sinong mahilig sa Lego dito....noon at ngayon. I used to have them when I was a kid. Recently I purchased a Lego Star Wars B-Wing fighter and I fell in love again. Meron ba ditong may Millenium Falcon, yung 5000+ pieces na Lego set? I'm planning kaso $500 dollars....pero astig! Also may Eiffel Tower and Taj Mahal Lego sets....pwedeng decoration sa bahay. The most advanced is Mindstorms NXT...parang Technic pero programmable sa computer...complete with sensors and motors...a must for robotics fans!

uy lego :thumbsupsmiley: dami ako niyan since i was a kid...still have them...saving it for my kids when they get a little bit older ...baka kasi mamisplace ang parts ...you know what i mean hehehe plan to take it again as a hobby ...nakaka addict hehehe second childhood ko na ata :goatee:

Yeah I know what you mean. Nakaka-addict talaga Lego. Nadedevelop din motor skills and creativity ng mga bata! Second childhood na ito.... :thumbsupsmiley:

used to have a lot of the old sets (space station, the airport and some of the old city sets etc...) back in the day.

lost interest around the time I started losing the pieces.

just starting over, even if my family thinks I'm regressing for taking it up again.

what I'd really like to collect as many of the sets I can and mesh them into one city, kinda like this...

post-189705-1225513059.jpg

post-189705-1225513128.jpg

Edited by theNatural
used to have a lot of the old sets (space station, the airport and some of the old city sets etc...) back in the day.

lost interest around the time I started losing the pieces.

just starting over, even if my family thinks I'm regressing for taking it up again.

what I'd really like to collect as many of the sets I can and mesh them into one city, kinda like this...

These pictures remind me of my own Lego sets that I had when I was a kid. I started with the space sets, then moved to the intermediate and finally the technicals. All in all I had five sets. I still remember the carpet of my room filled pieces of everything, spending hours following pictures in the catalogs that came with the sets, or creating my own.

I'd certainly buy this again when I have my own kids. As for regression, I'm into airsoft now so that's keeping me busy. :headsetsmiley:

didn't have the big ones, but i used to have the cars and the lego "man", i remember the days of fighting with my nephew about the pieces and what he can and can not build with it...

geez, i am a testament to the development of motor movement and creativity. I got surprised by what my nephew was able to build when he combined the 2 sets that he had (i think one aircraft and one seacraft set) I just dunno where the pieces are now... If I do find them, I'm going to take them home...

ooooopppppppppssssssss...

I want he Eiffel tower and Taj majal sets, those would be really cool conversation pieces at home, just wish that once I get it, my dog won't chew on the pieces that he can get his jaws on...

oi dami ko nito! isang timba, until high school ako naglalaro ako nito

i remember, nung pre-school days ko, i had only 1 or 2 sets back then, eto ang bonding namin ng dad ko... before bedtime, my dad would promise me a different creatin when i wake up, and sure enough, pag gising ko, may "new toy" ako na inassemble ng dad ko with my existing lego bricks...

id then create my own transformes, voltes V, voltron, daimos, cause i didnt get toys like these, kaya salamat sa lego, ako na lang gumagawa

nung high school na ko, im aiming for models na, i used up all my black bricks to create a batmobile and a batwing...

haaaay... nakaka miss

i too would like to get the star wars sets... maybe soon... epecially the star destroyers

didn't have the big ones, but i used to have the cars and the lego "man", i remember the days of fighting with my nephew about the pieces and what he can and can not build with it...

geez, i am a testament to the development of motor movement and creativity. I got surprised by what my nephew was able to build when he combined the 2 sets that he had (i think one aircraft and one seacraft set) I just dunno where the pieces are now... If I do find them, I'm going to take them home...

ooooopppppppppssssssss...

I want he Eiffel tower and Taj majal sets, those would be really cool conversation pieces at home, just wish that once I get it, my dog won't chew on the pieces that he can get his jaws on...

gusto ko rin nung Eiffel Tower at Taj Mahal sets...I read from the reviews that the Eiffel Tower is 1 meter tall...and the Taj Mahal has 5922 pieces (whew!)...pwedeng decoration sa bahay. I recently got the Star Wars AT-TE set(#7675), yung pinakita sa Episode 2. will post a pix later.

for those who are interested, here's a good Lego database site... http://www.brickset.com/default.aspx ....enjoy!

Lego has progressed in terms of complexity and how elaborate you can create what you want. I wonder how much a set costs nowadays....

true! the things you can make with Mindstorms NXT is simply amazing. Parang di na siya pang laruan pambata. Pwede na pang robotics training sa mga schools. As for the price, well depende sa model. The most expensive one is the Lego Star Wars Millenium Falcon...about 500 USD. As an idea, a good piece/price ratio. For the Millenium Falcon which has more than 5000 pieces, the piece/price ratio is > 10.

• 3 weeks later...