• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ chinita

i worked for dell for almost 2 years on another call center.. for their CTS accounts.. pain in the A**.... haha.. dami red tape ng business units nila.. meron pa history ng foul play from other sites.. headache.. stress bubbles... :lol:

I've moved to another program since.. :)

The Dell account is very challenging but when i comes in to BSOD after format that coud dry yout last brain cell .. you can't offer a replacement pc

it's hard to send a mobo ... you just pray that they wont call within 48 hours or no survey :ninja:

@ chinita

i worked for dell for almost 2 years on another call center.. for their CTS accounts.. pain in the A**.... haha.. dami red tape ng business units nila.. meron pa history ng foul play from other sites.. headache.. stress bubbles... :lol:

Thanks for the info bro.. Can you give further details on how the Dell Support works? The last FR says it hard to get replacement MOBO. IS this correct?

most of these parts: mobo, proc, memory, etc.. require higher level approval.. its what they call, target parts... it's a way of lessening the chances of sendin in "high cost" items.. Dell, like any other company is trying to save on costs.

Another second point that customers would usually rant about is the Dell policy on troubleshooting their systems first before you can actually send in parts or an onsite tech. Customers have that printed on their agreement that in a event of a hardware failure, they basically have to cooperate with a phone technician to isolate and give chance to "resolve" the issue.

Headache.. haha.. :lol:

yup! troubleshooting with a phone tech can isolate and eliminate whats causing the problem.... but there would be instances wherein customer would refuse to cooperate on the phone and demands an onsite tech.. thats the time we tell our supervisors about it for dispatch approval... hassel talaga minsan lalo na pag di marunong sa pc ung customer, tapos you have to guide him/her with the troubleshooting steps on how to open the tower, etc.

@ chinita

haha ok.. nyt shift ba lahat?

DELL is ok if you want to commit SUICIDE :boo: ... if

you forget to update the e-mail of the customer twice...say goodbye cause youre terminated :grr: :grr:

there are lots of new policy right now in DELL thats why some of my friends already left and transfer to another call center...

share ko lang yung txt message sakin about DELL...

:headsetsmiley:

A TSR died and was asked by St. Peter...

"From what account?..."

TSR: DELL Sir...

St. Peter: You may enter Heaven...You've SUFFERED enough :boo: ...

:hypocritesmiley: :hypocritesmiley: :hypocritesmiley:

pre meron din akong joke na parang ganyan din yung tema

here it goes......

An ACCOUNT DIRECTOR died and was asked by St. Peter...

"From what account?..."

ACCOUNT DIRECTOR: DELL Sir...

St. Peter: You CANNOT enter Heaven... for many have suffered because of YOU :blink:

:blink: :evil: :blink: :cool: :thumbsupsmiley:

Dell = Hell simple as that.. kung hindi ka pasensyoso dito and you didnt go thru all the storms that they give.. susuka ka talaga ng dugo.. MAHIRAP ANG DELL ACCOUNT AS IN.. they always give different stats almost on a monthly basis.. basta they're so pushy and everything pero ang mga makina naman nila is bulok..

again if you are goin into a Dell related bussiness, think again.. gotta have patience.. high tolerance on everything.. must know how to reason as well..

nyek! di nga? naiyak ka? ako nahagis ko lang naman headset ko sa inis.. sobra toxic tong work na to grabe. nakakadrain lagi ng lakas..buti na lang nakaalis ako bago ako mabaliw.. haha!

oo noh!! tos araw araw pako nakakabali ng lapis sobrang frustration ko.. :(

i have nothing against dell naman..nde lang cguro talaga kaya ng powers ko kase nde naman tlaga ako techie..

ung gusto mag apply kung mahilig talaga kayo sa mga hardware hardware u might enjoy the challenge.. marami akong kakilala na masaya naman sa delltech..

Edited by kiara_
Sanayan lang din.

Mahirap naman lahat ng trabaho eh.

Pero nde ako magaapply dun. Wala akong planong magkaroon ng direct supervisor or manager na kano. Maiirita lang ako.

