mauuna pa ata dumating season 7 ng tv kesa book 6

#82 ZegnaSports45

ZegnaSports45

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 07 February 2017 - 12:12 PM

Got the available books, waiting for the next installment of the series.

#83 startoffbeat

startoffbeat

Lover

• (06) Chronic Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,184 posts

Posted 11 March 2017 - 09:56 AM

From Wikipedia:

On January 10, 2017, Martin announced on his blog in a response to a comment that he believed that The Winds of Winter will be released "this year", referring to 2017. However, he also noted that he believed the same thing would occur the previous year. In February 2017 he implied that he would announce completion and delivery of the book months before announcing its publication.

• Queen Darkeinjel likes this

#84 Jon_Stargaryen

Jon_Stargaryen

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 84 posts
  • Interests:Women, sex, music, films, video games, travel, art, history

Posted 31 May 2017 - 07:06 PM

I'm rooting for Jon Stargaryen to be Azor Ahai Reborn. And kind of theorizing that Daenerys would be his Nissa Nissa, and Longclaw would be his own Lightbringer. Song of Ice and Fire fits Jon perfectly, being both ice(Stark) and fire(Targaryen) himself. Also, I'm a believer that Tyrion is the Mad King's bastard, making him half-Targaryen as well, to ride one of Dany's dragons.

#85 Delubiyo

Delubiyo

Virgin

• (03) Newbie
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  • Interests:Cars, Cats, Cash and Carnage.

Posted 21 June 2019 - 02:23 PM

ANO NA MARTIN WALA KA BANG BALAK MAG RELEASE?

Ang dami niya pang ibang book na nilabas after ng A Dance with Dragons.

#86 Danfosvltsthouh

Danfosvltsthouh

Voyeur

• (04) Casual
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 September 2019 - 07:35 AM

I was just wondering about a few things and thanks for your previous answer. I installed your 1 beta and went to a sector were I got 35fps and started the mars thingy. It installed fine. Now; I had not gotten the upgrades but it went fine installing and also having the turret commands set at MARS, and they fire at ships and so on. But if it shouldnt work without the upgrades maybe the commands should be grayed out and non chooseable . And now Ive upgraded to beta 6, but I guess the main code is the same since I cant reinstall MARS did find a better sector, 41 fps maybe I should uninstall/reinstall? Cheers

#87 Marlenetiert

Marlenetiert

Devirginized

• (04) Casual
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • Interests:Dancing

Posted 18 October 2019 - 08:12 AM

As some of you know, I made an era based on the Song of Ice and Fire series the books on which Game of Thrones is based on. Its been floating around for a while, with me emailing out updates to people who wanted to play, but Ive finally got it uploaded to a google doc. Since its illegal to upload this directly to the add-ons server, due to copyright, you can find it here:Spoiler:

#88 BethanyBiorp

BethanyBiorp

Voyeur

• (04) Casual
  • 3 posts
  • Interests:Auto racing, motorcross

Posted 13 November 2019 - 09:46 AM

Ive just finnished reading the first of the series. It was good, just not the kind of book I like.Ill probably read the rest though, they sound good. I found the first to be a little depressing at times. A word of cation to those who wish to read it, this book should not be read by anyone under 13, it has some adult content in it.

Attached Files

• Attached File  220.gif   3.25KB   0 downloads

#89 Shannaeneve

Shannaeneve

Voyeur

• (03) Newbie
  • 4 posts

Posted 07 December 2019 - 06:43 AM

I liked the first three books; fourth one was eh for me. I didnt like that it only focused on half the characters and it just dragged on. Arya and Bran are two of my favorite characters having a hard time remembering other characters I like since its been awhile since Ive read the books. I cant wait to see the TV series, hope it comes out good.

Attached Files

• Attached File  271.gif   3.39KB   0 downloads

#90 Jaimeexese

Jaimeexese

Voyeur

• (04) Casual
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 December 2019 - 08:17 AM

If you have not read it yet, then go and read it god dammit Best fantasy book series that i have ever read well it is low fantasy. But if you are watching Game Of Thrones TV show watch out After reading the books you might not watch that show ever again, that is happened to me. I saw 2 first seasons of Game if Thrones and then read all 5 books and now i can't stand how they simplified/mangled almost all of the characters from a book not to mention a lot of non POV characters are not even in the show.

Attached Files

• Attached File  255.gif   3.57KB   0 downloads

• dungeonbaby likes this

#91 Meganunlam

Meganunlam

Voyeur

• (03) Newbie
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 December 2019 - 07:21 AM

I plan on watching this. I may not like everything HBO does, but they do enough good stuff to earn the benefit of a watch. This is a book series right? How are they? I was considering reading them before the show came on.

