K B)

Projected Surplus Gain at full recovery: $2.2K B)

Current drop: -8.5%

Projected Surplus Gain at full recovery: $1.7K B)

I documented these posts to tell people that market will go up over time. I went from a gain of 38.7 then down to 28.9 -- a loss of 10! From there, I have slowly gained back the 10 and added another 1 as it hits over 40.0. :wub: :wub:

All while my stocks still down 2.5%. :)

Guys here is the loss of $4.2K in one day.

From 38.7.

XxjpjVF.jpg

To 34.5

9KBTZyq.jpg

Yehey!! Celebration! Celebration! :lol: :lol: Remember our philoshopy! We look at losses at happier times in long-term investing because it is opportunity to buy low. Anytime you get a chance to buy low is a big boost to your future eanings.

And as it just so happens, today is paycheck day for me so give me the Discounts! :ninja:

Non-retirement

Down to $28.9K. Yehey!! :lol:

ynddYrE.jpg

• Like (+1) 1

My 2020 Scoreboard as of 20201016:

Year-to-Date gain of $38.1K or Php1.90M. :wub: :wub:

The analysis is,

Current drop: -5.0%

Projected Surplus Gain at full recovery: $2..8K B)

Current drop: -9.0%

Projected Surplus Gain at full recovery: $2..6K B)

Projected Surplus Gain at full recovery: $2..5K B)

Projected Surplus Gain at full recovery: $2.2K B)

• Like (+1) 1

My 2020 Scoreboard as of 20201023:

Year-to-Date gain of $36.0K or Php1.80M. :wub: :wub:

The analysis is,

Projected Surplus Gain at full recovery: $2..9K B)

Current drop: -5.0%

Projected Surplus Gain at full recovery: $2..8K B)