Photo
* * * * * 45 votes

Bahagharing Itim

music rock concert books arts rock n roll love activism psychology filipino culture

• Please log in to reply
488 replies to this topic

#21 startoffbeat

startoffbeat

Lover

• (06) Chronic Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,175 posts

Posted 30 January 2017 - 11:11 AM

Nice insights, sir. Sana madami ka pang maisulat. I will drop by time to time, if you don't mind.

• lone23 likes this

#22 lone23

lone23

Master

• (10) Super Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,573 posts
  • Interests:Women, Concert, Rock Music, Telecommunication

Posted 30 January 2017 - 09:09 PM

Kung Hei Fat Choi Lone

Attached File  lone23.jpg   65.96KB   0 downloads

Happy lunar new year MTC members. haha. Always checking out Chinatown every Spring Festival for the past 5 years now. I am not Chinese, nakikisaya lang.

The best time of the year to visit Binondo is Chinese New Year when the district livens up with decorations, special treats like moon cake, Lion dance and Dragon dances.  I always do my walk from Quiapo to Chinatown, but I took a different route this year, from Escolta to Chinatown naman. Mas marami nang tao kaysa sa mga unang taon kong punta. Mas maraming Pinoy na ang dumadagsa kasi holiday. Picture doon picture dito.  Pang instagram, pang facebook, pang youtube. Nakakaaliw kumuha ng litrato at video.  Swertehin sana this year.  Tiktilaok.

• hinmanila likes this

#23 lone23

lone23

Master

• (10) Super Poster
  • 4,573 posts

Posted 02 February 2017 - 11:40 AM

I Dream a Dream in Loop

Paano ako magmusic trip, iba iba, madalas rock, minsan instrumental, minsan halohalo, minsan isang kanta lang na iba iba ang version. Ang aking music trip for today, Ang " I Dream a Dream" from the musical Les Miserables.  For me is the saddest song.  Fantine's rue. Things didn't work out how she'd wanted them to, and instead of living her dream, her real, sad life proved to her that she would never have her dream.  Regrets from her past Fantine was striped of her childhood by a man she loved. Because she she was so young she feel into the man's trap which was foolish and show how naive and innocent she was. Yet she has grown and realized her mistake when she had her Cosette.

Playing the version of Lea Salonga, Rock version, Susan Boyle, Ruthie Henshall, Anne Hathaway and many more. But wait there is more, daming version sa youtube.  Pinakagusto ko yung kay Anne Hathaway, sobrang lalim at madamdamin pagkanta nya. Mararamdaman mo yung song talaga.  I have met many Les Miserables Fantine in my life. Sharing their sadness in one point of their life, sharing to me the reason why they choose the job they are in now. Sad, but reality bites, a good mother will do everything for her child.  
Attached File  lone23.jpg   69.75KB   0 downloads
"I Dreamed A Dream" as written by Claude Michel Schonberg.
There was a time when men were kind
When their voices were soft and their words inviting
There was a time when love was blind and the world was a song
And the song was exciting there was a time
Then it all went wrong

I dreamed a dream in time gone by when hope was high
And life worth living I dreamed that love would never die
I dreamed that God would be forgiving. Then I was young and unafraid
And dreams were made and used and wasted. There was no ransom to be paid
No song unsung No wine untasted

But the tigers come at night. With their voices soft as thunder
As they tear your hopes apart. As they turn your dreams to shame

He slept a summer by my side. He filled my days with endless wonder
He took my childhood in his stride. But he was gone when autumn came

And I still dream he'll come to me. That we will live the years together
But there are dreams that cannot be. And there are storms we cannot weather!

I had a dream my life would be. So different from this hell I'm living
So different now, from what it seemed. Now life has killed the dream I dreamed

• Sagami, mostbehave and Stag Loonie like this

#24 lone23

lone23

Master

• (10) Super Poster
  • 4,573 posts

Posted 03 February 2017 - 01:28 PM

Checking out the new Red Hot Album

Attached File  rhcp.jpg   129.03KB   0 downloads

Personal favorites ko The Getaway at  yung  Dark Necessities

They still have that RHCP charm and appeal. Sarap pakinggan sa office.

• Prince Zardo of Boazania, Dutdutan and rag doll like this

#25 kambing

kambing

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 03 February 2017 - 04:41 PM

Checking out the new Red Hot Album

Personal favorites ko The Getaway at  yung  Dark Necessities

They still have that RHCP charm and appeal. Sarap pakinggan sa office.

Nice room Sir lone23.  I like the Dark Necessities too. Sayang lang, wala yata sa Pilipinas na narelease na album. 

