Tips For The Newly Graduates

1. Obtaining experience/knowledge is definitely a priority. Get certified early or mag-aral ka, in my case nahirapan nako mag-aral nung 28 nako til now. Studying does not end after college. So be prepared, lalo na if you’re in a fast-paced tech industry.

2. don’t be an asshole.

3. the respect you give is the respect you’ll earn. (At least from what I’ve experienced)

4. it’s not that bad to create a new circle of people from your work whom you want to hang out with. Bonus points yung lahat kayo driven and have the same goals.

5. if your degree wasn’t your passion, use your degree to aim for your passion, need mo pa din kase magbayad ng bills and buy some things for yourself. In my case IT wasn’t what i wanted but i was able to learn how to love and appreciate it, and now i’m in the process of building an IT business that will help create stable jobs/opportunities. Fingers-crossed.

6. always remember na walang madali. Cause if it was easy edi sana walang taong hindi na-stress at some point.

7. your work is not your life so don’t take things personally, kahit namemersonal, brush it off (not easy pero not worth the time and effort)

• 4 weeks later...

Walang perfect formula para sa isang successful na career at lifestyle. Have the faith to continue doing what is right and for the common good. Matuto sa mga mapagkumbabang pagkakataon at maging maingat sa mga desisyon. All the best sa mga darating na endeavors!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My advice focus on your studies. 

Pero if ever let's say Yung course mo ay pangit at walang sense na pagtuturo e. G. Kulang sa practical and more focus sia sa lectures lng. It's better to take online courses like coursera Para at least may cert ka rin and may skills ka din after graduating, however do this if may time ka 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...