Lecheng imperialistang kano.

spoken like a true leftist. :lol:

mahirap ba? i plan to work kasi for dell or any other call center with good benefits :)

pamangkin, kala ko ba nde ka desidido?

ung gusto mag apply kung mahilig talaga kayo sa mga hardware hardware u might enjoy the challenge.. marami akong kakilala na masaya naman sa delltech..

tama, u just hafta love what you do. kahit na ginagawa na nila robot ang buhay ng mga empleyado nila.

well here's the thing about DELL manila.. yes you can be hired if you came from a DELL outsource but just like what was said above,you shouldn't be connected with the outsource within the last 90 days upon application.

for the pay, lets say you will apply for an L1 technician(agent level), they will evaluate you depending on your qualifications and after the assessment you will be classified as A1,A2,A3,A4,A5 L1 tech, and of course the highest classification will be A5 tech in which the basic pay is around 21K,if youre A1 it will be just around 18-19K , and if youre going to add up the allowances, non taxables, it might reach up to 24K-28K(include the overtime,night diff)

for the RS( or L2 technicians/supervisor) basic is around 24K

these things are based on my colleagues that already transferred to DELL manila

• 2 weeks later...
Dell = Hell  simple as that.. kung hindi ka pasensyoso dito and you didnt go thru all the storms that they give.. susuka ka talaga ng dugo.. MAHIRAP ANG DELL ACCOUNT AS IN.. they always give different stats almost on a monthly basis.. basta they're so pushy and everything pero ang mga makina naman nila is bulok..

again if you are goin into a Dell related bussiness, think again.. gotta have patience.. high tolerance on everything.. must know how to reason as well..

I AGREE! sobrang nakakapressure account na yan! bwisit! every month change stats change policies different updates. tapos wrong expectations for the customers.

the units are really rotten...dagdag bawas...thousands of dollars worth pero hindi naman talga worth it.

ang daming issues ng unit nila...

the Dell management really is arrogant. their pushing for customer sat pero their policies imposes otherwise... sakit sa ulo! :grr:

everyday ang tawag na maririnig mu laging NO POST! hanuba! :headsetsmiley: :grr:

buti na lang wala na q sa Dell! hehehe :hypocritesmiley:

mas nakahinga aq ng maluwag sa Toshiba... :thumbsupsmiley: hihihi :blush:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Supporting DELL customers are damn hell hard. but in the end you are not really working to satisfy their needs but to satisfy your lifestyle. if you look at it differently, kahit anong program/campaign ang pasukin mo, may pros and cons. ang masasabi ko lang. namuti ang buhok ko sa DELL pero dahil dito nagamit kong stepping stone sa immigration.

• 2 weeks later...

last week i was suppposed to have a FINAL INTERVIEW as a DELL CSR (take note, its not TSR anymore since sobrang toxic ang pagiging TSR). naisip ko bigla, ang layo ng DELL Pasay Call Center and its DELL again.. TSR or CSR man.. ill be living in HELL again. naku di na rin, not worth it ang pay.. dito na lang ako sa CVG-CMW, kapitbahay ko lang office ko and masmagaan ang tech support account na sinusupport ko.. floorwalker pa ko. ahehee! :)

• 2 weeks later...

tell me about it...dell tsk tsk no wonder they are the number 1 computer company now...they scam their customers as well as thier outsource reps...man i am from NTBT in ambergris....i only get 14-15k....a month...i mean i clean up GOOD LUCK cases by those indian assh*le reps......dammit......lilipat nga ako.... hehehehe

Supporting DELL customers are damn hell hard. but in the end you are not really working to satisfy their needs but to satisfy your lifestyle. if you look at it differently, kahit anong program/campaign ang pasukin mo, may pros and cons. ang masasabi ko lang. namuti ang buhok ko sa DELL pero dahil dito nagamit kong stepping stone sa immigration.

Puti lang ba? Kc paminsan kala ko yellow na yan. :lol: OT nako. Bsta pag nasa Dell kana. Kuha lang ng kuha ng DCSE. I got the idea from the person above. :hypocritesmiley:

salary depends on ur experience kc, kung seasoned agent kau ng dell 21k un lowest nila without the allowances pa un, pro un lowest salary nila is 17k, they r opening a site now in eastwood for customer care kc most of the agents in pasay r for tech eh

sales agent? san po sa eastwood? any idea magkano salary dito? tia ;)