• lone23 likes this

#26 Dutdutan

Dutdutan

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 04 February 2017 - 06:45 AM

I Dream a Dream in Loop

Paano ako magmusic trip, iba iba, madalas rock, minsan instrumental, minsan halohalo, minsan isang kanta lang na iba iba ang version. Ang aking music trip for today, Ang " I Dream a Dream" from the musical Les Miserables.  For me is the saddest song.  Fantine's rue. Things didn't work out how she'd wanted them to, and instead of living her dream, her real, sad life proved to her that she would never have her dream.  Regrets from her past Fantine was striped of her childhood by a man she loved. Because she she was so young she feel into the man's trap which was foolish and show how naive and innocent she was. Yet she has grown and realized her mistake when she had her Cosette.

Playing the version of Lea Salonga, Rock version, Susan Boyle, Ruthie Henshall, Anne Hathaway and many more. But wait there is more, daming version sa youtube.  Pinakagusto ko yung kay Anne Hathaway, sobrang lalim at madamdamin pagkanta nya. Mararamdaman mo yung song talaga.  I have met many Les Miserables Fantine in my life. Sharing their sadness in one point of their life, sharing to me the reason why they choose the job they are in now. Sad, but reality bites, a good mother will do everything for her child.  
attachicon.giflone23.jpg
Then it all went wrong

Music lover ka pala Sir.  \m/

• lone23 likes this

#27 facifica falayfay

facifica falayfay

Devirginized

• (04) Casual
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 04 February 2017 - 09:05 AM

Kung Hei Fat Choi Lone

Happy lunar new year MTC members. haha. Always checking out Chinatown every Spring Festival for the past 5 years now. I am not Chinese, nakikisaya lang.

The best time of the year to visit Binondo is Chinese New Year when the district livens up with decorations, special treats like moon cake, Lion dance and Dragon dances.  I always do my walk from Quiapo to Chinatown, but I took a different route this year, from Escolta to Chinatown naman. Mas marami nang tao kaysa sa mga unang taon kong punta. Mas maraming Pinoy na ang dumadagsa kasi holiday. Picture doon picture dito.  Pang instagram, pang facebook, pang youtube. Nakakaaliw kumuha ng litrato at video.  Swertehin sana this year.  Tiktilaok.

Eng Bee Tin  hopia in Chinatown and  Polland Hopia in Escolta are the best. 

• lone23 likes this

#28 pua

pua

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 04 February 2017 - 09:17 AM

Interesting room Sir Lone23.

• lone23 likes this

#29 soen

soen

Hottie

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 329 posts
  • Interests:Women

Posted 04 February 2017 - 09:23 AM

I Dream a Dream in Loop

Then it all went wrong

Great song.  I happened to watch the musical Les Miserables last year.  Nice performance of Rachel Ann Go singing I dream a dream.   Timeless classic.  

• lone23 likes this

#30 lone23

lone23

Master

• (10) Super Poster
  • 4,573 posts

Posted 04 February 2017 - 09:53 AM

Great song.  I happened to watch the musical Les Miserables last year.  Nice performance of Rachel Ann Go singing I dream a dream.   Timeless classic.  

Attached File  lone23.jpg   18.79KB   0 downloads

Napanood ko rin last year sa Solaire. Rachelle Ann Go was exceptionally talented dun. She was doing the role as if she was really Fantine. She sang " I dreamed a dream " effortlessly and everyone in the audience were literally cried as if they felt the emotions coming from her. Excellent actress/singer indeed.  Maganda rin sya sa personal.

#31 taong grasa

taong grasa

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 04 February 2017 - 10:32 AM

Kung Hei Fat Choi Lone

Padaan po.  Malapit lang sa amin ang Chinatown.  Daming tao, tourist attraction na every year.

• lone23 likes this

#32 lone23

lone23

Master

• (10) Super Poster
  • 4,573 posts

Posted 04 February 2017 - 11:35 AM

You Made Your Maid a Uniform

May mga bagay sa paligid ko na hindi ko talaga maintindihan. Sa mga mall, sa mga pamilyang namamasyal, madalas akong makakita ng mga pamilyang may kasamang yaya o kaya kasambahay na naka-uniform.  Hindi ko yun maintindihan, bakit kailangan mong pagsuotin ng uniporme ang kaisaisa mong kasambahay at sa labas pa ng bahay mo? Bakit?

Attached File  lone23.jpg   69.49KB   0 downloads
I find those people to be social climbers. Para may status symbol sila. I think it is oppresive.  They treat the maid as inferior by dressing her in that.  Madalas pa na halatang sobrang tinipid ang budget sa kasambahay. Minsan nakakita ako ng uniform na sobrang nipis ng tela, aninag na yung tao sa loob. Ok sana kung katulad ng French Maid costume o kaya Japanese Maid cosplay eh, baka matuwa pa ako.  I've seen these uniformed maids in restaurants, malls, etc. In one particular instance, the entire family was seated eating, tapos yung maid nila nakatayo serving them and not eating with them, hello po pamilyang mapang-api, nasa mall po kayo at may waiter po yung stablishment to serve your needs po. And even for those families who do “allow” their uniformed maids to eat and sit with them, the uniform is a sticking point. Mali eh, nadedegrade yung tao. The uniformed maid stands out conspicuously, declaring she doesn’t belong to the group. Hindi naman mali na pagsuotin ng ordinaryong damit ang yaya o kasambahay kung mamamasyal ang pamilya di ba? Hindi ko talaga maintindihan ang utak ng ilang mayaman ( hindi lahat)  at  yung nagyayaman yamanan. Can anyone tell me any reason to change my mind about this status symbol being a modern form of "ownership"?

