Falling In Love But Not Getting Horny, Not Wanting Or Having Sex

• 3 months later...
I'm currently in this situation right now.  Its sad.  Di ko akalain I'll be facing this situation.  Mahal na mahal ko siya.  Pero when we do it, wala talagang heat.  :cry:

Mr. Muttley,

Kung walang heat ang lovemaking niyo then it does not bode well for the future of your relationship. Ok lang siguro ngayon pero the non-enjoyment of sex will catch up with you both later and you're bound not to have a happy ending. Advice lang 'to, pards: proceed with caution but be ready to STOP.

Mr. Muttley,

Kung walang heat ang lovemaking niyo then it does not bode well for the future of your relationship.  Ok lang siguro ngayon pero the non-enjoyment of sex will catch up with you both later and you're bound not to have a happy ending.  Advice lang 'to, pards:  proceed with caution but be ready to STOP.

It may be possible for some people but imposible for me.

Mr_muttley--- one simple question: if u marry this girl whom u love so much...do u think u can stand not having sex for the rest of ur life?

If the answer is yes, there goes another entry to my collection of "famous last words".

If the answer is no, there are ways to spice up the physical expression of ur deep affections. Better learn by doing.

"Sometimes' love just ain't enough."

I had a chance to get some space during Holy Week and reassess my situation. I've decided to pull back with care.

To willow boy and lyssahot, maraming salamat po sa mga payo.

Regardting topic, yes it's possible to be in love and not get horny. Horny in terms is more of a physical aspect eh. If the love is strong enough, the persons involved may not get horny towards each other. But they make develop the desire for sexul relationship for each other not as a means of satisfying oneself, but as a means of sharing one's feelings and emotions to the other. Kasi getting horny and doing it out of horniness is a self-gratifying act, while making love or doing it out of love is interactive moment.

yan ang laging dahilan kung bakit lagi akong BIGO..

ganun nba tlga ang mga lalaki?? kung walang s*x hndi ka mamahalin.. iiwan ka kapag hndi naka-score sau..

Maybe you started on the wrong foot.. the guy thought that you're open to the idea.. anyway, in short.. hindi matibay yun foundation ng relationship to begin with kaya it is really bound to be doomed. ;)

To answer the topic... well, when I was still single (and virgin of course).. yeah.. it was possible for me. :lol: Di ba nga.. once you start.. you cannot stop. :hypocritesmiley:

NOT GETTING HORNY??????? hELLOOOOOOW!!!!!

ONE OF THE SIGN OF THE TIMES? SEX IS NOW PART OF THE RELATIONSHIP... :evil:

AND...

LET ME REPHRASE THE TOPIC...?

LETS GET HORNNNNNNNNY AND FALL IN LOVE...

well IT CAN BE. thats the substance for the SEXUAL COUPLE....

in which their relationship goes deeeper and deeper with the tons of their fusion. :lol: