Supplements - to Take or Not to Take?

stack it bro.. gives you a great 1-2 punch.. but quite expensive..

I know pare, one question though - I drink cell tech after working out and if I do stack it with nitro tech I'll have to drink it within 30-45 minutes.

The problem is nitro tech is only available here in chocolate, vanilla, and strawberry flavors. Cell Tech is orange flavor. Hindi kaya ako mag blow niyan coz I don't think orange and chocolate/vanilla/strawberry will mix well in my stomach. I also think I'll feel a bit bloated because I drink an additional big glass of water to help enhance creatine absorption.

Do you think I should just eat a nitro tech bar instead of the drink?

I used to drink Maxxon by Next Proteins ... parang counterpart sya ng Nitrotech at a lower price, same contents(whey,creatine,glut). Effective but i stopped coz i want to try Optimum Nutrition's 100% Whey Protein. So i bought ON (10 lbs) together with Sci-Tech CreaMass( 4 lbs).. mixture of creatine and glutamine. Bad news was, I stopped for 6 months working out kaya i only consumed 4 lbs of ON and less than a pound of crea.

Just wanna ask kung pede pa gamitin yung creatine kse the last time i checked it.. parang me nag buo buo na brown thing .. no funny smell and then i asked the person whom i bought the stuffs.. sabi nya ok pa daw kse nagsolidify lang daw yung creatine.....just wanna ask your opinion about this... thanks!

By the way.. im selling nga pla yung natirang ON kse im planning to go back to Maxxon. I weighed it.. still around 4.4 lbs. Its not contaminated kse when i bought it, i transfered the other half sa isang tub so secured sya. Selling it for P1,800 nalang....

Some works, some doesnt. It really depends sa response ng body mo e and the way you use the supps too. So its a trial and error thing. As for me, i try to research muna sa contents, read reviews and their effects sa ka body type ko. Last but not the least.. the economical one.. hehehe.

I used to drink Maxxon by Next Proteins ... parang counterpart sya ng Nitrotech at a lower price, same contents(whey,creatine,glut). Effective but i stopped coz i want to try Optimum Nutrition's 100% Whey Protein. So i bought ON (10 lbs) together with Sci-Tech CreaMass( 4 lbs).. mixture of creatine and glutamine. Bad news was, I stopped for 6 months working out kaya i only consumed 4 lbs of ON and less than a pound of crea.

Just wanna ask kung pede pa gamitin yung creatine kse the last time i checked it.. parang me nag buo buo na brown thing .. no funny smell and then i asked the person whom i bought the stuffs.. sabi nya ok pa daw kse nagsolidify lang daw yung creatine.....just wanna ask your opinion about this... thanks!

By the way.. im selling nga pla yung natirang ON kse im planning to go back to Maxxon. I weighed it.. still around 4.4 lbs. Its not contaminated kse when i bought it, i transfered the other half sa isang tub so secured sya. Selling it for P1,800 nalang....

you got pm pare, i'm interested sa ON's mo loc po nyo? B)

Is it good to drink milk regularly? I drink Magnolia Fresh Milk everytime I do to sleep and go out of the house.

I also go to the give 2 to 3 times a week.

I think its ok to drink milk coz its protien, .. pero watch out for the fat kse you might develop some fats on the stomach area specially if you are used to drink at night. Know your body type too (endomorphic - hard to shed fat , ectomorphic - hardgainer, mesomorphic - can easily gain and shed body fat) . If you're an active person, no problem with that coz you'll just burn the fats away.

just my 2 cents! :P

Universal Whey Protein is okay. Once in the morning (breakfast) and one serving again atleast 40 minutes after workout. One scoop is 20 grams of whey protein but I used two scoops (40 grams) on each serving.

Hydoxycut was great when they havent removed the ephedra or changed the formula. The energy boost was not the same. Parang you're taking pills that does you no good. Parang candy na lang. Unlike before na it supresses your appetite, but still leaves you strong for the late night lifts kahit konti lang ang kinain mo.

Now I am using ZMA capsules at night. I still don't know the effect as I just added it to my supplements. I think this is the same supplements that Barry Bonds was using before the BALCO scandal.

I think its ok to drink milk coz its protien, .. pero watch out for the fat kse you might develop some fats on the stomach area specially if you are used to drink at night. Know your body type too (endomorphic - hard to shed fat , ectomorphic - hardgainer, mesomorphic - can easily gain and shed body fat) . If you're an active person, no problem with that coz you'll just burn the fats away.

just my 2 cents! :P

So it's not that advisable to drink milk at night???

But I'll continue drinking when I'm going out.

Is Magnolia Nestle a good source of protein?