• Daty, twopops and jmarshall like this

#33 maling akala

maling akala

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 04 February 2017 - 01:40 PM

You Made Your Maid a Uniform

May mga bagay sa paligid ko na hindi ko talaga maintindihan. Sa mga mall, sa mga pamilyang namamasyal, madalas akong makakita ng mga pamilyang may kasamang yaya o kaya kasambahay na naka-uniform.  Hindi ko yun maintindihan, bakit kailangan mong pagsuotin ng uniporme ang kaisaisa mong kasambahay at sa labas pa ng bahay mo? Bakit?

I find those people to be social climbers. Para may status symbol sila. I think it is oppresive.  They treat the maid as inferior by dressing her in that.  Madalas pa na halatang sobrang tinipid ang budget sa kasambahay. Minsan nakakita ako ng uniform na sobrang nipis ng tela, aninag na yung tao sa loob. Ok sana kung katulad ng French Maid costume o kaya Japanese Maid cosplay eh, baka matuwa pa ako.  I've seen these uniformed maids in restaurants, malls, etc. In one particular instance, the entire family was seated eating, tapos yung maid nila nakatayo serving them and not eating with them, hello po pamilyang mapang-api, nasa mall po kayo at may waiter po yung stablishment to serve your needs po. And even for those families who do “allow” their uniformed maids to eat and sit with them, the uniform is a sticking point. Mali eh, nadedegrade yung tao. The uniformed maid stands out conspicuously, declaring she doesn’t belong to the group. Hindi naman mali na pagsuotin ng ordinaryong damit ang yaya o kasambahay kung mamamasyal ang pamilya di ba? Hindi ko talaga maintindihan ang utak ng ilang mayaman ( hindi lahat)  at  yung nagyayaman yamanan. Can anyone tell me any reason to change my mind about this status symbol being a modern form of "ownership"?

Tama ka dyan Sir Lone23. Dapat kesa ipagpatahi ko sila ng uniform, bibigyan ko na lang sila ng pambili ng pampormang damit. Popogi at gaganda na sila, di pa sila outcast.   Natawa ako sa Japanese cosplay na comment nyo Sir.

#34 Maria Arianne

Maria Arianne

Experienced

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts
  • Interests:Travel
    Poetry
    Books
    Magazine
    Music
    ❤️❤️❤️
    Being a passionate idealist you need to feel loved.

Posted 04 February 2017 - 02:36 PM

Hi, nice room Baby Lone.  musta na baby.

#35 lone23

lone23

Master

• (10) Super Poster
  • 4,573 posts

Posted 04 February 2017 - 02:55 PM

Tama ka dyan Sir Lone23. Dapat kesa ipagpatahi ko sila ng uniform, bibigyan ko na lang sila ng pambili ng pampormang damit.
Popogi at gaganda na sila, di pa sila outcast.   Natawa ako sa Japanese cosplay na comment nyo Sir.

Haha, yung iba kasi feeling mayaman talaga eh. Ok yang suggestion mo Sir. :)

#36 lone23

lone23

Master

• (10) Super Poster
  • 4,573 posts

Posted 04 February 2017 - 03:00 PM

Nice insights, sir. Sana madami ka pang maisulat. I will drop by time to time, if you don't mind.

Salamat po Sir startoffbeat. I Hope to write more too.

#37 lone23

lone23

Master

• (10) Super Poster
  • 4,573 posts

Posted 04 February 2017 - 03:06 PM

Hi, nice room Baby Lone.  musta na baby.

Thank you for coming in to my room Daiyamondos Sweetheart. Enjoy your vacation ha Baby Arianne. Kita uli tayo pagbalik mo ng Manila. Mwuah. Take care coz Lone23 cares.

#38 lone23

lone23

Master

• (10) Super Poster
  • 4,573 posts

Posted 04 February 2017 - 03:58 PM

Quote of the Day

“The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new.” -Socrates

#39 Fifty Shades

Fifty Shades

Devirginized

• (04) Casual
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 04 February 2017 - 06:16 PM

Quote of the Day

“The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new.” -Socrates

Padaan po Bossing.  Nice room Bossing Lone23.

#40 chiclet

chiclet

Devirginized

• (04) Casual
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 05 February 2017 - 10:28 AM

hahah makikidaan nga po ingats.

• lone23 likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: music, rock, concert, books, arts, rock n roll, love, activism, psychology, filipino culture

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users