Toyota Or Honda ?

just to add...

the ALTIS has 3 trim lines...

ALTIS J - entry level with 1.6vvti, no ABS, manual and auto trannies.

ALTIS E - mid level with 1.6vvti, ABS, manual (?) and auto trannies

ALTIS G - top of the line with 1.8vvti, abs, 4 disc, auto only.

I think Honda brought in the Legend in the late 90's... but i think it didn't sell well through. :)

the honda legend is a really nice car, with lots of leg room.

the honda accord is not as roomy as the legend, but it's ok.

i like toyota because there is no trouble looking for parts, and economical gas-wise.

i like the prado better than the rav4

camry is really cool. saves you gas-money

and in pinas, we've got to think how we can cut cost. and also for our cars to not appeal to carjackers. of course, it's best to be low-profile, lest you alert kidnappers into thinking you have ransom to pay. so, i would never drive a lexus in manila even when i am comfy driving that car.

• 1 month later...

well for me it's toyota on the other side,the other honda preferably an S.I.R.hehe

FOR TOYOTA:yeah all of you are ayt it's easy to purchase parts....it's economical...

hindi rin masama ang performance when it comes to racing...TRD is awesome

FOR HONDA:i have to admit na malakas talaga ang makina ng honda.especially in racing!!!but the prices of their parts are much higher compared to toyota.honda is dominant in libis during racing...and it's good,ganda iporma

makasingit lang po. i think toyota is the better buy that is if you want value for money. dont get me wrong. honda produces awesome cars. kaya lang toyota produces cars that really lasts. i owned a corolla (bought it brand new) and i owned it for 7 years without any major trouble. the only things that i replaced was brakes and belts. i bought it in 97 for 330thou and i sold it last november for 230thou. isa pang advantage ng toyota yan. high resale value. yun nga lang toyota i think is too conservative in its design of vehicles. si honda ganda lagi ng porma (pwera lang yung bagong civic). and there are a lot of accesories para sa honda. si toyota pang matanda. hehehe!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...