Attached Files

• Attached File  235.gif   3.49KB   0 downloads

#92 MicheleDob

MicheleDob

Voyeur

• (04) Casual
  • 3 posts
  • Interests:Hockey

Posted 25 December 2019 - 11:35 PM

Have any of you read this Series, with A game of thrones, a clash of kings, a storm of swords, and soon to come hopefully a feast for crows?? I just finished up to A storm of swords a couple of weeks ago and I really enjoyed them, you guys might too considering the books contain dire wolves who were found by six of the main characters. Its really good fantasy and I would tell you more about it if you want, but for those of you who have read them what are your opinions?

Attached Files

• Attached File  213.gif   2.99KB   0 downloads

#93 Kathrynbaf

Kathrynbaf

Voyeur

• (04) Casual
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 January 2020 - 09:53 AM

NOTE: This thread is designed for discussing the George R. R. Martin series, a Song of Ice & Fire, and it will have a lot of spoilers. If you have not completed the series it is highly advised that if you have a question to be very careful to not read other parts of this thread and only ask the question and look for the response. I believe many PoFoites are done with every published book to date, and there could be a lot of discussion on the most recent events. I suggest that if you are only complete with the story to a certain book you put an emboldened abbreviation at the top of your post eg. FOC feast of crows, SOS storm of Swords, COK clash of Kings, GOT Game of Thrones respectively so that more veteran readers know to limit posts to a certain extent. ----- With that said... Here are some questions/concepts for people to write about who have finished all of the books including A Dance With Dragons: 1 What are your criticisms of the book? 2 What do you think happened to Stannis? 3 What do you think happened to Jon Snow? For me... 1a I was upset with how weak the Jon chapters were. Although they were necessary they struck me as often too formal and not that well written without as much... Action. Of course, important things were occurring, but so little of it seemed to be written in a way that struck home the importance. 1b The Bran chapters were super depressing and not the resolution I expected at all for Bran. 1c Some of the world building in Meereen seemed a bit... Ew. I never liked Braavosi with dyed beards and hair, as it was cartoony, and now Meereenese nobles with hands/birds and such crafted into their hair? It struck me as cartoonish and phony. 1d Some of the catch prhases were overused. How much can you really read "Reek, reek, rhymes with meek" and "You know nothing" referencing Ygritte in the Jon chapters... 2 Stannis, IMO isnt dead. But it would break down to if Stannis is dead, Jon Snow would have to be alive. Wed need someone clashing with the Boltons in the North... Snow or perhaps the Greyjoys in the form of the Damphair or someone would have to become a major contender. This would also be a time for Robert Littlefinger to do some crazy gambit with the real Sansa at his side, or something like that. But it makes more sense to drag Stannis out more, IMO. 3 I also think Snow lives. There is talk that he would be ressurrected by Melisandre to complicate things... But theoretically we can see him dead to further the potential insanity at the wall, but at the same time, it would leave too many issues with the Wall, and who would defend it? BEcause really, after Jon, some of the head guys for the Lord Commander position are the murderers... What, really, could come next, especially with the added division of the Free Folk?

Attached Files

• Attached File  240.gif   3.58KB   0 downloads

#94 Elaineexhat

Elaineexhat

Virgin

• (04) Casual
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Interests:Performing arts

Posted 19 January 2020 - 02:56 AM

my understanding is that George R.R. Martin was an SF writer with little interest in fantasy until Memory, Sorrow and Thorn convinced him that the genre could be more than his low expectations had led him to expect, and he went on to craft the Song of Ice and Fire series. So if you like Williams, and MS&T in particular, I'd say you have a higher-than-normal chance of liking the series. I haven't read Williams, so I can't speak from experience, although they're on my lists of "books I want to read before I die but I know it's too long and I won't be able to read more than a fraction of it." And it's not especially high on it.

Attached Files

• Attached File  250.gif   2.97KB   0 downloads

#95 JustineWAX

JustineWAX

Voyeur

• (04) Casual
  • 4 posts

Posted 22 January 2020 - 12:29 PM

If you have an interest in reading and the fantasy genre doesnt turn you off completely, you should definitely check out A Song of Ice and Fire. This series has to be one of the most engaging and creative Ive ever read. The writing style is superb. Pretty much all aspects of the series are amazing. The only negative which is actually a positive in my opinion is the length of the books. Youre going to invest a lot of times into reading these books, if you choose to. They average to around a 1000 pages each. There are plans for seven books in the series. Currently, five have been published with no estimated completion date of the next two series. The the most important advice that I can give anyone who is reading the series is to not take long breaks between reading sessions. You would be surprised at how much you can forget if you pause and put your book down for a week before resuming. There is just so much detail in the books and a TON of characters. Of course, we cant jump into this discussion about the subject without talking about the HBO series. Game of Thrones has been a huge success for HBO, pulling greater numbers than any other series in HBO history. The series for the most part is very accurate to the book. Of course, I cant give my personal opinion on this as Ive only had the chance to watch random episodes here and there but from what Ive heard/read, it follows the book very closely. If you have HBO or the Internet, and find time on your hand, I definitely recommend the series. Also, yes, I realize these books have been out for a while but I only recently joined the bandwagon :

Attached Files

• Attached File  248.gif   3.31KB   0 downloads

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users